• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs Wiki Grail Royale The 3rd Chapter

[...]

[I feel looking away from this fight will get me killed instantly, but if Redgrave wants to look away at the meteor crashing down, feel free]

[ok i got a stupid idea but again my other skill isn't activate right?

Overlord775 said:
Overlord775 said:
I was cought off guard by Berseker's attack, and thus sent flyng backwards and taking some rather heavy damage.
As i was getting up, Berseker continued his assault, but i used UBW to create a copy of the Blade of Olympus and deflected away his sword swings.

I then look toward my enemy with the fury of 1000 suns and rush towards him, while holding the Blade of Olympus in my right hand and summoning Enkidu with my left hand.
[@Hizark ^ ]
^

[nah, no one has a really chance against a legit Beast unless we all work together, and that's not gonna work

besides, i have a skill in mind i forgot about]

I turn to Rama. "It seems you have recovered from that Rider's ability. Are you ready to use the one you mentioned before to defeat those around us? If so, I will protect you as you prepare it."

Ok...*I see the rock but my skill protects me and then with my speed I managed to force the saber into a defensive position using my gate to attack however...this next move is stupid. As I charge my EA to its maximum I noticed there are servants near by so...I launch the weapons at all directions not simply at the saber but at ALL the servants i can sense. I also force the saber to follow my pace as I keep getting closer to the other fighters*

[You can guess my plan at this point lol.]

[@HI3 the combination of Arael, Protection of The Underworld, and Evening bells were some of the abilities used in Babylon to make combat with Tiamat possible]

[I know I have homework, but this is getting too good. time to jump in]

Monarch Laciel said:
That guy sure has some powerful Noble Phantasms. Let's get rid of thoseWhile the giant slab of rock flies at the enemy I hold out my arm and say "Grieve Rusted Grail".
A brown but still glowing cup appears in my hand, the light shining towards the enemy on the street.
[You forgot what this does, didn't you]

[i was more on going wouldn't i try to get to you because of how my mind of eye made me not go for it? And try to get you before you have a chance to really do smth?

I suddenly sense space and time distorting. My wounds are healed enough to get back into action, so I stand up. I dash to a window, and see his attack is being charged.

"Things are now serious, it is time to respond in tone"

I sit in the middle of one of the rooms of the building, and begin.

"Protection of the Underworld!"

this is a place of death, so the Authority will keep me safe for now, but not too long.

"Raving Shadow Flash!"

Long hair flows out, and a support myself off the ground with the tendrals. I fling myself through the wall of the building and reach Ruler.

"Do you want to take him out or should I? Act fast and take him out, or I'll do it"

[righty oh I guess we'll just pretend I didn't negate Red's noble phantasms...]

Lots of swords and spears hit me and throw my body back out the other side of the building. I fall to the ground while the man in the uniform hops off to kill everyone else.

[the massive amount of magical energy would cause you to spat back out if i remember correctly, but you wouldn't be hirt]

Iapitus The Impaler said:
[@HI3 the combination of Arael, Protection of The Underworld, and Evening bells were some of the abilities used in Babylon to make combat with Tiamat possible]
[I know I have homework, but this is getting too good. time to jump in]
[well, thats not all

King Hassan had to sacrifice his Saint Graph to give Tiamat a concept of death and heavily weaken her]

Back