• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battle Wiki First Grail War - The Second Preliminaries

'K, without Berserker is fine. Btw, about those people who said i'm the top of this game when it's come to one-shot, you do realize i have no ranged or mobility NP/skill, right? (except Riding which will require a vehicle) If i can't reach you, my MEoDP is just for show. I intentionally build it like this so my MEoDP won't be too OP.

Ok.

Fab is assassin again (I didn't expect you to type aarhchararhch arach each turn btw. Especially seeing as Berserker JTR is actually pretty lucid)

No berserker class (he got killed off early in the war)

Hizack returns to avenger with Monte Cristo Mythologie and God Force.

Monarch Laciel said:
Ok.
Fab is assassin again (I didn't expect you to type aarhchararhch arach each turn btw. Especially seeing as Berserker JTR is actually pretty lucid)

No berserker class (he got killed off early in the war)

Um......can i change from monte cristo mythologie to tyger tyger burning bright with same reason with Chronos Rose?

Anyway. You guys are overestimating From Hell a bit too much. Its good for JTR in SF because he doesn't has a definite set of stats and From Hell gave him stats comparable to a fighter type Servant. While here i already have a definite set of stats. So picking From Hell doesn't give me much of an advantage.

Simply put. From Hell doesn't benefit me in anyway aside from

1. It makes me looks cooler

2. It makes me into a demon

Its just about aestethicc

Monarch Laciel said:
Ok.
That was because JTR in SF has - rank ME. Which isn't the case for me since you gave me rank B. It makes me go cray cray by default

Hizack123 said:
Monarch Laciel said:
Um......can i change from monte cristo mythologie to tyger tyger burning bright with same reason with Chronos Rose?
Chronos Rose is about being seen to move fast.

TTBB is about being seen as an escaper of impossible prisons.

Of the two, your reasons fit CR a lot more than TTBB

LlamaGod1411 said:
Alright so Berserker is written out. All classes other than berserker right?
There are a lot more classes than just these 9. Beast, Shielder, Launcher, Grand Caster, Grand Assassin...

But yes, berserker is gone, so only Saber, Caster, Lancer, Rider, Archer, Assassin, Avenger and Saver remain

I'm writing up the text for the next thread right now, so I'll be ready pretty soon after he replies.

Plot twist: It links him to a **** site ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) *shot*

Monarch Laciel said:
Hizack123 said:
Monarch Laciel said:
Chronos Rose is about being seen to move fast.
TTBB is about being seen as an escaper of impossible prisons.

Of the two, your reasons fit CR a lot more than TTBB
Hmm "escape"....OH! I have a story just for that lel

In my childhood, my mom afraid that going to run off to my friend home (which only not many maters away from each other xD) and afraid of thief on top of that.

So she make Grille on every windows in my house....OFC including my room with is the same room as my mom.

.....But she make one and ONE only mistake.......that is make it big enough for some cat or (small) dog to get pass it.......and that ONE. SMALL. HOLE is one only thing i need to get out of that room.... BY SQUEEZE MY WAY THOUGH THAT SMALL HOLE!!! XD

....back to present every time i look at that window i always think that...

"HOW THE F@#K DO I DO THAT **** AGAIN??"

Aye I probably will sleep by the time this begins(Not expecting it to begin in the next 3hours), so if I'm MIA, I'll post as soon as I can.

OK, here are the decided classes/skills/NPs of everyone.

Saber:
OwariNepgear

NPs are Amalavijinana and Song of Grail (all variations excluding Black Grail)

Class Skills are Magic Resistance and Riding

Personal Skill is Connection to the Root

Statistics: Strength C, Agility A, Endurance B, Mana A, Luck A, NP EX

Lancer:
TISSG7Redgrave

NPs are Gae Bolg and Ea

Class Skill is Magic Resistance

Personal Skill is Battle Continuatio

Statistics: Strength B, Agility A+, Endurance B, Mana B, Luck D, NP B+ (EX with Ea)

Rider:
Ramesses the Sun King

NPs are Troias Tragodia and Ramesseum Tentyris

Class Skills are Magic Resistance and Riding

Personal Skill is Imperial Privilege

Statistics: Strength C, Agility A+, Endurance B, Mana A, Luck A, NP EX

Caster:
Blahblah9755

NPs are God Hand and Uomo Universal

Class Skills are Item Creation and Territory Creation

Personal Skill is NOT FOUND

Statistics: Strength E, Agility C, Endurance B, Mana A+, Luck B+, NP EX

Archer:
ScarletFirefly

NPs are System Keraunos and For Someone's Glory

Class Skills are Magic Resistance and Independent Actio

Personal Skill is Galvanism

Statistics: Strength C, Agility B, Endurance B, Mana A, Luck B, NP EX

Saver:
LlamaGod1411

NPs are Kavacha and Kundala and A Story Just for You

Class Skills are Charisma and Counter Hero

Personal Skill is Human Observatio

Statistics: Strength C, Agility C, Endurance A, Mana A+, Luck A++, NP ?

Assassin:
Fabtastic Glasses

NPs are From Hell and Natural Born Killers

Class Skill is Presence Concealment

Personal Skill is Murderer of the Misty Night

Statistics: Strength B, Agility A, Endurance B, Mana C, Luck B, NP N/A

Avenger:
Hizack123

NPs are Enfer Chateua D'lf (Tyger Tyger Burning Bright) and God Force

Class Skills are Avenger, Oblivion Correctio, and Self Replenishment

Personal Skill is Determination of Steel

Statistics: Strength B, Agility C (EX with TTBB), Endurance B, Mana B, Luck ?, NP A

Ruler: Monarch Laciel

NPs are A Story Just for You and God Hand

Class Skills are Magic Resistance, True Name Discernment and God's Resolutio

Personal skill is Eyes of the Mind (False)

Statistics: Strength C, Agility C, Endurance A, Mana A+, Luck A++, NP ?

Fabtastic Glasses said:
Well, im just gonna stalk literally everyone again

And finding their stash of questionable books
if we ever meet give me some of that questionable books

Ok all done, here is the link to the new battle everyone

Blahblah9755, choose one personal skill to use from the below then come join us on the new thread:

Natural Born Genius: is a skill for those prodigies who were born with an unnaturally high intellect. As one of history's premier scientists and the original Renaissance Man, Leonardo has an EX-Rank in this skill.

Pioneer of the Stars: is the unique Skill given to heroes that became turning points in the human history. Thanks to Leonardo's EX-Rank, all difficult voyages and challenges which are considered "impossible" turn into "events that can be realized".

Battle Continuation: is the strength of vitality for predicaments. Also, the ability to withdraw from combat and reach allied territory alive after being defeated. Berserker has an A Rank in this skill, allowing him to fight on in the face of deadly injuries and can remain alive so long as one does not receive a decisive fatal wound such as having his head blown up or his torso destroyed.

Bravery: is the ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination.

Divinity: is the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster, Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due one's dislike for the gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "purge defense" in proportion to the Divinity's Rank

Eye of the Mind (False): is a natural talent to avoid danger on the basis of an innate 6th sense, intuition, or prescience, where accuracy of instinct has been augmented by experience -- somewhat overcoming the problem of visual obstructions that appear in the course of combat. Calm analysis of battle conditions, by which competent grasp of the status of the self and the opponent are obtainable even in the midst of danger; utilization of such to deduce the appropriate course of action that permits escape from a lethal predicament.

@Hizack, your endurance is not A rank because you have an EX rated agility to dodge nearly everything, and an A rank NP. You really don't need A rank in endurance too.

Monarch Laciel said:
@Hizack, your endurance is not A rank because you have an EX rated agility to dodge nearly everything, and an A rank NP. You really don't need A rank in endurance too.
Oh......ok :'(

Hizack123 said:
But i mean Determination of steel rank f@#king EX man!
TTBB gives you immeasurable speed, that's why you have EX agility. It is limited by mana cost, so you can't keep it up forever

Determination of Steel means you won't feel any pain at all and makes you resistant to mind altering effects.

Monarch Laciel said:
Hizack123 said:
But i mean Determination of steel rank f@#king EX man!
TTBB gives you immeasurable speed, that's why you have EX agility. It is limited by mana cost, so you can't keep it up forever
Determination of Steel means you won't feel any pain at all and makes you resistant to mind altering effects.
ok...i give up :(

Back