• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Type 4 Acausality as a whole is kinda wanked on the site, it inherently grants even more stuff than type 5 nowadays and requires far less criteria to qualify for than every other Acausality type.
For me type 2 is the most impressive overall since it's requirements are pretty strict now (a bunch of characters lost it after revisions), it's extremely difficult to have type 2 while having other types (you straight up can't have type 1 with type 2 without some avatar shenanigans) and it's the easiest type of acasuality to spot contradictions for imo.

It also helps type 2 isn't a complete Vs thread killer like type 4 or type 5.

Type 2 acausal is indeed much closer to acausality type 5.

Type 4 being irregular while type 2 lacking past and future
You can't really hax something that doesn't exist in a sense that type 2 should have been type 4 while type 4, should have been type 2.

Also idk why type 2 somehow doesn't grant resistance to causality manipulation when it basically lacks past/cause to even affect their present/effect

I feel like a lot of verses are able to avoid scrutiny just by virtue of their reputation. Anything that is known to be OP rarely gets downgraded, simply because people are afraid to deal with the supporters, believe that its reputation must be deserving, or are just lazy. In the former and latter cases, I wish people would grow a spine and take on verses they think should be changed. I didn't change as much as I did on this wiki just by posting about it in here, that's for sure.

I feel like a lot of verses are able to avoid scrutiny just by virtue of their reputation. Anything that is known to be OP rarely gets downgraded, simply because people are afraid to deal with the supporters, believe that its reputation must be deserving, or are just lazy. In the former and latter cases, I wish people would grow a spine and take on verses they think should be changed. I didn't change as much as I did on this wiki just by posting about it in here, that's for sure.
In contrast, there are a few verses that are unable to avoid scrutiny by virtue of their reputation.

Peoples need to stop being afraid on Kamen Rider, while it's all just an silly jokes but sometime i feel frustrated that we got viewed as "monster" debaters while we are like the most respectable and chill supporters you guys can met

Peoples need to stop being afraid on Kamen Rider, while it's all just an silly jokes but sometime i feel frustrated that we got viewed as "monster" debaters while we are like the most respectable and chill supporters you guys can met
KR debaters have been chill as hell with one exception, idk what people are scared of. Do people really hear some guy go "thought based plot hax" and reply with "Yes Sir Right Away Sir"? Sad.

Says the Kamen Rider supporter.
Shut!
Well it's mainly because of the bazillions of gimmick and bs power-scaling that we're being afraid of (doesn't mention S K I L L I S S U E) but if you can ever go throught it, you have the most fun debate you can have, Ixa vs Gene is the iconic and Youmu vs Blades is really amazing as heck, Fuji can vow me on that

KR debaters have been chill as hell with one exception, idk what people are scared of. Do people really hear some guy go "thought based plot hax" and reply with "Yes Sir Right Away Sir"? Sad.
It came from the tourney runs where when a Kamen Rider joined, it will be always be the 2nd runner up or straight up winner of the tourney
Doesn't mention the bazillions of bs gimmick and bs skills lel

Nobody is afraid of KR supporters. Personally the only reason I dislike engaging with you is because your arguments are all dooky and I don't feel like sitting through hearing another mf say "10,000+ analytical prediction, fate hax with doo doo concept Type 1 manipulation, blah blah blah"

Nobody is afraid of KR supporters. Personally the only reason I dislike engaging with you is because your arguments are all dooky and I don't feel like sitting through hearing another mf say "10,000+ analytical prediction, fate hax with doo doo concept Type 1 manipulation, blah blah blah"
the easy answer to that
wtOTiQx.png

Say that by someone who also wanked the hell out of a depressed boxer

I may have already suggested this once in the RVR before, but I can't recall exactly if I really did.

Anyways, it should've been done long ago. Its usage is pretty much still dependent on staff manpower anyways so it will only have a negative effect if the staff themselves are *****.

Also, I'm pretty sure I already mentioned this multiple times throughout the years, but this site is really lax with people commenting on staff threads (unless they piss off a staff, then an action is taken). Even a staff member affirms this.

So you can really pretty much get away with doing that as long as you don't do it too much (or if you're favored by the staffs like certain people).
It's related to the issue of causing minor infractions over the a period of time and never getting punished for it.

So like, I'm not encouraging this behavior or anything. I'm just saying that there are gaping holes in site rules and moderation that can be exploited by everyone. Nobody's gonna get punished, after all.

Png

But no really, don't do that. This is just me bringing up my pet peeve I kept mentioning for 2 years now that sometimes this wiki really shoots itself in the foot when trying to compromise on things.
Strict enforcement on the RVR thread is just one step towards correcting that.

This has probably been mentioned beforehand, but damn is the editing on mobile cancerous on fandom. Having to actually use it, it's torture. Like, looking at the profiles, it's not bad. It's adjusted to the mobile version. BUT WHY IN THE EVER LIVING ****, IS THE EDITING FORMATTED AS IF IM ON PC. JESUS. HOW BADLY DO YOU HAVE TO **** UP THAT. ALSO WHY IS THE FONT WHITE? WHY NOT BLUE, THE SAME AS THE THEME OF THE WIKI, OR NIGHT VERSION? WHY IS SELECTING THE PART YOU WANT TO SOURCE EDIT DOGSHIT?

I want to punch a ******* wall.

This has probably been mentioned beforehand, but damn is the editing on mobile cancerous on fandom. Having to actually use it, it's torture. Like, looking at the profiles, it's not bad. It's adjusted to the mobile version. BUT WHY IN THE EVER LIVING ****, IS THE EDITING FORMATTED AS IF IM ON PC. JESUS. HOW BADLY DO YOU HAVE TO **** UP THAT. ALSO WHY IS THE FONT WHITE? WHY NOT BLUE, THE SAME AS THE THEME OF THE WIKI, OR NIGHT VERSION? WHY IS SELECTING THE PART YOU WANT TO SOURCE EDIT DOGSHIT?

I want to punch a ******* wall.
lol, just use the desktop version

Yeah, I'm going to have to go through a similar hell soon. My laptop is having some serious physical issues (broken hinge, non-functioning charger ports, and the speaker wires may have broken the sodering after I let a computer repair place look at it for a quota to fix the other things) and I'll be handing it to a peer of my dad next month while I'm out on vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back