• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So some stuff I want to add. First, in BOTW after Link is gravely injured, the Master Sword is seen in a damaged state. Though when Zelda places it in its pedestal and Link comes for it a century later, it is back to a pristine condition. As such, the sword should have regeneration for being able to repair itself. Though its not combat applicable and I don't know what level it would be since its a weapon.

Next, Minish Cap Link is missing Small Size, since he often shrinks down to the size of a Minish. As the race is described as being no bigger than a thumb I believe type 2 should do.

Finally Wind Waker Link should get Limited Animal Manipulation via Hyoi Pears since he uses them to control seagulls exclusively. Though since he already has Mind Control on his profile via the Command Melody I'm unsure if it should just be added to that. What do you think?

id probably just go with low regen ig

whats the explanation for these pears, how do they cause the seagulls to get controlled
There’s not really an explanation on how they work. It’s just basically as shown in the video, where he places it on his head to attract seagulls then controls their actions when they eat it.

Agreed and it seems that it just gives link control over the bird

All this is fine
why the actual bloody **** did MC Link not have small size?
Ill check Hyoi Pear descriptions to see what fits best quickly thou

Looks like it's just seagulls one line implies they just really like them and that's why thou
Limited animal manip should be ok tho, only works on seagulls evidently based on it constantly specifying they in particular like it

Limited animal manipulation seems ok for the pears since it only seems to work on seagulls. No idea why MC Link didn't already have small size so yeah he should get that, and obviously agree with the Master Sword getting some form of regen although I have no clue what level it'd count as, maybe it's Low since the damage is just some rust and a few parts chipped off so it doesn't have anything crazy to repair.

"Mid-Low: The ability to heal wounds that would normally leave large scars, such as severe burns or deep injuries. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating damage that would normally leave large dents and openings."

Probably that, there was surface damage, but also some chunky cracks, large dents and large gouged pieces of it.

Okay, with two staff agreements I believe that should be enough to apply a minor thread like this. If no one else has any problems I'll do so in a couple hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back