• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battles Wiki Rewind 2019

Technically speaking, yes, the downgrade from 0 to 1-A is bigger, but the amount of tiers Pixel Gun fell off is the biggest seen to date.

Ionliosite said:
Demonbane went from 0 to 1-A even before the new tiering system came. They're likely getting downgraded even lower later.
To be fair, every Tier 1 verse is getting downgraded in some way. Warp Gods in WH40K are moving to 1-B for instance.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Also, I just realized that Lazy Town is getting dropped from 7-B to 9-B
I mean, here we have characters dropping levels of infinity but OK. Though it's still quite the downgrade.

To be fair, every Tier 1 verse is getting downgraded in some way. Warp Gods in WH40K are moving to 1-B for instance.

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou got its revision and remained 1-A, so no, not EVERY verse is getting downgraded. Also, Masada, Umineko and the Mythos likely won't get downgraded either.

Archie Sonic and Furry Thanoseid became 2-A and smacked Lavos and Madoka respectively.

Blazblue gets revealed to be the broken verse we always knew it was.

Like 3 Bad Yugioh CRTs that kinda left the verse untouchable.

Low 2-C MLP.

Thunder McQueen assures a Part 6 anime with all the "fights" he takes part in.

Hol Horse and J Geil vs Illuso attempted.

No more Tier 0 for Marvel and Tenchi Muyo.

"Gee Elder Scrolls how come your cosmology lets you have TWO Tier 0s?!".

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
KH went from that moderately strong verse to that broken OP verse which stomped DMC and Monika
Moderately? Back then it was Mario levels of OP, with absolutely no potential arguments of them leading with hax.

Now, however... yeah, hax is the first thing the broken ones do.

Back