• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just some minor additions for some Legend of Zelda profiles. Should be pretty straightforward

Breath of the Wild
  1. Energy Projection (Can do this with the master sword at full health, as shown here)
  2. Surface Scaling (from feats such as this)
  3. Statistics Amplification and Healing with recipes (Various recipes which can increase his attack, defense, and speed. Various recipes can heal him, and even increase his maximum health)
  4. Stealth Mastery (Is proficient in stealth, able to sneak up to enemies without them noticing)
  5. Limited Social Influencing of enemies (The Majora's Mask makes some enemies like Bobokoblins not view you as a threat)
  6. Explosion Manipulation (The Remote Bombs)
  7. Vehicular Mastery (Is proficient at riding on Horses, Deer, Bears, and Motorbikes)
Wind Waker
  1. Invulnerability (The Magic Armour can protect him from any damage, but it depletes Link's ability to use magic. Twilight Princess Link has the same armour and thus should have this added, but instead of magic it is rupees he loses)
  2. Explosion Manipulation (With Bombs)
  3. Information Analysis (With the Heroes Charm, Link can reveal info about the enemy's health)
  4. Statistics Amplification (With the Elixir Soup, Link has double the attack power until he gets hit by an attack)
  5. Healing (With various potions and soups, like the aforementioned elixir soup)
  6. Resurrection (With Fairies)
Skyward Sword
  1. Explosion Manipulation (With Bombs)
  2. With the Sacred Shield, he is immune to Fire Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation. and Curse Manipulation
  3. Resurrection (With fairies)
  4. Healing (With heart potions and soup), can replete his stamina with Stamina Potions

Explosion manipulation should be worded as Explosion generation; Immunity is considered NLF in most cases; so we stick to resistance. And lastly, Invulnerability is also something prone to NLF so we need to be careful when giving characters that. We only granting to lore statements of nullifying enemy attacks and or literally immunity to all traditional forms of damaging. Invulnerability is something only granted if their is context for attack potency nullifications. A barrier, suit of armor, or power up that grants in game invincibility is just treated as either being really durable or having a really durable barrier. It would just be Forcefield Creation for Wind Waker and Durability Enhancement for Twilight Princess.

The rest looks pretty good however.

I agree with the op and with DDM, but surface scaling should be worded as LInk being very good at climbing and hiking, because he is still affected by gravity and can fall by making a wrong movement or lose stamina.
It can still be linked to the page though, I think.

Agree with DDM and OP.

Although I'm not sure about Majora's Mask being considered Social Influencing? Like he's not sweet talking or anything, it's just having a mask. They don't become friendly or anything.

Agree with DDM and OP.

Although I'm not sure about Majora's Mask being considered Social Influencing? Like he's not sweet talking or anything, it's just having a mask. They don't become friendly or anything.
They kinda do, they don't attack you.

A mask supernaturally causing enemies to be docile would be limited social influencing

I just remembered this one, can I go and quickly add weapon mastery to his 1st key???

He was a knight and champion before the calamity, he could use the master sword and in the game he picks up a variety of weapons from swords to spears to clubs to bows and masters them right like that

Back