• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battle Wiki First Grail War - The Second Preliminaries

To the guy with Gae Bolg and Ea. I'll give you my master so you can have a large supply of mana. In return I require Gae Bolg. Do we have a deal?

Llama, I think item construction is his class skill as caster, not his personal skill. I would personally choose a personal skill from Karna, his are much better than caster's (although casters would help your plot manipulation, while Karna could help your offensive attacks)

@Scarlet

"I'll give you my master"

*Master feels knife*

@Monarch if I'm to choose between Charisma and Counterhero, definitely counter hero.

@Monarch: We should put our current Assassin to Berserker position since both of his NP are too glorious to be an Assassin (he should rechoose his personal skill). And we should put our current Avenger to Assassin position. That should be better. I don't want 200 demons roaming around the city while all of them have Presence Concealment.

He wouldn't need to chose a new personal skill since the noble phantasm he chose is both from a berserker. Anyway we can just use the excuse that his summon was special and that he had a double summon into two classes.

LlamaGod1411 said:
@Monarch if I'm to choose between Charisma and Counterhero, definitely counter hero.
You get them both. You are a saver class and those are your class skills. It is your Personal Skills you need to choose, from either Karna's personal skills or Anderson's personal skills

OwariNepgear said:
@Monarch: We should put our current Assassin to Berserker position since both of his NP are too glorious to be an Assassin (he should rechoose his personal skill). And we should put our current Avenger to Assassin position. That should be better. I don't want 200 demons roaming around the city while all of them have Presence Concealment.
Good idea. 200 invisible demons everywhere... Christ that is terrifying

Besides, i won't be able to pull a zerg rush with 200 demons anyway, since that would most likely endanger my own master. Well, unless Monarch now change the master from Rin Tohsaka level to Flat Escardos level

No need to find a new berserker then. Once everyone has chosen their personal skills we can begin

Ramesses the Sun King said:
He wouldn't need to chose a new personal skill since the noble phantasm he chose is both from a berserker. Anyway we can just use the excuse that his summon was special and that he had a double summon into two classes.
But he chose his Personal Skill from Jack the Stripper, not Jack the Ripper. And while under Misty Night, Jack gain PC. While under PC, first attack will be A. While having Mad Enhancement, all stat up by 1 rank. In other word, having double class Assassin and Berserker will give him the chance to one-shot everyone while remain undetected.

Ramesses the Sun King said:
And give him mad enhancement and Avenger? I think not. So no avenger class. So what is saver doing here then??? Oh well. Grail anomalies. Damages to the system. Vaguely plot related reasons

@Monarch, Iirc, Andersen has three skills. One observational, one that damages him due to how the reader's see him and one being Item Construction.

@Owari

It was because that JTR Wanderer of Misty Night will automaticaly be changed if JTR is summoned under the Assassin class, which is what i am rn.

LlamaGod1411 said:
@Monarch, Iirc, Andersen has three skills. One observational, one that damages him due to how the reader's see him and one being Item Construction.
Oh I though his item construction was a class skill. It lets him build anything he has created in his writings right?

Item construction is classified under Caster class, but Andersen in particular does not know magecraft and it is only out of his writings.

So I was wondering if I have that skill passively and need to choose another, or if that is my skill.

ScarletFirefly said:
Just to be clear, is my master specifically Rin?
A master of comparable power to Rin, but otherwise a generic Mage who has given you complete autonomy in this war

A master of comparable power to Rin, but otherwise a generic Mage

Shame, real damn shame. I was low on mana and needed a mana transfer. Not anymore I guess :(

Ok everyone

The previous assassin, fabtastic glasses, is now Berserker The previous avenger, hizack, is now assassin

There is no avenger servant any more

A master of comparable power to Rin, but otherwise a generic Mage

Shame, real damn shame. I was low on mana and needed a mana transfer. Not anymore I guess :(

... You have a point. Truly a damn shame indeed

Wait, Wanderer of the Misty Night also grant PC... and Berserker have PC = one-shot...

How about this:

- PC of an Assassin will grant him undetected and A rank for the first strike after PC break (this is a preemtive strike that will surely caught the enemy off-guarded. Unless they have some way to sense dangerous (like Eyes of Mind))

- PC of an Berserker will only grant undetected. Due to killing intent from Mad Enhancement, breaking PC won't give A rank or preemtive strike but the enemy can't run from the first strike

>when you missed so much until you can't keep up :/ (can someone give me a sample of personal skill cause i ain't sure what qualifies)

TISSG7Redgrave said:
>when you missed so much until you can't keep up :/ (can someone give me a sample of personal skill cause i ain't sure what qualifies)
On both Gilgamesh and Lancer's pages, there are sub-headings labelled "personal skills". From those, you can choose one to have

LlamaGod1411 said:
Item construction is classified under Caster class, but Andersen in particular does not know magecraft and it is only out of his writings.
So I was wondering if I have that skill passively and need to choose another, or if that is my skill.
@Monarch

TISSG7Redgrave said:
http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Skill. Just search for your servant's name. You're welcome.

Fabtastic Glasses said:
Only at night time. Which mean i can't go all stealthy randomly without planning beforehand
But the first attack will automatically be A rank, more or less a critical attack. Together with Mad Enhancement which grant 1 rank up to all stat, your EX strength will totally crush us down...

OwariNepgear said:
Wait, Wanderer of the Misty Night also grant PC... and Berserker have PC = one-shot...

How about this:

- PC of an Assassin will grant him undetected and A rank for the first strike after PC break (this is a preemtive strike that will surely caught the enemy off-guarded. Unless they have some way to sense dangerous (like Eyes of Mind))

- PC of an Berserker will only grant undetected. Due to killing intent from Mad Enhancement, breaking PC won't give A rank or preemtive strike but the enemy can't run from the first strike
Dunno why you are complaining about 1 shots lol.

How about Berserker's bloodlust ranks down the PC from his personal skill so he can be detected easier and quicker?

Mad Enhancement simply don't work that way. It only makes me a little bit off in the head but it won't necessarily affect my skill. Besides, ME stat amp would just raise my stats to A+ and not EX

Edit: and since im a Bahsahkah now. I don't really have a PC unless its nighttime in which case my WotMN would be activated and just gave me a B rank PC which i can't fully exploit since im a raging kid filled with adrenaline due to OP ruling

Back