• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs Battle Between Xeno Goku and Pegasus Seiya

JohnCenaNation said:
Dannysayan said:
Uh, Xeno Goku is 2-B, its a stomp for Goku .-.
Xeno Goku lost to Hades who is a 2-C, and Seiya during his fight against Apollo far outclasses Hades. So Seiya stomps. .-.
not really know. Hades logically problem won cause it was a hax stump, he didnt fight Apollo he did make him bleed but after that Apollo damn near one shotted the universe literally, Seiya would probably still get beat by Hades tbh cause of the hax. IMO seiya would still beat goku even if we dont take into account the seiya who made Apollo bleed

AstralKing7 said:
JohnCenaNation said:
Dannysayan said:
Uh, Xeno Goku is 2-B, its a stomp for Goku .-.
Xeno Goku lost to Hades who is a 2-C, and Seiya during his fight against Apollo far outclasses Hades. So Seiya stomps. .-.
not really know. Hades logically problem won cause it was a hax stump, he didnt fight Apollo he did make him bleed but after that Apollo damn near one shotted the universe literally, Seiya would probably still get beat by Hades tbh cause of the hax. IMO seiya would still beat goku even if we dont take into account the seiya who made Apollo bleed
Dosen't this site confirm the Apollo thing was just memory erasing? Not Considering Omega, Seiya should be much stronger by the events of GA but still below hades. But they are comparble, Seiya also has hax, Atom-manipulation, Destiny manipulation, and reactive evolution, that along with the speed advantage, so I still say seiya.

No the memory manipulation was what he did to Seiya and Athena, also I was wrong lol, he did one shot the universe. He did it by just speaking a word

One shotting the Universe isn't much of a feat to Xeno Goku who can destroy all of space/time just by existing in Ssj4.

He in his base form alone is far above Demigra's tokitoki absorbed form which inturn gives him control of all of space and all of time. This status alone put Demigra power of spacetime on par with Chronos the primordial and above Kronos the titan.

Xeno Goku has energy manipulation and destruction on the scale of light particles. Which inturn is greater and more complex scale of destruction and manipulation than mearly atomic scale hax. Hax on an basic energy level is much more harder to resist than hax on an atomic level.

This is further backed up by the fact that Xeno Goku is not even made out of atoms. He is a being who exists centuries after his canonical death and destruction, made by the Supreme Kai of time from the memory of Xeno Trunks. He can interact with his descendents thousands of years in the future, and gain the memory of the Goku in whatever timeline he is in. Xeno Goku canonical died along with Xeno Vegeta during their fight which caused a supernova. They fight along with Xeno Trunks to maintain the Xenoverse which is an Infinite Multiverse.

Then there is the wide stat gap, Xeno Goku has far greater Ap, speed, durability, range, not to mention hax and hax resistance. Low 2C is not doing shit to mid 2B.

He has magic, energy manipulation and destruction on a Multiverse level, he can seal Seiya and summon a wish granting Dragon God to grant him evem more power, resistance and abilities to effect Seiya.

I don't know how Xeno Goku lost to Hades, imo he has all the hax resistance (Mind and Soul Timespace and energy manipulation) needed to tank Hades sword and far greater Ap.

He has hax resistance to ability that works on a Physical Matter on an fundamental energy level along with resistance to Mind, Soul, Space, Time and magical level

Mid 2B vs Borderline 2C without much hax is a stomp for Xeno Goku. He has a greater AP and the hax resistance and hax based attacks needed to deal wih most of SS characters.

InfiniteBlack123 said:
One shotting the Universe isn't much of a feat to Xeno Goku who can destroy all of space/time just by existing in Ssj4.
He in his base form alone is far above Demigra's tokitoki absorbed form which inturn gives him control of all of space and all of time. This status alone put Demigra power of spacetime on par with Chronos the primordial and above Kronos the titan.

Xeno Goku has energy manipulation and destruction on the scale of light particles. Which inturn is greater and more complex scale of destruction and manipulation than mearly atomic scale hax. Hax on an basic energy level is much more harder to resist than hax on an atomic level.

This is further backed up by the fact that Xeno Goku is not even made out of atoms. He is a being who exists centuries after his canonical death and destruction, made by the Supreme Kai of time from the memory of Xeno Trunks. He can interact with his descendents thousands of years in the future, and gain the memory of the Goku in whatever timeline he is in. Xeno Goku canonical died along with Xeno Vegeta during their fight which caused a supernova. They fight along with Xeno Trunks to maintain the Xenoverse which is an Infinite Multiverse.

Then there is the wide stat gap, Xeno Goku has far greater Ap, speed, durability, range, not to mention hax and hax resistance. Low 2C is not doing shit to mid 2B.

He has magic, energy manipulation and destruction on a Multiverse level, he can seal Seiya and summon a wish granting Dragon God to grant him evem more power, resistance and abilities to effect Seiya.

I don't know how Xeno Goku lost to Hades, imo he has all the hax resistance (Mind and Soul Timespace and energy manipulation) needed to tank Hades sword and far greater Ap.

He has hax resistance to ability that works on a Physical Matter on an fundamental energy level along with resistance to Mind, Soul, Space, Time and magical level

Mid 2B vs Borderline 2C without much hax is a stomp for Xeno Goku. He has a greater AP and the hax resistance and hax based attacks needed to deal wih most of SS characters.
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1322122?useskin=oasis

There were no logical arguments or counter arguments for both sides. One side vastly overestimated Hade's Low 2-C tier hax and underestimated Xeno Goku's 2B hax resistance, hax and AP. He has already resisted Hade's hax from people with greater AP than Hades And from the looks of it and reading, it seem Saint Seiya Vs Dragon Ball is banned for some reason.

"Xeno Goku has energy manipulation and destruction on the scale of light particles. Which inturn is greater and more complex scale of destruction and manipulation than mearly atomic scale hax. Hax on an basic energy level is much more harder to resist than hax on an atomic level."

This sounds iffy, also atomic manipulation>particle manipulation

"This is further backed up by the fact that Xeno Goku is not even made out of atoms. He is a being who exists centuries after his canonical death and destruction, made by the Supreme Kai of time from the memory of Xeno Trunks. He can interact with his descendents thousands of years in the future, and gain the memory of the Goku in whatever timeline he is in. Xeno Goku canonical died along with Xeno Vegeta during their fight which caused a supernova. They fight along with Xeno Trunks to maintain the Xenoverse which is an Infinite Multiverse."

This sounds even iffier, existing centuries after his death doesn't mean anything just means he was recreated by someone, unless he is now non-corporeal he still would get atomized, and even if he was, saint seiya guys atomize souls and ghost so useless, plus pretty sure the high tier saint seiya guys go beyond mere atomic destruction and do quantic or sub-atomic destruction, something like that.

Also another goku vs seiya match i see.

Celestial Pegasus said:
This sounds iffy, also atomic manipulation>particle manipulation

This sounds even iffier, existing centuries after his death doesn't mean anything just means he was recreated by someone, unless he is now non-corporeal he still would get atomized, and even if he was, saint seiya guys atomize souls and ghost so useless, plus pretty sure the high tier saint seiya guys go beyond mere atomic destruction and do quantic or sub-atomic destruction, something like that.

Also another goku vs seiya match i see.

Well, I said "Energy" manipulation, which is what the energy used in dragon ball is called most of the time, another word they use for this same energy is "light" which is quantum or photonic levels or "Genki" which works on an even more fundamental level.

Energy is a much more fundamental and basic component of reality than simply atoms.

As it goes Fundamental Energy Manipulationj(Genki,Energy Destruction and creation, Subquantum) > Light or Electromagnetic Energy manipulation (Ki or standard DB energy, Quntum) > Atomic/Subatomic manipulation > Particle Manipulation.

So in tems of basic verse energy hax level Dragon Ball's Pure Energy manipulation and destruction should be normally above Saint Seiya's atomic level energy manipulation.

Every character in Dragon Ball can control their own light or energy and surround themselves in it to protect themselves consciously and subconsciously and is even greater when their guard is up, it permeates form every single cell or particle form their bodies.

If Seiya wants to break down Xeno Goku's supposed atoms he has to surpass 2A levels of energy that protects Xeno Goku's body and is low 2C level attacks aren't doing squat. Also Xeno Goku can destroy all of space time just by charging into SSJ4.

Atomic Manipulation is not that haxed in Dragon Ball, where even scientific technologies, like Bulma's capsule technologies and Senbei's whacky inventions can allow for atomic level manipualtion. Dragon Ball characters works with raw fundamental energy manipulation, closest in reseblence to real life light.

AstralKing7 said:
its both quantic and sub atomic destruction and reconstrunctio

Only two characters have shown quantum manipulation, Aiolia with photon burst which is the most powerful technique that is used to kill hightiers, and that is just quantum manipulation not destruction and Muu with this stardust technique both are still quantum manipualtion and destruction. And none of those attack scale to other characters as they are specific technique. And no one else has shown destuction on a quantum scale. Not Pontus the primordial, none of the titans, Gods, or lesser God have been stated or shown destruction below the atomic scale.

Not that it matters as Xeno Goku has 2B level of pure energy base resistance and is resistant soul destruction. The light and energy that Xeno Goku will emmit will not allow Seiya's atomic level strikes to do anything to him.

He has all the stats and abilities and resistance level needed to stomp Seiya.

No offense, honestly, but there are so many "lolno"s in those two posts that I should probably get to sleep before I address it.

https://plus.google.com/photos/photo/104662342466460472793/6542772309330465618
Cronus: "Hades!!!"
Cronus: " You're watching everything, I know!!!"
Hades: " What do you want, cronus?"
Cronus: "One thing, just one thing!!!"
Cronus: " Return the golden lion to the surface!!!"
Hades: " And what would I get in return?"
Cronus: "Everything!!!"
Cronus: " Stay with my dunamis !!! With all that is in me!!!"
Cronus: " I offer myself to you!!!"
Cronus: " So, please, save this hero in the form of a human !!!"

At the end of episode G he absorbs Cronus's Dunamis Cronus being a multiversal+ being, the events of episode G transpire before Hades chapter, and OG saint seiya in general.

Not really the same Hades that stabbed Seiya, nor did Seiya do anything to this Hades. This Hades still exists in GA, i think nor does he display the multiverse destroying power that Chronus exhibit, he had to go through all that trouble just to make a telekinetic eclipse to destroy all humans. At best is 2C, due to collapse of Hades when he died.

While Xeno Goku could destroy all of Space/time by just powering up. Defeated a guy who in his weaker version had become the embodiment of timeitself.

Xeno Goku is comparable to Chronus in feats, as they both can accidenally destroy countless Universes and dimensions.

Xeno Goku has defeated a guy called Demigra Makyouka, who was going to cause the collapse of the DBH Multiverse and the real World.

Defeated Chamel who gained all of Demigra's powers and with his presence alone was about to collapse the Multiverse and the True World.

So not really by feats and showings Xeno Goku should be above the two time Gods whose equivalence is closer in power to Chronoa(Childlike form) than Xeno fighters

illogical argument, episode G predated Hades arc so why logically would hades not have cronus's power that cronus himself gave him. Not only that but you do realize that hades was causing the greatest eclipse with his soul alone hades was starting the greatest eclipse before he possessed the body of andromeda shun, so the agrument that he struggled to cause the greatest eclipse is wrong in many ways, hades has two forms possessed shun and his true body, he was causing greatest eclipse before even entring the former.

can you provide substantable proof for these claims?

Basically what Gargoyle said, doesn't matter if Xeno is stronger, seiya is much to faster and hax .

Question, how is Saint Seiya characters faster? Can someone please tell me? I know Seiya as a Bronze Pegasus Saint crossed the Hyperdimension which is the size of a universe, but that's it. Can someone please tell me just what am I missing?

JohnCenaNation said:
Question, how is Saint Seiya characters faster? Can someone please tell me? I know Seiya as a Bronze Pegasus Saint crossed the Hyperdimension which is the size of a universe, but that's it. Can someone please tell me just what am I missing?
THIS

KoolRay said:
Basically what Gargoyle said, doesn't matter if Xeno is stronger, seiya is much to faster and hax .

Xeno Goku has potential infinite speed cause he can move in a timeless void, not to mention he scales to Xenoverse trainer characters who travels through near infinite time space voids to reach and help the player characters.

And not to mention he has superior Hax resistance and Hax himself.

Seiya has no hax Goku can't resist. On the other hand Xeon Goku can seal Seiya away or Summon Xeno Shenron to deal with him. All Seiya does is punch..alot... very fast.. very hard.

And Hit moving from Universe 6 to Universe 7 in less that a few seconds outclasses or rivals Seiya's hyperdimension feat. So he is not blitzing Goku Xeno who is comparable to Ssjb Goku.

Looking at their profiles, Goku doens't have superior hax resistance to Seiya.....at all. And Goku doesn't have any resistance to matter manipulation on his profile which is pretty much the main hax Seiya will be throwing at him with every attack. He has resistance to soul manipulation but isn't immune to it. Goku's profile basically says he has resistance to soul manipulation because he didn't automatically die from attacks that targeted the soul, not that he was unaffected. As for speed, I have no idea how to scale Xeno character's MFTL speed, but in Saint Seiya's verse we got mid tier 7th sense using Gold Saints hitting 30 Septillion x FTL with miracles, not to mention the high tier 7th sense saints, then the 8th sense users who are a tier above them, and then the god cloth saints who are quite literally infinitely above the 8th sense users (Not saying they're infinitely faster but the boost would be pretty damn high). Add that in with the fact that Seiya has reactive evolution + resurrection with the 8th sense and as far as the profile goes, Xeno Goku doesn't have any ways to take out souls or deal with things of that nature.....doesn't look good for Goku even if he manages to kill Seiya (due to the 8th sense). Again, this is just based on what I'm seeing in their profiles.

Jo-Smooth said:
Looking at their profiles, Goku doens't have superior hax resistance to Seiya.....at all. And Goku doesn't have any resistance to matter manipulation on his profile which is pretty much the main hax Seiya will be throwing at him with every attack.
Energy Manipulation > Matter Matter manipulation, Energy makes up matter not the other way around. Base Goku can resist Hakai which is matter and energy and soul destruction on a multidimensional scale. Every single matter manipulation hax will be resisted by an Energy aura, Goku isn't durable bacause of just physical stats but also his energy is that strong. Seiya's atomic level manipulation is not passing through the light of Xeno Goku's ki.
He has resistance to soul manipulation but isn't immune to it. Goku's profile basically says he has resistance to soul manipulation because he didn't automatically die from attacks that targeted the soul, not that he was unaffected.
This is just base Goku who didn't die from Soul Destruction hax, Xeno Goku is equal to post top Blue Goku, who is vastly above pre top base Goku. Seiya dosen't even target souls in character. Its normally villians who do. The same reason Goku dosen't use soul punishing attack.
As for speed, I have no idea how to scale Xeno character's MFTL speed, but in Saint Seiya's verse we got mid tier 7th sense using Gold Saints hitting 30 Septillion x FTL with miracles, not to mention the high tier 7th sense saints, then the 8th sense users who are a tier above them, and then the god cloth saints who are quite literally infinitely above the 8th sense users (Not saying they're infinitely faster but the boost would be pretty damn high). Add that in with the fact that Seiya has reactive evolution + resurrection with the 8th sense and as far as the profile goes, Xeno Goku doesn't have any ways to take out souls or deal with things of that nature.....doesn't look good for Goku even if he manages to kill Seiya (due to the 8th sense). Again, this is just based on what I'm seeing in their profiles.
Xeno Characters can movie in timeless Voids and can qualify for Infinite Speeds. They can fly from one universe/ dimension to the next in litterally no time at all. Infinity > Septillions of times light speed.

Back