• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Void Termina's death explosion (Kirby thing)

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2318239

Before fighting VT he goes through a portal to an unusual place with several galaxies, when he dies the resulting explosion seems to consume a couple of those galaxies. This feat was rejected due to perspective, as some think that this unusual place is still within Kirby's galaxy.

...This isn't correct.

http://www.siliconera.com/2018/11/0...ng-for-kirby-star-allies/#Wkls1V8eCoDeW1uv.99

This doesn't scale to the Star Allies (not even Kirby), nor The Ancients (VT was planned to kill them[?]), and such less Magolor (Inferior to the Ancients. VT's Master Crown[?] is also bigger).

"Jamaharoa. This is still unfamiliar to us, although it was written in a certain book. It seems that the vessel of Our Lord may have come through a space path from another world... That space path has been called... 'Another Dimension'."

Well, makes sense, that's where the Master Crown was. It's not the same dimension, btw.

"in this galaxy there is a "hole" that can lead to a dimension different from our own…" as in, "where is it? VT knows/can activate it".

"if we gather an immense amount of strong power, we'll be able to open a… um, that's right, a "hole" to another dimension!" As in the thing that they did in the story. The pic of Hyness doing just that is also there, so yeah the 1┬░ & 2┬░ posts aren't about GK's portal (which is also non-canon).

Damn. The lore is connecting...

So yeah, apparently the final battle of Star Allies takes place in Another Dimension. Which is now 100% universe sized.

I.. just said how it wasn't AD. It doesn't even look like it.

While I'm against giving abilities based on "is implied that.. ", we should assume that the Ancients sealed the Jambastion Cult.

Eficiente said:
While I'm against giving abilities based on "is implied that.. ", we should assume that the Ancients sealed the Jambastion Cult.
That's not an assumption. Hyness explicitly states that.

• Hyness summons Void* *Magolor2 has joined the server* I agree btw, but why doesn't nobody scale?

This is kinda ambitious and Cal said he was neutral so I think it's necessary to call Azzy.

@Triforce Well, Hyness didn't explicitly mention the Ancients, it's just obvious that they are them.

@Kirby This should explain it.

The battle with the original wasn't within Kirby's galaxy tho, that just doesn't make sense.

Eficiente said:
The battle with the original wasn't within Kirby's galaxy tho, that just doesn't make sense.
It wasnt in kirbys galaxy, that we can agree. Perhaps it is a dimension belonging to void termina himself.

Seems legit to be honest but was the explosion caused by Void Termina dying or Kirby and the Star Allies because I would like to know who would scale from this

This is old and the evidence outdated, stop commenting here.

Back