• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battle Wiki First Grail War - The Second Preliminaries

Monarch Laciel said:
Your Noble Phantasm is Boundary of Emptiness. It is just MEoDP in Noble Phantasm form. It has the same applications but is treated as your continuously active NP rather than your personal skill
Seeing as Connection to the Root is what you automatically get from your NP, that is what you have. For this game, you can't have two Personal Skills, so no goddess core.
Aww, just a little Divinity so i can be higher than some normal mongrels ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Connection to the Root is fine, too. With it, i can sense creatures (beast, zombie, mechanical homunculus,... as long as they exist) and death possibilities (in case someone try to nuke the city

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Monarch Laciel said:
Oh god Mineta. That is terrifying
Pretty much what my fetish look like.........or maybe worst......i mean i read Trap yaoi and Futanari like it a normal **** now.

^

Back on the topic of deciding what skills to use to best murder eachother next game

Also, I suspect Manson isnt playing, so if anyone wants to find us a new berserker player?

Monarch Laciel said:
Also, I suspect Manson isnt playing, so if anyone wants to find us a new berserker player?
A new Berserker should be fine, though. But you should give him a message on his wall before kicking him out.

Btw, if there's a new Berserker, please no more God Hand.

@Zack: I'm a Saber... And not even my Magic Resistance or MEoDP can block your blind debuff... Impressive...

@Monarch, Item Construction is the best personal skill I can go with, no?

And fml people having Moedp and I'm restricted in using my NP.

Wait wait so we can have a personal skill right? Sorry i'm confused i just got back from school dammit ;_;

LlamaGod1411 said:
Excuse me, but Plot Manipulation >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ignore Durability. And i'm a melee fighter while you're a ranged spammer. If you craft a flying item, i'll suffer like playing Touhou shooting game.

Btw mister Ruler, am i still having Eyes of Mind (False)?

LlamaGod1411 said:

Look up Saver on this site to find what class skills you have. Your personal skill can come from either caster (Fate Extra ccc) or Lancer of red

OwariNepgear said:
LlamaGod1411 said:
Excuse me, but Plot Manipulation >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ignore Durability. And i'm a melee fighter while you're a ranged spammer. If you craft a flying item, i'll suffer like playing Touhou shooting game.
Btw mister Ruler, am i still having Eyes of Mind (False)?
Plot Manipulation when I can't just be like "Yolo m8 I'm Akasha's favorite person" xD.

Ruler Command Seal'd that outta me.

Ramesses the Sun King said:
Man I wish we could have 2 personal skills. I could buff my stats with Affection of the Goddess and use Imperial Privilege to give me temporary skills.
Actually, if you want, i can use Song of Grail on you. You'll get Affection of the Holy Grail (like how Irisviel haunt Emiya Kiritsugu Assassin, lol) which will boost your luck to EX while the luck of everyone you love will be lowered to even lower than Cu Chulainn. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

OwariNepGear wrote Btw mister Ruler, am i still having Eyes of Mind (False)?

They are a personal skill so no. Don't complain though, you still have one-shot dura ignoring and sensing all life and death around you abilities :D

Lol Scarlet Lol.

And everyone do me a favor, lets all meet at a particular point for 3 rounds, doing nothing. Will be fun, I promise.

LlamaGod1411 said:
And everyone do me a favor, lets all meet at a particular point for 3 rounds, doing nothing. Will be fun, I promise.
How about no? I've played enough Civilization games to know this is a trap.

Monarch Laciel said:
OwariNepGear wrote Btw mister Ruler, am i still having Eyes of Mind (False)?
They are a personal skill so no. Don't complain though, you still have one-shot dura ignoring and sensing all life and death around you abilities :D
Ah, i won't actually complain. However, since you're gonna put me to C rank durability, i'm gonna become a totally glass cannon...

Connection to the Root will tell me if something dangerous is coming (like spider sense in some aspect), but it won't tell me WHERE EXACTLY that dangerous thing will come like Eyes of Mind. So it's up to my speed. Please don't put my speed at C rank.

ScarletFirefly said:
LlamaGod1411 said:
How about no? I've played enough Civilization games to know this is a trap.
Pls I'll even serve food and drinks of your choice.

ScarletFirefly said:
LlamaGod1411 said:
Pls I'll even serve food and drinks of your choice.
Would that be poisoned food and drinks of my choice? Nope.
Nah, I need time to make the food tho. So we all stay together for 3 rounds so I can get details from y'all.

@Monarch Prety sure Andersen has Item Construction skill. Or is that only with his NP, hence not really a skill?

Back