• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vivi's deleting his calculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can post them as blogs. Just remember to give credit to Vivi.

I would appreciate if you all quickly help out to save as many as possible of his calculations that we use here, and replace the links in the relevant profiles.

I have saved the following personally:

-all the JoJo

-all the Fate Proto

-all the Berserk

-all the Bastard!

-all the Guilty Gear

-all the Blazblue

- Jenny Robot calc, MGS Rising, Witch Hunter, Hoshi no Samidare, Zatch Bell

Okay. Thanks for the help. Feel extremely free to continue saving more of them.

We only have less than a day left after all.

Also, for those who start to post the calculations as blogs, please remember to mention the franchise in a parenthesis in your posts. For example "(Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)".

Has anyone saved any of the Megaman X stuff? Plus i've gotten a Steven Universe and a Superman feat plus some Street Fighter calcs as well.

Oh yeah, me and Everlasting also got the Kingdom Hearts calc that puts the verse at Tier 5. That's an extremely important one for us there...

I would greatly appreciate if you would all please hurry though. You don't have to post them immediately. Just save all of his Narutoforums calculations pages to your computers.

Oh what the hell Darkanine, i just saved all of those. That's bulls*** right there.

Dang it. Y'all are lucky i got a calc from Steven Universe that y'all didn't bother to get. Mmhmm. Yeah. I did all that saving for almost nothing then.

What about the Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Marvel, and DC stuff? At least the ones that we use.

Too bad that he is erasing all of his work instead of just leaving though. Is there any chance that we could extremely politely ask him to keep them?

Antvasima said:
Too bad that he is erasing all of his work instead of just leaving though. Is there any chance that we could extremely politely ask him to keep them?
IDK. It doesn't seem like he's going to change his mind from what i've seen on his blog.

Never mind. That might offend him. Better to focus on quickly saving everything.

Antvasima said:
Never mind. That might offend him. Better to focus on quickly saving everything.
Well idk about ALL of his calc blogs. We've just got the ones that were important and is used currently on this site.

Well, we do not know for sure which ones that are currently used or we need to use later, so it may be best if we save all of the ones for franchises that we currently feature here.

Antvasima said:
Well, we do not know for sure which ones that are currently used or we need to use later, so it may be best if we save all of the ones for franchises that we currently feature here.
Ant, i've seen all of his calcs. About around 90 to 99% are the important ones that we've saved or is about to save thus far. The other ones are just.......idk.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Antvasima said:
Ant, i've seen all of his calcs. About around 90 to 99% are the important ones that we've saved or is about to save thus far. The other ones are just.......idk.

You sure? So far I've (give or take) saved around ~90 calcs as HTML documets, should I start converting each one into text files/blog post now?

I really don't know how Bluedash and the others saved theirs. I saved mines on my Google Drive.

In any case, you don't have to post them as blog posts here now if ya want since our main priority is to save any or all calcs of Vivi's that we use here for this site.

I just saved them as a webpage so that I didn't lose the videos and formatting.

It also allows me to see at least one page of comments when I remake it.

Yes. You can check which ones that are linked to in profiles here, then post those as blogs, and change the link to them.

Alakabamm said:
I just saved them as a webpage so that I didn't lose the videos and formatting.
It also allows me to see at least one page of comments when I remake it.
As a webpage? Ah s***. Oh well. So long as i still have Vivi's calc method that he's done, i should still be good to post them. Albeit it may not be convincing though but it'll have to do....

Hmm. Let's recap.

So we have all of the:

JJBA, Berserk, Bastard!!, Megaman, Astro Boy, Fate Proto, Guilty Gear, Kamen Rider, Gundam, RWBY, and other misc. stuff like XJ9 robat feat, Steven Universe, Kingdom Hearts, Ristar, Okami, Witch Hunter, MGS Rising, Zatch Bell, and that Hoshi no Sadarime something calc.

Are there anymore that we may have overlooked?

CrossverseCrisis said:
Hmm. Let's recap.
So we have all of the:

JJBA, Berserk, Bastard!!, Megaman, Astro Boy, Fate Proto, Guilty Gear, Kamen Rider, Gundam, RWBY, and other misc. stuff like XJ9 robat feat, Steven Universe, Kingdom Hearts, Ristar, Okami, Witch Hunter, MGS Rising, Zatch Bell, and that Hoshi no Sadarime something calc.

Are there anymore that we may have overlooked?

I got Tezuka stuff, SMT, Persona, MANime, Homestuck/Comics, Tales Of, Nintendo and RPGs.

Yeah, just pretty much the stuff that we use here. Those are the ones that we need to save and such.

I have saved all Street Fighter

All Persona / SMT

All Xenogears stuff

All Metal Gear

All Guilty Gear

All Saint Seiya stuff.

Thank you. What is left for the profiles that we host here?

Any calculations that are left? Seems like we have pretty much everything?

I can scavenge calculations from other blogs instead of Vivi's just in case.

Are there any Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Marvel, or DC calculations?

I don't know about DC but I don't think the others were there. I would have grabbed them if there were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back