• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

I'mma keep it real with you. I have no idea what the **** is a Mirko or Yoruichi, making fun of weebs and furries is just my favorite pastime activity.
Imo, a furry is someone who simps over anthropomorphic animals. Something like a Lola Bunny from Space Jam or Judy Hopps from Zootopia. Mirko is human with rabbit characteristics, which technically is a furry, but I don't consider it a furry.

Imo, a furry is someone who simps over anthropomorphic animals. Something like a Lola Bunny from Space Jam or Judy Hopps from Zootopia
Well... I'm a furry then 🤔 no I'm into furry then?.... Mostly the fan art ones 🙈 it is just truth... Actually that lowkey means any guy who's straight is a furry/into furries 🤔

Now you're throwing me in for a loop, I thought Mirko was from Bladesaw Man.

This thread turned into drama central pages ago, get used to it, it's a pet peeves thread for crying outloud. This also helps Random cope with the fact he can't use Dickchord.
😭

Ok... My peeve is when people talk to each other with SSOOOO many hidden narratives kinda at all times,

For example saying.... Lol look at that... 💀

LIKE THE F THAT MEAN? If you have a thing to say, then just say it... Its like circling around saying it to not be confronted and stuff

Don't know how to fully explain it tho

She dicks on Esdeath as well.

I love any woman that legitimately hates my Guts and thinks I'm a pig.
I will say that Satsuki is an amazing character, though.

I just prefer Esdeath as a waifu, though Satsuki is definitely a solid waifu as well.

Back