• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battle Wiki First Grail War - The Second Preliminaries

Yeah. And I suppose anyone can sense you, so the size of the park doens't matter to the "sense nearby servants" thing

'K. I'll go out for around 2~3 hours. My action right now should be:

1. I ordered a pizza and eat while waiting for someone to come in the Central Park.

2. I train my sword art with some flies. Cutting Lines of Death from a fly will train my precision.

3. Through my Connection to the Root B (both my NP will grant this skill, it's not a class's natural skill), i can sense life and death. There are 3 life forms followed me for a day already. But their presence are very thin, i can't detect their true location. Those things must have Presence Concealment. Must be assassin.

4. Assassin must have some NP like Hundred-Faced Hassan's Zabaniya. But i don't feel their killing intent, so i'll leave it at that, for now.

I stay hikikomori in my territory, momentarily ignoring the Central Park get together someone seems to be organizing, and start making magic items: an agility increasing equipment (for myself), an endurance increasing equipment (for my master), and a crystal to lower the strength of a target (for my enemies).

Seeing as most of this thread has been questions, and now more class suitable parameters than "A in everything" are being created, I think I will start a new thread. I'll layout the rules, class parameters, etc there a bit clearer once parameters have been created.

Considering you don't have Lancelot's Knight of Honour I don't think those guns will be very useful to be honest.

I'm going to start a new thread once Ramesses has come up with some appropriate Class Paramaters for everyone rather than just "A rank for everyone" , because this one is mainly clogged up with questions and rule changes. The new thread, hopefully everyone will understand what to do, and it can be more varied and interesting.

Oh yeah. ASJFY Prep time is OP. BTW I restructured the things you can do with it on your question thread

Yes.

The new thread tournament will have everyone each start at 9 locations in New York (assigned randomly), so that can also give you an idea of what to do.

Now if we can get just 1 Personal Skill from a Servant from which we draw the NPs from, ***** will get real, lightning fast.

Also found out that Archer hides a stash of pr0n books under the refrigerator

Fabtastic Glasses said:
Now if we can get just 1 Personal Skill from a Servant from which we draw the NPs from, ***** will get real, lightning fast.
XD

Ooh one skill would be amazing. I'd just take Andersen's Item Construction and have an infinite supply of weapons.

And Archer better retaliate.

Yeah ok.

Everyone can choose one personal skill from either of the two servants you are using the NPs of. Just comment it below, and I'll add it to the new thread when it is ready

We've been compromised. Retreating to the secondary collection.

OwariNepgear said:
Wow... The rules are changing way too fast... So basically, you won't have all class skill but only one or something?
This is basically the test run now where we all work out the rules for the new thread.

The new rule is, in addition to geting the class skills of your class, you get one personal skill from either of the two servants you have chosen. In your case Owari, neither of your servants chosen have personal skills, but considering you have all variations of the Song of Grail and the offensive and defensive applications of MEoDP, I'm not really sure you need them.

As for ScarletFirefly, you would be able to pick a personal skill from Tesla or Lancelot (preferably Tesla, to go with your Archer class)

Hizack123 said:
Mine personal skill will be Determination Of Steel.
Pain resistance? That would work well with your "Avenger" Class Skill where you get more mana the more damage you take. Nice choice.

We've been compromised. Retreating to the secondary collection.

Won't do you any good. I've breach your privacy deep enough. And im gonna say im surprised since your 4th collection is full with Yaoi doujin books

Also imma pick Murderer of Misty Night for better privacy breaching. I mean, intel gathering and stealth attacks

Fabtastic Glasses said:
Won't do you any good. I've breach your privacy deep enough. And im gonna say im surprised since your 4th collection is full with Yaoi doujin books
My boy, it won't do you any good to peek at my stuff. For Someone's Glory allows me to hide all personal information.

Unless your yaoi doujins somehow show your personal information - but then that's rather incriminating all on its own isnt it?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Monarch Laciel said:
OwariNepgear wrote:This is basically the test run now where we all work out the rules for the new thread.
The new rule is, in addition to geting the class skills of your class, you get one personal skill from either of the two servants you have chosen. In your case Owari, neither of your servants chosen have personal skills, but considering you have all variations of the Song of Grail and the offensive and defensive applications of MEoDP, I'm not really sure you need them.
Actually, MEoDP is a personal skill, too... So if i have to choose, i'll definitely choose MEoDP...

And, both Boundary of Emptiness & Song of Grail will grant its owner the passive skill "Connection to the Root". Will i still keep this skill, or i have to choose between MEoDP & Connection to the Root? (MEoDP is a passive skill which allow its user to bypass durability via concept of death. Connection to the Root is a passive skill which allow its user to sense life and death)

If both of them aren't personal skill but skill that come with NP, i'll choose Iris's Goddess Core for Divinity & further Magic Resistance combine with Saber class's Magic Resistance

For someone as experienced as me, the vanilla stuff tends to get dull and boring after a while so I have to spice things up a bit ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I place one card face-down and end my post...Oh wait, wrong franchise.

Back-EN

Your Noble Phantasm is Boundary of Emptiness. It is just MEoDP in Noble Phantasm form. It has the same applications but is treated as your continuously active NP rather than your personal skill

Seeing as Connection to the Root is what you automatically get from your NP, that is what you have. For this game, you can't have two Personal Skills, so no goddess core.

Servants, friends, enemies.

How about we settle the victor of this Grail War with a good old fashioned talk. That way we see who's the most worthy of obtaining the Holy Grail.

This wine is as your blood. Come drink and let us talk.

-Commie- Fate Ôüä Zero - 11 -0084A074-.mkv snapshot 01.35 -2011.12.10 15.22.30-

Back