• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Finally a Vitiate match, poor dude doesn't get enough on this site.

Anyway, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Akron's power Null is thought based?

Gargoyle One said:
Finally a Vitiate match, poor dude doesn't get enough on this site.
Anyway, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Akron's power Null is thought based?
Mayb?

I think?

Checked previous threads and he does.

Waiting more more input on other stuff but IIRC his only passive is space time distortion which completely nopes Vitiates time stop.

Right so unless I'm missing something, I'm going to just provide a bit of input and see if anyone corrects me.

IIRC Akron doesn't have any other passive's besides space-Time Dislocation, though this doesn't do much other then nope Vitiates time Stop which he never leads with anyway.

I feel like I heard something about Black Hole Creation but I might be wrong on that front

That in mind the thing leads with its infamous powernull which is thought based

Just need to be sure what I said was true before voting.

Black hole, void manip and space-time manip are passive (The black hole affects the whole planet but the actual radius is a few dozens of metres, the other two are a few hundreds of metres)

Space-time stuff erases things. Scan is on the profile.

He makes a black hole behind himself. The black hole behaves like your average black hole

Right can the void Manipulation passively erase people? If so the match with Luke should probably be removed

I mean yes but the range is absolutely garbage so it doesn't really affect the match with Luke

I see....Hmm....

Wish for me to go over what Vitiate can do? I can clear some stuff up if you wish.

@Ever

I suppose it could prevent Vitiate from body hopping into him (if that's how the type 6 works) but other than that probably not too much. He can still erase people from 4 km away but it takes a thought.

@Gar

That would help yeah.

Basically, Vitiate's Mind Hax is passive with his presence, the range of it however I'm not sure of, on top of this he can summon multiple clones with the same abilities as him in combatant can make anywhere from 4 to 7

Some other stuff, he has a time Stop, but it's not only OOC for him to use it in combat but it's also noped super hard here

He also has an attack that erases existence but that's not on the profile so ignore that

I need Ever to clear up the range before voting.

Range doesn't matter as SBA says max range of both characters.

Except it certainly does because for both characters are 4km away and one of their Hax doesn't work at that range it's important to know if it can.

mAx rAnGe oF bOtH cHaRaCtErS

Up to 4 KM. Not necessarily 4 KM.

Anyway since I haven't seen any passive Hax that kill Akron, I gotta go with Vitiate.

His Passive Mind Hax simply makes him too quick on the draw for any of Akron's dangerous Hax to be used. Sure Akron can one shot him or Null him erase him etc. but without any immediate passive abilities to kill Vitiate he's simply too slow on the draw.

I mean, literally the first thing Akron did when he woke up was Powerdrain.

Against someone who doesn't resist I can imagine he'd pull that and Vitiate would find himself far from able to mindhax Akron.

If you want to be technical Akron has passive absorption (he was draining the planet while sealed and unconscious), but he doesn't actually have control over it, it's likely over time and doesn't null

Vitiate probably. Only way I see Akron winning is if Vitiate tries possession and gets erased when he is too near.

Now wait till EBF5 gives him immunity to mind manipulation ovo jk.

Even if it did it's an alternate universe lol.

Matt wrote it on his website iirc.

EBF5 is a reboot, but he wants to tie the continuities, so it will be an alternate universe.

Back