• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Very small Heroes/Xenoverse revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, I've wondered something. Do the statement and feats say Goku and the rest resists Demon Magic and its applications or is it just resisting Demon Magic. Cause from the explanation of Demigra wondering why his Magic doesn't work on them, I would just give it a resistance to Magic, instead of Magic and Law Manipulation and Physics Manipulation and Reality Warping. As I'm pretty sure Demigra doesn't even have feats of using said Law, Physics, and Reality Warping offensively and only used them to create a realm.

Last edited:
Demon God magic has no effects at all on God Ki beings. None of its applications work. God Ki is not just a resistance, it's just a straight up immunty against this kind of magic. Mechikabura is the only one to have feats of negating God Ki resistances in DBH (Mindhax is the best example).

Demon Magic comes from Dark Energy which power ups and corrupts people. Demigra & Co. can also use it to make laws (like with the Demon Realm) and Reality Warping ecc... Also Demigra warped all of Toki Toki city in Xenoverse 1 due to him escaping the Crack of Time. He couldn't still affect Goku due to God Ki.

BTW i'm sure 100% the resistance is valid. Demons can use same abilities both in defensive and offensive way and God Ki is a full counter to Demon God Magic

Last edited:
It still only sounds like a Magic Resistance, not Resistance to Magic as well as Law, Physics, and Reality Warping that doesn't use Magic.

resisting an energy source is to the same as resisting all of it's applications, it would like saying that since you resist raw mana you can resist all types of mana in a verse

Anyway, proof for your statements ?

I think that we decided elsewhere that we should only give resistances to characters if they have been demonstrated or reliably stated outright.

Is that the case here?

Last edited:
From what I call tell, they're a character who can use Magic to warp reality to create realms and other such. Goku can resist that characters Magic and some people think that should give resistance to the applications of said Magic, however, I don't think he should as this would give resistance to non-magic based Reality Warping which he hasn't demonstrated resistance to.

I also think that, based on what's currently been said, the Law and Physics Manipulation resistance characters have for this same reason should also be removed and it should just be Magic resistance.

If they can only use law and reality on realms instead of offensively, then it doesn't matter if they are completely immune to demon magic.

that's like saying a 7-A can completely survive a nuke, Yeah they have been shown to be immune to explosions on this level, but they never tanked the heat and radiation aspect of nukes.

If demon magic shows law and reality being used offensevely in the future, they get resistance to it in a heartbeat.

I'd like to add to the above point that the "universe" Towa created was Large Building level at best, given it consisted only of the World Tournament arena and little else.

Yeah, I agree with the OP aside from the Resistances. Unless Reality Warping is a passive application of Demon God Magic, like a Demon's mere presence obscures and warps the reality around them, then the character would have to explicitly resist the Reality Warping, rather than just the magic.

And, if I recall correctly, God Ki users (Goku, Beerus) in Xenoverse have only been stated to be immune to the Dark Magic mindhax, rather than Demigra's Reality Warping or other stuff like that.

I'm Ok with not adding the resistance. But i absolutely disagree with removing the other resistances. They can't resist law manipulation but they can resist its source? Now that's contradictory.

If an energy source can't affect you in any way, nor can its abilities. It's simple logic

It's not contradictory. Having someone resist Magic, and thus the applications of said magic, but not resisting said applications when it comes from a non-magic source isn't unusual at all, plenty of Verses do that.

It's not contradictory. Having someone resist Magic, and thus the applications of said magic, but not resisting said applications when it comes from a non-magic source isn't unusual at all, plenty of Verses do that
They still resisted. Surely it's a limited resistance

Actually I read somewhere on Discord that there's evidence in the games which makes the abilities offensive as well.I'll come back later

How are you supposed to resist law and reality hax if they are not offensive and don't target you? you don't, them being the application of magic is irrelevant because there is nothing for you to resist.

If they use magic to kill the undead via ressurecting them, and you are resistant to the magic will you be resistant to ressurection? No.

If there is proof of their hax being applicable in combat then they should keep the resistances, otherwise only those that actually affect beings directly.

THIS IS ONLY ABOUT REALITY WARPING

Demigra's only presence warped Tokitoki City :

His Dark Energy warped the DBH world :

He's also the reason why possibilities are overlapping.

He also filled a timeline with "evil thoughts":

Unless Reality Warping is a passive application of Demon God Magic, like a Demon's mere presence obscures and warps the reality around them, then the character would have to explicitly resist the Reality Warping, rather than just the magic.

Reality Warping resistance should be legit since Demigra can do all of these things. The others that aren 't showed like Law Manipulation can go if the standards work like you say

Last edited:
None of those exemples seems like a passive effect to me, in fact most of them don't even look like reality warping to me but time manipulation and corruption

Noe of those exemples eve remotly seem passive to me, i fact most of them don't even look like reality warping to me ut time manipulation and corruption
Time manipulation and corruption are much different in Heroes, cmon. Also all of these are caused by Demigra's presence but ok

Time manipulation and corruption are much different in Heroes, cmon. Also all of these are caused by Demigra's presence but ok
They may be passive (UMX Demigra doesn't even need to perform the passive mindhax himself, he can create mirage-like buildings, one of which is pointed out by Chronoa during Chapter 5-1 of the game, to perform the passive mindhax for him) but they aren't Reality Warping. The first example is just blowing up an hourglass, and the Ultimate Mission X examples are just a combination of creating timelines, and mindhaxing the people within.

1, Visibly corruption, the images screams it, or just the fact that he lew up the hourglass thing
2. Litterally says it's being altered by the Dark Energy's presence, corruption
3. Demigra wanting to blow up the universe and make a new one, very much not passive
4. Merging timelines togheter is space-time manipulation
5. VERY CLEARLY corruption, like come on, they litterally say "Evil thoughts".

Just because they showed one form of a hax, doesn't mean they can't have another, so those examples being corruption without being the normal one in DBH is irrelevant

1- Lmao how is that corruption?

2- I concede
3- I concede
4- timelines aren't merging together . Possibilities are becoming realities AND are overlapping.so that's clearly not space time manipulation. Making possibilities realities is space-time hax now?

Reality Warping (sometimes called Reality Alteration or Reality Manipulation) is a term used to describe the ability to manipulate reality itself.Examples include erasing things out of existence, granting wishes, creating universes, creating/altering matter, time manipulation, spatial manipulation, etc.

The RW page disagrees with you.

5- I concede

Probably gonna sleep now. I'll come back tomorrow.

Last edited:
I want to establish exactly what "Dark Magic" is, because the games are remarkably consistent on this - it's an umbrella term for several almost-identical techniques where "Dark Ki"/"Dark Energy", a form of Ki found naturally in the Demon Realm, is forcibly given to a target. On its own, this is Corruption - more specifically it makes the user more ruthless and bloodthirsty, with greater amounts of Ki having a more obvious effect. More proficient users (Demigra almost always uses it in this manner, Dabura and DBH Towa have also used it in this way) can additionally mindhax affected people to control them directly.

So essentially it's always Corruption, but can also be used as mindhax.

Since Ultimate Mission X is the main game being discussed here, the Dark Energy affecting the timelines in that game causes both corruption and mindhax, depending on the current villain spreading it - when Towa is the antagonist, the people affected by the Timespace Door usually just become more bloodlusted (represented in the game by them becoming "Kings of Destruction", otherwise used for the villains being controlled by Babidi) and otherwise still have their own will. Once Demigra takes over the villain role, everyone affected by the Timespace Door is actively working for him, whether villain or hero - notably in the beginning of Chapter 5-2, he has Krillin and Piccolo try to trick the Time Patrol into letting their guards down.

@Ottavio_Merluzzo

1. the fact that the area doesn't looks different beside that it''s more evil-looking and destroyed because of the hourglass exploding.
4. Aren't possibilities already universes in DBX ?
also, it wouldn't grant them resistance to reality warping either way, as yyou can't really resist a universe being created

I am not really knowledgeable when it comes to games, so I will be following this. But Domino's last comment seems to make sense.

@Dominodalek

So what do you suggest that we should do here? Give some other type of resistance(s) instead?

I am neutral currently with the changes since I don't really follow Dragon Ball Heroes to be knowledgeable enough in those topics.

Xeno Goku, Chronoa, Trunks, the Demon Gods, the Future Warriors and Grand Priest should still have the resistances to Mindhax and Corruption.

Xeno Vegeta's would scale to his DBZ self I think.

The Keysword should give the resistances to whoever uses it.

Also Mechi has feats of negating God Ki. Resistance.

I also wanna apologize for my behavior yesterday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back