• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battles Wiki Rewind 2020

Maybe this is just MY personal highlight, but it was Dragon Ball Xenoverse/Heroes finally getting upgraded to Multiversal+ after quite some time of opposition.
That or the forum move because this new forum is pretty nice

Maybe this is just MY personal highlight, but it was Dragon Ball Xenoverse/Heroes finally getting upgraded to Multiversal+ after quite some time of opposition.
That or the forum move because this new forum is pretty nice
Don't forget moon level OG DB characters finally getting accepted (after years of Roshi's moon bust being labelled an outlier).

Personally I was shocked (and happy) with the Persona upgrades going through, I've got some interesting low 2-C matches planned in the new year.

Umineko profiles finally stopped being dogshit. Now you can finally vote for a umineko character in a vs thread by simply saying "Well, they're a Umineko character"

SCP top tiers got cucked to Low 1-C.

Master Roshi and everyone that scales to him have finally gotten upgraded to 5-C.

DBH had an of Immeasurable speed upgrade threads, and it became a massive **** storm.

And of course, we finally got into the new forum! Was tough at first, but it became much, much better than the old forum.

Iron kingdoms got it's high tier upgraded to 7-C, god tier got their 4-C, and 3-B states accepted.
Nipponverse got even higher into MFTL+, and passive Probability Manipulation.

The Wiki has less traffic thanks to it being no longer on the fandom.

The fandom also ducked our code source thus the wiki (gallery, text and some more).

Transformers finally got most of it's stuff cleared up (Mostly just downgrades) . The bayverse had a very short lived upgrade and got pretty bad downgrade. IDW went from 6-A to low 2-C last year and got downgraded to 7-B to High 6-A this year. At least they got a massive boost in speed and the scaling wasn't a clusterfuck.

Speaking of clusterfucks, finally the titanfall profiles don't look terrible

You can look at them by writing this in the search function on wiki

Special:longpages

I guess the Metal Gear verse got a lot of new abilities and 2 new profiles (They're also gonna get nerfed sooner or later but that's beside the point)

Is it me or is Tier 0 becoming more and more of an endangered species? I've heard rumors that Writer might get dropped from the tier.

yo, what about that famous Cthulhu Mythos CRT? Any news on that? It was started before the forum move was even announced iirc

I mean, I don't think the writer has anything to really justify its tier 0, neither does The Over monitor I believe. Hell, I don't think they fit for H1A even. Though, the last time I asked about this, they said that DC is gonna get a huge revision or smth.

yo, what about that famous Cthulhu Mythos CRT? Any news on that? It was started before the forum move was even announced iirc
The problem with CM is that the two biggest (Azzy and Fan) proponents of it disappeared from the wiki for various reasons.

I mean, I don't think the writer has anything to really justify its tier 0, neither does The Over monitor I believe. Hell, I don't think they fit for H1A even. Though, the last time I asked about this, they said that DC is gonna get a huge revision or smth.
Ive also heard rhat the DC God tiers will be getting a big revision soon.

I figure that it's an impossibly complex verse to even make sense of, let alone scale, but I expected it to have more fanfare, given its sheer popularity

Back