• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Grail War RP Thread: Fate/Ghost Deathathon

[One war, I'm an old broken dude. The other, I'm trying to use the mud of grail to corrupt the River Thames and take over the city :((( ]

[ do i get to do the culling as ruler fufu ]

[ I probably need to be guided as ruler

@Yobbo

Your stats are E, D, B, A, E

Allocate them to Strength, Endurance, Agility, Mana and Luck

Teams

Red:
> DragonEmperor (Saber of Red/Shinji)
> Blah (Archer of Red/Blahrcher)
> Monarch Laciel (Lancer of Red/Uriel)
> Psycho (Berserker of Red/Bjorn)
> Yobobojojo (Assassin of Red/Xbalanque)
> SwathingDegenera777 (Rider of Red/Santa Claus)
> Iapitus (Caster of Red/Zarathustra)
Blue:
> Overlord (Saber of Blue/Månens Sverd)
> Andykhang (Archer of Blue/Clone)
> CrimsonStarFallen (Lancer of Blue/Lee)
> ShiroyashaGinSan (Berserker of Blue/Bedman)
> Hl3 or bust (Assassin of Blue/Macedin)
> Edwellken (Rider of Blue/Pythia)
> Blank (Caster of Blue/Keraunos)

AnonymousBlank said:
You do realise, if he is busy with school while you are still off, then you can suck it too since no more progress will be made.
There is no progress to be done in school.

Berserkers were typically weaker spirits who sacrificed rationality for power, so really, you make perfect sense.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Question: Why is my strength D even though I'm Berserker and strength is kinda my shit?
You get to choose what each letter is given to, so if strength is your thing you can change that agility or endurance with it.

didn't some people say that I'd become nameless ruler even though I said I wouldn't screw you xD

if it's allowed, i WANT!

>Vasavi Shakti

still pretty sure you need K&K for this but meh

>Enfer

yeah hell no boi

>Failnaught

doesn't seem especially bad, sans the "literallly undodgeable" part

>SNI

yeah no

Personal skills are fine except that Clairvoyance and Determination of Steel are already taken

Lore-wise, Vasavi Shakti was given to Karna due to Indra feeling guilty about getting Karna to give up his armor. They're 2 different things.

Why no Dantes :3

Failnaught isn't literally undodgeable. You can dodge it, but you need some hax xD

Skills I'll pick up new ones alright.

I mean

All you'll have is basically an ornate sharpened stick

You know exactly why boi

yeah, like Enfer which no one can get

For my replacement skills, Country-Wide crossing and the Harp of healing? Probably can't use the latter on myself though.

Back