• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Very small Heroes/Xenoverse revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
They (and it only applies to characters with God Ki, not the Time Patrollers) should only have resistance to Mind Manipulation (which most already do) and Corruption.
That seems fine to me.

Is somebody willing to apply the changes?

Xeno Goku, Chronoa, Trunks, the Demon Gods, the Future Warriors and Grand Priest should still have the resistances to Mindhax and Corruption.
Why Xeno Goku? He's not a god, nor does he have any feats of resisting it. The first Future Warrior definitely shouldn't have it, they're shown to be unable to resist it in XV1.

Didn't Xeno Goku integrate god ki into his transformations? I think that his profile page says so at least, or at least it used to, if I remember correctly.

overpowering a resistance via potency is not quite the same as Resistance Negation, and i feel that Machibura's thing would be more the former

You know theirs an almost 100% chance theirs not enough evidence for Resistance Negation, as the evidence required is pretty much solely clear cuts statements of negating resistance, it's far more likely just higher potency and layered.

Demigra and Towa get Reality Warping. I propose the other Demons get "likely Reality Warping".

The characters with God Ki (Xeno Goku, Chronoa, Xeno Trunks, the Demon Gods, the XV2 Future Warrior, and Grand Priest) get Resistance to Corruption and Mind Control due to being immune to it, with Mechikabura getting Resistance Negation if the scans are presented.
Weren’t some Hax resistance being taken off, because they’re just an application of magic, and it’s the magic that’s being resisted?

Pretty sure some people also disagree with the Reality Warping and think its just other powers such as Corruption and Time Manipulation as well.

Didn't Xeno Goku integrate god ki into his transformations? I think that his profile page says so at least, or at least it used to, if I remember correctly.
Not true - the sole evidence for that is a line of dialogue in Ultimate Mission X where Xeno Goku compares himself to SSG Goku - but when you actually translate it, all he says is that he achieved his level of strength through training, whereas SSG Goku got his power through the help of others.

well, yes, that too, debetedly only actual showing of Reality Warping would be Demigra wanting to create a universe, which is more Creation now that i think about it but it could be either or both

Not true - the sole evidence for that is a line of dialogue in Ultimate Mission X where Xeno Goku compares himself to SSG Goku - but when you actually translate it, all he says is that he achieved his level of strength through training, whereas SSG Goku got his power through the help of others.
Okay. If his page currently says that, it should probably be adjusted then.

People did translate it. He literally says that it's from the time he got power from everyone.

Weren’t some Hax resistance being taken off, because they’re just an application of magic, and it’s the magic that’s being resisted?
The ones for Reality Warping, Law Manipulation, Physics Manipulation, et cetera. But, it's explicitly stated in Xenoverse, if I recall correctly, that God Ki users are immune to the Corruption and mindhax of Dark Magic. I believe it was after the fight with the (falsely) Villainous Mode Beerus.

Yes, because he is Goku. That doesn't make him the same Goku, especially when nothing else suggests that.
It suggests he's already has the same or similar experience. He shouldn't even be aware of how he attained it if he never did in the 1st place.

It suggests he's already has the same or similar experience. He shouldn't even be aware of how he attained it if he never did in the 1st place.
Goku in that continuity is an experienced Time Patroller who already has decent knowledge of other timelines, plus he spends much of the game having adventures off-screen. It's entirely reasonable that he (specifically the version from that game, not anywhere else) would be aware of it.

Goku in that continuity is an experienced Time Patroller who already has decent knowledge of other timelines, plus he spends much of the game having adventures off-screen. It's entirely reasonable that he (specifically the version from that game, not anywhere else) would be aware of it.
And it contradicts him wondering who's stronger between then and now if he's already encountered a SSG Goku beforehand. Then there'd be no point since he'd already know.

And it contradicts him wondering who's stronger between then and now if he's already encountered a SSG Goku beforehand. Then there'd be no point since he'd already know.
Doesn't mean they've fought, plus it would surely defeat the point of comparing their methods of gaining power if Xeno Goku was already using both.

Doesn't mean they've fought, plus it would surely defeat the point of comparing their methods of gaining power if Xeno Goku was already using both.
Not really, as it doesn't mean he could actually use SSG. Goku was able to retain a close level of strength to it but was never able to go god again on his own before whis's training. You're under the assumption that if he's undergone it once before he should always have access to it, when that's not even how the form works in canon. It's temporary, through the ritual.

うわっ … ! お … オラ だ … !!! 超 サイヤ 人 ゴッド の オラ が 自 の 前 に … !
ヘヘッ… これも神さまのイタズラってャツなんかな…!でもせっかくなんだし…
Goku (Xeno): "Oh my God! Oh, it's me! I'm the Super Saiyan God, right in front of me!"
Goku: "Heh-heh... I wonder if this is another one of God's pranks... But since we're here..."
While this doesn't flat-out confirm that he has become a Super Saiyan God in the past, it confirms he does know that it exists, which is supporting evidence.

Through https://sdbh.dbz.space, however, I can confirm that Xeno Goku does have the God Kamehameha which utilizes "God Power"... but so does every other character here, so I don't know what to do with this information.

Last edited:
Despite the name, the "God Kamehameha" doesn't actually have anything to do with God Ki - its just a Kamehameha where the user also transforms. To use that as evidence for Xeno Goku being a god would be to say that Gohan, Goten, Roshi, etc. are also gods, which is obviously false.

That "godly ssj ability" the source refers to is God Kamehameha - again, means nothing. For the record, Heroes doesn't even have a separate form for BoG SSJ.

There's a chapter prior to the SSG Goku fight (specifically Chapter 4-2, just after Demigra becomes the main villain) where the Time Patrol meet Beerus and Whis - it's possible Xeno Goku learnt about SSG there, but I haven't seen most of the cutscenes where they interact so I don't know if that happens.

So it's just as much of an assumption as that he just learned about it off-screen somehow? Not to mention he's even gotten God KI from SSB Goku and Vegeta and God Trunks just recently. Either way if it was even the least bit iffy, it's solidified they have God Ki and he's already shown to be aware of it without anyone telling him about it.

So it's just as much of an assumption as that he just learned about it off-screen somehow? Not to mention he's even gotten God KI from SSB Goku and Vegeta and God Trunks just recently. Either way if it was even the least bit iffy, it's solidified they have God Ki and he's already shown to be aware of it without anyone telling him about it.
Yeah, recently.

All staff members:

So what should we do here?

Xeno Vegeta got mindhaxed by Demigra in UMX so I agree with him not having the resistance. At least it shouldn't scale to Demigra. He would still have it scaling from his DBZ self.

I'm still a little iffy about Xeno Goku. But I can concede somehow

Btw if they're confirmed to have God Ki in the future thanks to LB SSJ4 they would gain the resistances, right?

So,
Demigra and Towa get Reality Warping. I propose the other Demons get "likely Reality Warping".

The characters with God Ki (Xeno Goku, Chronoa, Xeno Trunks, the Demon Gods, the XV2 Future Warrior, and Grand Priest) get Resistance to Corruption and Mind Control due to being immune to it, with Mechikabura getting Resistance Negation if the scans are presented.
With the exception of Xeno Goku, unless you believe the God Ki he and Vegeta received during the Universe Creation Saga was incorporated into their base forms. The same thing would apply to Xeno Trunks, unless he absorbed Super Saiyan God into his base form.

So,

With the exception of Xeno Goku, unless you believe the God Ki he and Vegeta received during the Universe Creation Saga was incorporated into their base forms. The same thing would apply to Xeno Trunks, unless he absorbed Super Saiyan God into his base form.
I'm pretty sure Xeno Trunks did. Also he can use God Ki at will as shown in BBM.

hey, since online is considered semi-canon by the masses, and xenoverse is in the same world as that game, can we give this resistance to the mainstream god ki users?

of course

@Antvasima I believe we reached an agreement here. Also some staff members already agreed with the comments of Dominodalek which also everyone else agreed with.

Anyways I will list everything:

Law Manipulation, Physics Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation etcetera resistances gets removed from every profile.

Xeno Goku is a bit strange. The problem is that removing him his resistances would imply that Demigra can mindhax and beat him. This goes against the Heroes story since it's pretty much clear that Demigra couldn't do anything to Xeno Goku.

Xeno Vegeta should lose the resistances except for Mindhax which would scale from his DBZ self

Everyone else keeps their resistances due to God Ki, with FW2 getting due to having God ki himself

Profiles:

Xeno Goku

Xeno Vegeta

Xeno Vegito (he either loses all resistances aside from mindhax or he keeps them if Xeno Goku keeps them)

Xeno Trunks

Demigra

Chronoa

Mechikabura

Fu

Mira (Dragon Ball)

Towa

Salsa

Gravy

Finn

Chamel

Dark Broly (Note: Dark Broly, despite having a Time Breaker mask on him, still survived being mind controlled by Towa so he should still have the resistance)

Time Breaker Bardock (He should lose them if I'm not wrong)

Future Warrior (Xenoverse 2) (He gets resistances to demonic hax due to God Ki)

Keysword (only remove law hax and the others that we agreed to remove because not showed to be used offensively)

Robelu

Also everyone with God Ki should get resistance to power nullification: Demon Ki can null ki and magic across the multiverse

Edit: GG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back