• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Overall, I think Jericho takes this mid-high diff.

Eren's mobility and regen advantages will cause a lot of problems for Jericho, but Jericho's skill, Codebreaker, and better LS means he can finish the fight off before Eren does any fatal damage to him.

Fozzy FRA

Last edited:
This seems really unfair to Eren
Tbf, Eren's Low-mid is going to be a lot for Chris to handle.

Chris can only win with his finisher (which will KO Eren), or trying to make Eren pass out with a submission maneuver.

Most of his normal attacks won't really do much.

Tbf, Eren's Low-mid is going to be a lot for Chris to handle.

Chris can only win with his finisher (which will KO Eren), or trying to make Eren pass out with a submission maneuver.

Most of his normal attacks won't really do much.
Hmm...

How much bigger is he than Eren? Because Eren in his human form has cqc training specifically tailored towards taking down larger and stronger human opponents through reversals, throws, and joint locks

Hmm...

How much bigger is he than Eren? Because Eren in his human form has cqc training specifically tailored towards taking down larger and stronger human opponents through reversals, throws, and joint locks
Jericho is 227 lbs.

Reversals, throws, and joint locks are nothing new to the WWE verse.

Jericho is 227 lbs.
And 6 ft tall, so hes slightly larger than Eren, definitely something Eren can take advantage of
Reversals, throws, and joint locks are nothing new to the WWE verse.
Sure they are none of it is real anyways

In all seriousness though, i feel like there is a huge difference between WWE-style wrestling and actual military combat training

And 6 ft tall, so hes slightly larger than Eren, definitely something Eren can take advantage of
Press 'X' to doubt
Sure they are none of it is real anyways
That was so petty lmao

In all seriousness though, i feel like there is a huge difference between WWE-style wrestling and actual military combat training
You're gonna have to elaborate on this. You better not say the same bullshit me and Pika have been hearing for the past few months. I will pull out the bingo card.

Ah yes, Peak Human WWE skill. Totally an existing generalization, one can totally generalize "peak human skill" into a category throughout fiction to push WWE being more skilled than they actually are.

Ah yes, Peak Human WWE skill. Totally an existing generalization, one can totally generalize "peak human skill" into a category throughout fiction to push WWE being more skilled than they actually are.
You know what I mean when I say Peak Human Skill, y’know, in the same way we have peak human stamina and such? I’m just using that terminology, and transferring it to skill

Tbf WWE has incorporated a surprisingly long list of martial arts in its lifetime, most of the top dogs have at least some experience in MMA, and Jericho has as a result fought a huge amount of martial arts and fighting styles

You know what I mean when I say Peak Human Skill, y’know, in the same way we have peak human stamina and such? I’m just using that terminology, and transferring it to skill
There is no skill metric Pika wtf are you talking about.

I know what you mean, I'm just being a ********. I think WWE is skilled, I just find that particular generalization of "peak human skill" to be a bit dishonest, nothing against WWE actually being skilled.

Back