• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This hasn't been done yet. Why hasn't this been done yet?

Probably cuz it's a stomp and I don't realize it but, hey, when has that ever stopped me?

Never, because that's what "I don't realize it" would imply. Anyway.

9-A versions. Win via KO, incapacitation, or death. SPEED EQUALIZED

(Click the images to see their profiles)

Akame manga
Violet Anime Design

I somehow did not see this match coming. Odd.

Anyway, Akame is far more skilled then Violet and has expirience fighting people just a versatile if not more so then her.

She wins pretty confortably

I already know this will be maded soon. XD

Anyway since Kiirichimonji is only work for regen opponent and Violet didn't have regen,it comes to weapon mastery and stealth mastery fight only,but since Akame is very skilled enough with her swordwomanship,this give Akame an huge advantage here,stealth mastery they likely tie?

But even so Violet have resistance to pain so no matter Akame scratch her she can still fight,and there is Violet dura.

Not voting yet right now,but i can see this be inconclusive or Akame win with high moderate diff or Violet win with very high diff,waiting an input right now.

Pain resistance doesn't mean you can keep fighting from damage it means you can keep fighting from pain.

That's not helpful here

Back