• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Grail War RP Thread: Fate/Ghost Deathathon

Input on what, needing to switch to a standard class?

Yes, if we're doing a team v team scenario you need to swap to a standard class

I'd be willing to switch out classes and make a new servant if anyone cares that much. I'm mostly a placeholder anyway

Not much really. Your character hasn't actually been "locked in" so to speak, so you can change it however you want within reason.

Sure, you have plenty of time to make a new one. The previous war still has 5 servants alive and it's not finishing anytime soon so go ahead.

As in a whole new build? Check with Monarch to be safe, but it should be fine. I technically submitted two different builds before settling on my current one, all of which are very different. I went from a pseudo-Archer to a pseudo-Saber to a pseudo-Caster. It is officially a Caster now.

One of each class is definitely taken.

From what I can remember on discord, the other Archer, Caster and Berserker are also taken.

you can't have NPs or Personal Skills that are already taken, although if a skill gives them on top of something else or you get it some other way (like how i have Divinity via Goddess of War) it's fine

AnonymousBlank said:
As in a whole new build? Check with Monarch to be safe, but it should be fine. I technically submitted two different builds before settling on my current one, all of which are very different. I went from a pseudo-Archer to a pseudo-Saber to a pseudo-Caster. It is officially a Caster now.
So what's the ruling on this? Like, say, making a Assassin instead.

Name: Assassin/Xbalanque

Noble Phantasms:

Sikera Ušum -> Poisoner of Cabrakan

No Second Strike. -> Fierce Jaguar

Grand Illusion -> The False Setting

Personal Skills:

Divine Protection of the Jungle

Tenka Fubu - Innovation —> Humiliation of the Great

Thousand Faces

Feel free to point out whats against the rules

I feel like my Profile Pic is making me hard to take seriously tho

Back