• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vitiate vs Methuselah

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not sure but...meth's mind is more passive as its all around him and well he has a passive barrier to reflect tbf

i think meth also looked at rein's spear as he also got hit by it tbf...and that's actual above meth's own mind hax so...

the irony is that they lose to the hax they get spammed at. Oh the irony

oh, Masada spams mind hax a lot? I thought Spear was the spammed thing in masadaverse.

that's because looking at rein's spear = mind and soul hax all at once with said mind hax being above meth's so lolz

Oh yeah the spear,

Also, The Son is infinitely more broken then Meth and he still gets stomped

Pretty sure that scaling meth to the spear is backwards scaling.

Reinhard (and presumably his mind hax) was not nearly as powerful as he is in DI back in IkaBeyz

Well this fight is either

<Incon as they both mind hax

<Stomp cause Vitiate cant beat Mid Godly

Dziga said:
Actually, Meth's Mind Hax is in the Hundreds of Tredecillions. So yeh. Meth wins.
Wrong, it's decillions

And until it's actually shown he has the resistance he gets mindhaxed as well.

the only thing i can try giving was that meth took LLT to the face so he probs seen the spear and got hit and through sheer will he was alive still though dying. Not much i can vouch other than what i can presume :V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back