• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Grail War RP Thread: Fate/Ghost Deathathon

Yobobojojo said:
Name: Assassin/Xbalanque
Noble Phantasms:

Sikera Ušum -> Poisoner of Cabrakan

No Second Strike. -> Fierce Jaguar

Grand Illusion -> The False Setting

Personal Skills:

Divine Protection of the Jungle

Tenka Fubu - Innovation —> Humiliation of the Great

Thousand Faces

Feel free to point out whats against the rules

I feel like my Profile Pic is making me hard to take seriously tho </div>
I see nothing wrong with the NPs, I shall now look at the Skills.

EDIT I see nothing wrong with your build.

Is Saber class a good fit for this?

Just so you know, Monarch noped Airgetlám because its a massive stat boost that has no equivalent in servant terms

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Just wanted to ensure that my presence as the master of Santa Claus is known by all potential RPers
You aren't.

You're Santa Claus, not his master.

Yobobojojo said:
Name: Assassin/Xbalanque
Noble Phantasms:

Sikera Ušum -> Poisoner of Cabrakan

No Second Strike. -> Fierce Jaguar

Grand Illusion -> The False Setting

Personal Skills:

Divine Protection of the Jungle

Tenka Fubu - Innovation —> Humiliation of the Great

Thousand Faces
Thousand Faces is alright because I doubt any of our characters could be said to be Jack the Ripper and thus you can't just turn into a weaker version of us.

Tenka Fubu is fine albeit amusing because of how many divine / mysterious characters there are here.

By Jungle do you mean Jaguar?

I'm a little iffy on the Grand Illusion seeing as it can "decieve the texture of the world", which I'm not sure what the full capabilities of are, but it sounds like environmental reality warping (environment including the laws of physics here).

Everything else is fine

When you say "mimics"

Do you mean lets you use copies of other Reality Marbles? Marbles like:

--> UBW

--> DKo6H

--> Ars Paulina

--> ALwL

--> IH

?

No, it's similar in nature, but a lot weaker. It's pretty much just overwrite the world with a illusion for a bit. It's not too strong, but it is more versatile

Another application of it is that he could used it in conjunction with Thousand face though, so he could Garry Mod with it and turn into a believable object (I guess)

Heya, would love to participate, are any classes still available?

peaceful ruler, Monarch?

[I still miss the Old Saver war. I was looking for some fun with that unfortunately]

Llama could maybe be Ruler, or alternatively we could add one extra class each to both sides and wait for someone else to register. Hizack and Redgrave are veterans who haven't joined yet.

I also want to finish the 2nd war tbh. 3rd one too.

Back