• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arcker123

He/Him
The Devil of Paradis Vs The Man of 1,004 Holds
  • Unusual match, but eh, it should work
  • Eren Yeager Vs Chris Jericho
  • Speed =
  • Eren is only 9-B (No Titan transformations, Swords, or EDM Gear)
  • Pre Timeskip Eren (Dunno if this is the fairest, but whatev)
  • Strictly hands
  • Takes place in a ring
  • SBA Otherwise
See the source image
Image result for chris jericho art

Last edited:
I forgot to mention that Jericho can use Social Influencing as well.

But, since this is going to be a H2H fight, who's more skilled?
Eren

From my understanding, Chris's skill feats include:
  • Has been wrestling since the year 1990
  • Knows 1004 holds
Eren's skill feats include
  • Consistently fights the Titan warriors, who have been trained in combat and strategy since essentially infancy by sthe strongest military in the world,and was even trained in martial arts by two of these warriors (Annie and Reiner)
  • Ranked first place in hand-to-hand combat in his military

Eren

From my understanding, Chris's skill feats include:
  • Has been wrestling since the year 1990
  • Knows 1004 holds
Eren's skill feats include
  • Consistently fights the Titan warriors, who have been trained in combat and strategy since essentially infancy by sthe strongest military in the world,and was even trained in martial arts by two of these warriors (Annie and Reiner)
  • Ranked first place in hand-to-hand combat in his military
I actually an article worth of skill feats for Jericho.

Also, that 1004 holds thing isn't all that impressive, as we don't even know if Jericho can do all of them.

Still, are you willing the articles worth of skill feats for Jericho I have?

Jericho was the first ever Undisputed WWE Champion in WWE, defeating both The Rock and Stone Cold on the same night, and he holds the record for most Intercontinental Title wins at 9.

Jericho has gone up against the likes of The Undertaker, who is considered the greatest pure striker in Sports Entertainment history. Even the likes of Kurt Angle was scared to take a punch from him.

If ya don't know Kurt Angle, he's notorious for winning a gold medal with a broken neck, who is this skilled, and was named the greatest shoot wrestler ever.

Jericho has not only gone up against The Undertaker (and is perfectly capable of harming him), he's also able to fight on par with people who has beaten Kurt Angle on two occasions, that being John Cena, who was able to beat Kurt Angle on two different occasions. Jericho is able to fight on par with Cena.

Chris Jericho defeated Dolph Ziggler. Ziggler has a great amateur wrestling background. Ziggler set the record for most pins in St. Edward High School with 82 pins. When he was a wrestlers at Kent State University, he at one point, held the record for most career wins in the team's history, earning 121 wins (the record was soon broken, but this still says a lot for how skilled Jericho is). I'd like to mention that Jericho also had ****** up ribs in this matchup as well, so even more impressive.

Not to mention that Jericho has over 30 years of experience wrestling, and has competed in over 2000 matches in his career.

The Undertaker was undefeated at Wrestlemania for 21 straight years, so that also says alot.

The Undertaker also defeated Goldberg (this match was so shit, but just try to ignore that). Goldberg had a winning streak of 173-0 at one point, so even more impressive.

Jericho is able to fight on par with The Undertaker, who was able to do all of this.

Might I mention that The Undertaker has had wars with the likes of Brock Lesnar.

Lesnar had a record of 106-5 in his 4 years of college wrestling at the NCAA, as well as winning the NCAA Division I Heavyweight Championship.

Lesnar also had a UFC career. Lesnar also ended the iconic 21-year Wrestlemania win streak of The Undertaker.

Undertaker and Lesnar had wars with each other, both being able to fight on par with each other. Jericho was able to fight on par with The Undertaker.

Jericho was able to fight on par with someone who was able to fight on par with someone who ended their 21-year undefeated streak. Over 2 decades of being undefeated.

To pour more salt into the wound, Andre the Giant was undefeated for 15 straight years.

Hulk Hogan was able to defeat Andre the Giant, breaking his undefeated 15 year streak.

The Undertaker was able to defeat Hulk Hogan on two different occasions.

And like I said before, Jericho is able to fight on par with The Undertaker.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_... with the single,held by Sammartino at 4,040.

That's all.

Right now I'm doing ehhh "something" so I can't really give input but
Eren is a military trianed solider, it's easier to understand what he can do in hand to hand combat via this.
Also He is a master mind behind wars such as invading an entire country and tricking it's military in disguise and launching a full scale operation.
He's a military tactics genius and Not someone to mess with even people who disagrees with them (even his childhood friends who grew up joining military) got Brutalized by him just for not following his commands as you can see here.

(I highly recommend you watch AOT)
He's clam, collected, combat genius and even came up with plans with wipe out the humanity.
He's NOT someone who even likes the idea of giving up he supports freedom is not going to take orders from anyone he'll straight up murder you heck he'll bust his fingers when chained up to escape because he refuses to be locked as he wants freedom.

His will is very strong even waaay back when he was a child he killed criminals with zero fear. His ideologies are extremely strong and being in military refusing to follow orders I'm almost certain he doesn't care at all about anyone trying to tell him what to do as that's the one thing he hates the most on Earth. Hence why given the moniker of the devil who'll do whatever he wants, whenever he wants to whomever he wants.

This is all just tip of the iceberg of Eren Yeage, but as far as the debate goes you can for now work with this information as I'm doing something and is kinda gonna be busy.

Going off of what DD said, I think that Chris holds the skill advantage, though that's not everything in this fight.

Chris' physical attacks, aside from the Codebreaker, won't mean much due to Eren's regen (Codebreaker is a KO move, and Low-mid doesn't save you from getting knocked out).

Chris can also put Eren in a hold, suffocating him.

What can Eren do here?

I think we should at least give Eren his sword, because unless proven otherwise, Jericho is more skilled than him, and his Codebreaker is a one shot attack, and the LS advantage means Eren won't escape from the hold.

It's a blade a bit different from a sword.
There are 2 blades comes from the enitre ODM gear which gives Arial combat.
Allowing user to stick into walls and charge with the dual blades, Taking away one blade with no ODM gear is just extremely weird
  • Giving Eren the gear makes a flight user and thus Eren with Flight will win which would be a stomp
  • Not giving Eren and only giving him one set of blade is weird because no one fights with one blade the in the verse
Just straight up do one vs one human vs human fight, no need to give anyone any weapons it completely messes up the completion of this fight.

Last edited:
Give him EDM gear and nothing else. Then at least he'll have something to fall back on in terms of mobility.

I guess that depends on if Eren's hook thingies are strong enough to pierce Jericho to latch on to begin with. I don't even know if that's an IC thing for him to do with his gear.

I guess that depends on if Eren's hook thingies are strong enough to pierce Jericho to latch on to begin with. I don't even know if that's an IC thing for him to do with his gear.
Do you know how sharp it is?

Plus, I'm pretty sure it would at least do some damage.

Also, don't forget Eren's Low-mid regen, which would help him a lot here, though Jericho does have ways around this.

Also @azontr, what's your overall verdict on this matchup?
Well, without Eren's gear, it just comes down to how his Low-Mid works and if Jericho can put him down permanently.

If he does get his gear, then it just depends on how Jericho works around Eren's enhanced mobility and also if he can still put Eren down.

Gear is still restricted so only the first scenario would apply.

Well, without Eren's gear, it just comes down to how his Low-Mid works and if Jericho can put him down permanently.
Well, Low-mid is not saving from getting KO'd (that's mid and higher), so Jericho's Codebreaker can definitely do the job.

Also, Jericho can put Eren in the Liontamer of Walls of Jericho to make Eren pass out (or just put him in the typical wrestling hold so Eren can't escape).

Besides that, I really don't see how Jericho can permanently damage Eren.

Back