• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battle Wiki First Grail War - The Second Preliminaries

Fabtastic Glasses said:
Mad Enhancement simply don't work that way. It only makes me a little bit off in the head but it won't necessarily affect my skill. Besides, ME stat amp would just raise my stats to A+ and not EX
Edit: and since im a Bahsahkah now. I don't really have a PC unless its nighttime in which case my WotMN would be activated and just gave me a B rank PC which i can't fully exploit since im a raging kid filled with adrenaline due to OP ruling
If it can be detected, then it's fine. 'cause bite like a lion and run away like a wind is too OP. I won't complain anymore.

Ah btw Mr.Ruler, i understand about our stat's ranking, but what about our skill's ranking? Still all B?

LlamaGod1411 said:
LlamaGod1411 said:
Item construction is classified under Caster class, but Andersen in particular does not know magecraft and it is only out of his writings.
So I was wondering if I have that skill passively and need to choose another, or if that is my skill.
@Monarch

Your Class Skills can all stay at B rank.

Your personal skills are whatever they were with the original user.

Ramesses the Sun King said:
Is My master allowed to call the church to send the burial agency after the demons?
So damn true. But i prefer not. We can left those demon's bodies where they were. It will appear on TV news and we'll be ordered from the church to take down Berserker.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
i might as well have divinity and funny its on both pages lmao
I don't think Divinity actually does anything good though apart from making you fancy... plus you already have Ea, a divine construct.

OwariNepgear said:
Ramesses the Sun King said:
Is My master allowed to call the church to send the burial agency after the demons?
So damn true. But i prefer not. We can left those demon's bodies where they were. It will appear on TV news and we'll be ordered from the church to take down Berserker.
Ordered from me you mean. The Church has no power in this war! HAHAHA

@Glasses: Because this:

Monarch Laciel said:
Also, assassin will gain A rank strength on their first attack after their presence concealment deactivates
You can come to Monarch's wall for more infos. It might just me over-thinking so you don't have to worry, as long as it's detectable.

alright let me think more cause didn't 100% knew about Ea's divinity construct

edit: i'll just go with Battle continuation

Hizack123 said:
My New NPs witll be
1:Cronos Rose: Pick ye Rosebuds while ye may

2:Azrael: Angel of death
And these new phantasms related to the way others think of you how? That limit is still in play

OwariNepgear said:
@Glasses: Because this:
Monarch Laciel said:
Also, assassin will gain A rank strength on their first attack after their presence concealment deactivates
You can come to Monarch's wall for more infos. It might just me over-thinking so you don't have to worry, as long as it's detectable.
If its just a matter of detectable or not, even my former role as an Assassin isn't that much of a problem since my PC is only ranked at B and it doesn't give me any guaranteed hit unless i combine it with MotMN which instantly deactivate after my 1st hit. And B ranked STR wouldn't one shot anyone, so even if i got 1 free hit in, it doesn't instantly change the outcome of the battle so obviously.

Even with A rank STR after 1st hit. Its not really a game changer since literally everybody have A rank END which won't let anyone oneshot anybody

Fabtastic Glasses said:
If its just a matter of detectable or not, even my former role as an Assassin isn't that much of a problem since my PC is only ranked at B and it doesn't give me any guaranteed hit unless i combine it with MotMN which instantly deactivate after my 1st hit. And B ranked STR wouldn't one shot anyone, so even if i got 1 free hit in, it doesn't instantly change the outcome of the battle so obviously.

Even with A rank STR after 1st hit. Its not really a game changer since literally everybody have A rank END which won't let anyone oneshot anybody
But most of people will be changed to C rank END, that's why i get confused. Anyway, let's leave this problem out.

@Ruler: So... basically, when will the game begin?

Hmm....

1) this NP make me fast, Just like when bully come after my ass.

2) this NP is Just like me and F/GO gacha......but what left is only despair...

Hizack123 said:
Hmm....

Reason 1 sure, because it made me smirk slightly.

Reason 2, you'll need a better reason, or a different NP

Monarch Laciel said:
Hizack123 said:
Hmm....

FUUUUUUUUUU!!!

OwariNepgear said:
Fabtastic Glasses said:

But most of people will be changed to C rank END, that's why i get confused. Anyway, let's leave this problem out.
@Ruler: So... basically, when will the game begin?
Everyone will be getting B rank endurance. Also, remember that PC stops working before the attack happens, so it is still possible to dodge the attack, even without precog.

He will still do a hell of damage, getting a sneak attack in the right spot if it isn't dodged, but it's not going to one shot anyone.

I'm going to start the new game when Blahblah chooses a personal skill

No no no let's not. Everyone have A rank END and not C. Now look here, here's the 1st thing you complained about

From Hell + Natural Born Killers = 200 demons lurking in the streets

>I can't pull that off since my master would've been killed by the same act of me combining the NP

NPs too glorious for an Assassin

>tell me how does a NP that literally turn me into a demon is too glorified as an Assassin ?

Murderer of the Misty Night came from Apo JTR

>They're both still JTR

But Misty Night still grant Berserker PC

>Only at night. I can't fully exploit it. And i pretty much can't do anything else at daytime

And maybe some other baseless complains that i missed about "muh but you'll oneshot everyone else" that shouldn't be there considering even if im still an Assassin, I won't be oneshotting anyone else. Changing me into a Berserker, actually give me more chance at oneshotting which you have so much problem about and it also makes me better at combat. And really ? You don't get to complain anything about oneshoting anything when you got a Friggin' MEoDP for your NP. So just stop whining. If the participants really want to complain about oneshot capabilities here, then you're the one highest on the list.

Leave it Fabtastic, you're fine as it.

Owari, you are able to one-shot people yourself, and are one of the only people who can actually see through Presence Concealment (to a degree). Don't complain.

Enduraces are getting buffed to B rank and A rank, so Fab won't be doing any one-shotting, only serious damage, if he isnt' dodged (which is possible even without precog, seeing as PC deactivates upon the attack)

So yes. Im petitioning to come back as an Assassin so i can breach Scarlet's privacy again

Edit: And pretty much everyone else privacy for that matter

This is just like i threw my point of view and every people dodged it quite well... What a misunderstanding...

I have absolutely no problem with one-shot. Almost every of us can one-shot another. What i want to say is i thought PC is only detectable AFTER the first hit and no one can chase him when he's in PC. It's gonna like this: He suddenly appear, one-shot someone, then go to PC mode and none can do anything.

But if you can react BEFORE the first hit, not AFTER the first hit, then it's not a problem. You guys understand, right?

Monarch Laciel said:
Hizack123 said:
Hmm....

Ummmm......new reason!, think hizack THINK!!!

..........HA!! "Skeleton"!!! People use to call me a "Tall skeleton" for how tall and thin my body is!!!

Then its cleared. Its just someone that happen to terribly misunderstand how an ability works and made baseless assumptions. So, make me into Assassin again so i can go back to my trolling tendency

Fabtastic Glasses said:
Then its cleared. Its just someone that happen to terribly misunderstand how an ability works and made baseless assumptions. So, make me into Assassin again so i can go back to my trolling tendency.
No! Or WANNA SEE MY **** COLLECTION AGAIN??

OwariNepgear said:
This is just like i threw my point of view and every people dodged it quite well... What a misunderstanding...
I have absolutely no problem with one-shot. Almost every of us can one-shot another. What i want to say is i thought PC is only detectable AFTER the first hit and no one can chase him when he's in PC. It's gonna like this: He suddenly appear, one-shot someone, then go to PC mode and none can do anything.

But if you can react BEFORE the first hit, not AFTER the first hit, then it's not a problem. You guys understand, right?
When Assassin goes to attack, but before the attack actually lands, his PC drops significantly, so you can react to him, yes. And in the light novels and VN, assassin isn't completely undetectable all of a sudden when he uses PC. It is "presence concealment" not "complete undetectability" - if you know he is there you can look for him, and his presence concealment will only silence his motions and make him blend into the background a bit better, you can actually still see him if you look carefully

Fabtastic Glasses said:
Then its cleared. Its just someone that happen to terribly misunderstand how an ability works and made baseless assumptions. So, make me into Assassin again so i can go back to my trolling tendency
About that, the reason why you change into Berserker is because our Berserker quit, and you're the only one who capable of becoming a Berserker. Or else we have to recruit and that'll take more time.

Hizack123 said:
Fabtastic Glasses said:
Then its cleared. Its just someone that happen to terribly misunderstand how an ability works and made baseless assumptions. So, make me into Assassin again so i can go back to my trolling tendency.
No! Or WANNA SEE MY **** COLLECTION AGAIN??
Less caps please. And we're done with that topic.

Also Fab's right. No Azrael unless people associate you with the angel of death or soemthing

What about my Azrael...No?........you know? Change my 2nd NP back to God force, F@#k this shit change me back to avenger pls.

Fabtastic Glasses said:
So, make me into Assassin again so i can go back to my trolling tendency
We need you as berserker right now, otherwise I have to find someone else.

You can still troll around at night with Wanderer of the Foggy Night

My initial position as an Assassin is fine as it is. If Monarch wants to move someone into another Class and still make this little game thread realistic to a proper HGW, the Classes that could be taken care about are Avenger and Saver because realistically that Classes wouldn't be summoned to a proper HGW anyway

Edit: And besides, how would you expect someone to play the Berserker role when Berserker by default can't have a proper mind and reasoning of his own ? Typing ARRAGARGHHGARGRHAHH literally every turn he moves ?

Oh I don't really have much of a problem with demons + PC. I actually meant that it'll be fun, looking at how OP the NPs/Abilities are.

Back