• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has probably been mentioned beforehand, but damn is the editing on mobile cancerous on fandom. Having to actually use it, it's torture. Like, looking at the profiles, it's not bad. It's adjusted to the mobile version. BUT WHY IN THE EVER LIVING ****, IS THE EDITING FORMATTED AS IF IM ON PC. JESUS. HOW BADLY DO YOU HAVE TO **** UP THAT. ALSO WHY IS THE FONT WHITE? WHY NOT BLUE, THE SAME AS THE THEME OF THE WIKI, OR NIGHT VERSION? WHY IS SELECTING THE PART YOU WANT TO SOURCE EDIT DOGSHIT?

I want to punch a ******* wall.
You made biggest mistake.

Who uses the damn mobile to edit a page in a professional manner?

This has probably been mentioned beforehand, but damn is the editing on mobile cancerous on fandom. Having to actually use it, it's torture. Like, looking at the profiles, it's not bad. It's adjusted to the mobile version. BUT WHY IN THE EVER LIVING ****, IS THE EDITING FORMATTED AS IF IM ON PC. JESUS. HOW BADLY DO YOU HAVE TO **** UP THAT. ALSO WHY IS THE FONT WHITE? WHY NOT BLUE, THE SAME AS THE THEME OF THE WIKI, OR NIGHT VERSION? WHY IS SELECTING THE PART YOU WANT TO SOURCE EDIT DOGSHIT?

I want to punch a ******* wall.
skill-issue-memes.gif

If we're basing it by VSBW definitions, yes and no.
Because whoever had a great idea to name Energy Systems as Universal Energy Systems, but also create a type with the same name to refer to energy systems that scales to all statistics.

There are 3 types/kinds of UES, but most people seem to make it their goal to quality their energy system to UES and not NPES or LES.

There are even energy systems that don't quite fit into any of the three due to their unique power systems.

I also just LOVE when literal canon cannon fodder characters get broken P&A due to UES yet 9/10 they never use most of their supposed insta-win passive 42069 layered hax IC but hey who am I judge?

That's said it's pretty stupid how ridiculously abused UES is here, a character could literally only appear in a few lines of dialogue or some scraps of lore but due being a certain race, species, rank, etc they get to cheese the UES/physiology pages like it's a festival (E.g Character A is some background character that did nothing in the story but in the lore they killed some fodder, played the piano and ate a mountain but due to being a "deity" they gain godly physiology including high-godly regen even tho we never seen/heard of Character A ever getting hurt or regenerating before).

It grinds my gears tbh.

I also just LOVE when literal canon cannon fodder characters get broken P&A due to UES yet 9/10 they never use most of their supposed insta-win passive 42069 layered hax IC but hey who am I judge?

That's said it's pretty stupid how ridiculously abused UES is here, a character could literally only appear in a few lines of dialogue or some scraps of lore but due being a certain race, species, rank, etc they get to cheese the UES/physiology pages like it's a festival (E.g Character A is some background character that did nothing in the story but in the lore they killed some fodder, played the piano and ate a mountain but due to being a "deity" they gain godly physiology including high-godly regen even tho we never seen/heard of Character A ever getting hurt or regenerating before).

It grinds my gears tbh.
Castlevania?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back