• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Why are we swapping hands, aren't your own hands good enough?
fetchimage

Pet peeve: The clapping of my enormous ass cheeks alerts people of my presence before I enter a room.

The ridiculous skill debates where people bring up massive skill chains knowing damn well some of it is due to the character's outspeeding the other in verse or logically should know that their is only a specific amount of ways someone can swing a sword or counter one. People make it seem like their character will pull of some ungodly move despite the limitations characters can achive eith their specific weapon or body type.

It's just annoying honestly.

The ridiculous skill debates where people bring up massive skill chains knowing damn well some of it is due to the character's outspeeding the other in verse or logically should know that their is only a specific amount of ways someone can swing a sword or counter one. People make it seem like their character will pull of some ungodly move despite the limitations characters can achive eith their specific weapon or body type.

Couldn't be me.

true but any character with analytical predictions should get extraordinary genius

Coping.

Back