• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

giphy.gif

Anybody else hate the concept of staff discussion threads? It’s annoying to see people saying things that are just wrong and it’s too closed off to do anything about it. At times people forget that higher rank ≠ smarter

Anybody else hate the concept of staff discussion threads? It’s annoying to see people saying things that are just wrong and it’s too closed off to do anything about it. At times people forget that higher rank ≠ smarter
I think that's to reduce clutter and derailing. They do allow some people who aren't staff but are knowledgeable on the topic to participate, though.

Plus, some manners simply aren’t for random people to talk about, such as template changes or topic bans. These threads aren’t Staff Only because Staff = Smarter, they’re Staff Only because either they don’t concern you or the topic at hand’s proving too controversial for a typical thread.

yeah you're right
but it's still annoying on a personal level since keeping out random people includes me, and I find myself more often than not disagreeing with people on here and wanting to say something about it

but it's still annoying on a personal level since keeping out random people includes me, and I find myself more often than not disagreeing with people on here and wanting to say something about it
You can message staff members on their walls if you can comment on the thread, though.

People mob mentality choosing a probability as a true because they dont like the other probability being true, so it becomes "A possibility aproves the CRT and B possibility debunks it, so we choose B possiblity EVEN IF THEY HAVE THE SAME CHANCE OF BEING true" (that is why in those cases they should just add a probally)

Last edited:
You know what I hate bro?? That stupid bold letter glitch on the fandom wiki. Every time, in a blog, when I end a line with a bolded letter, I always have to insert "command+b" to turn off the bold option. Despite the bold option turning off every time I hit "enter", in turn, my blog starts to glitch out. I'm talking words getting replaced, letters not showing up and my cursor moving around without pressing the "enter" button.

It's the weirdest glitch I've ever encountered.

You know what I hate bro?? That stupid bold letter glitch on the fandom wiki. Every time, in a blog, when I end a line with a bolded letter, I always have to insert "command+b" to turn off the bold option. Despite the bold option turning off every time I hit "enter", in turn, my blog starts to glitch out. I'm talking words getting replaced, letters not showing up and my cursor moving around without pressing the "enter" button.

It's the weirdest glitch I've ever encountered.
Nah you're just bad at editing.

I hate when it becomes a battle of the stonewalls.
I feel they're one of the worse characters to debate with. It's either, stomp because their opponent are higher than their dura, meaning their AP means shit. Or stomp because their opponent is weaker than their AP. At that point the only good option for their opponent is to be a hax user.

Idk if I mentioned this, but something that is kinda annoying is when people who make calc's leave the energy value to joules, instead of converting it to the highest reasonable unit.

like if I'm looking at calcs' I want to see like, 3 Gigatons. not like 3 Quintillion joules or some shit 💀
Just use a shitty conversion app like I do lol

My pet peeves are:

Never ending 1-C threads.

Accepted Bad calcs for New Gen feats.

Dragonball Multiplier Exists… AKM: UNACCEPTABLE!!

1-A DC Threads

“Light reflected off magical mirrors, are not light speed”

Abilities that can have a LOT of variety in their application and potency having no justification in the P&A section...and then people FRA train-ing using those abilities.

BFR is my recent biggest offender on that.

Idk if I mentioned this, but something that is kinda annoying is when people who make calc's leave the energy value to joules, instead of converting it to the highest reasonable unit.

like if I'm looking at calcs' I want to see like, 3 Gigatons. not like 3 Quintillion joules or some shit 💀
I mean once you get to 4-A and above I would honestly rather see joules at that point

Rare pet peeve: Character is so oppressive that they dominate matches and they get ruled as stomps and locked, so their only noteable matches are losses and incons which gives a negative impression about their effectiveness as a fighter without context.

Rare pet peeve: Character is so oppressive that they dominate matches and they get ruled as stomps and locked, so their only noteable matches are losses and incons which gives a negative impression about their effectiveness as a fighter without context.
Then you add the fact that some of them have abilities that as listed aren't that insane but are actually completely busted

I can't find random page on the wiki anymore. I thought it was just an issue with my phone but now I have a new one and I'm also not seeing it on desktop. It used to be in a drop down that doesn't seem to show up on phone, but does on desktop, and its just not there.

I can't find random page on the wiki anymore. I thought it was just an issue with my phone but now I have a new one and I'm also not seeing it on desktop. It used to be in a drop down that doesn't seem to show up on phone, but does on desktop, and its just not there.
That's more a fandom thing in general

Random page? You mean this?
8-AAC50-C6-A923-41-BE-AD96-BAE769-B530-A7.jpg

Back