• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

So if I make Tanjiro vs SSJB Goku, and everyone decide to vote for Tanjiro somehow, it will be added and no one will be capable to remove?
That's an entirely different case. It can be removed for being a stomp, or for incorrect arguments, not on the basis of it being a unanimous decision.

I'm not entirely certain of your point. Do you intend to say that in these matchups, one character stomps the other? That is the case in this hypothetical, is it not? It is invalid for a different reason.
I intent to say that the match doesn't make sense
Its a 10-A with a shotgun against a 9-A capable to dodge things that hit the target automatically
The point is that there was no argument for Itadori at all, with just a FRA train without basis
But if the fact that the result of the match just doesn't make sense isn't enough to remove it from the profile, I will accept it

I intent to say that the match doesn't make sense
Its a 10-A with a shotgun against a 9-A capable to dodge things that hit the target automatically
The point is that there was no argument for Itadori at all, with just a FRA train without basis
But if the fact that the result of the match just doesn't make sense isn't enough to remove it from the profile, I will accept it
Well, no, if you intend to say the outcome is wrong and the outcome is impossible (that is, it is not reasonable), then I invite you to re-read what I said. If a match is legitimately wrong in its decision, and one character is decided to be unable to win, then it is invalid- even if that character was voted to win. So if you want to prove that, then you need to start discussing that point, rather than discussing how it was unanimous. The vote being unanimous doesn't matter.

This match is very biased (?). Its using the first key of Itadori, which barely has any feats and only lasts for less than 10 chapters, while the guy has a bunch of skill feats and precog in a 2-A scale
Not really. Yuji's wincon is outlasting Ryuunosuke which is possible via Higher AP and Durability (4X actually) meaning there's a possibility in these matches that Ryuunosuke likely wouldn't be able to take him down before he out exerts himself due to his weakness.
Ryuunosuke doesn't have 2-A Precognition. He has Time Precognition. It doesn't help his stamina case either so it's not really a stomp

Last edited:
Please don't post four times to a management thread like that. It's unnecessary and is technically against the rules.

I believe these two should be removed:
Both matches are from 2022. Goku has had many revisions since then. I believe Reinhard has also received significant revisions.

I also think the Son Goku (GT) vs Son Goku (DBS Manga) match from February 2024 deserves some scrutiny. From what I can tell both Gokus have had significant revisions since then and the arguments used in the thread seem to be outdated or incorrect as the AP scaling chain used to justify Goku (GT) winning appears to give Goku (DBS Manga) a relatively very low value. For context that's Goku from the ToP with access to Ultra Instinct.

Finally Grand Priest vs Medea is from 2019 and from what I can tell Grand Priest doesn't have the loss on any of his profiles. Yet Medea's page still has the match. I believe this was an incomplete removal. And even if not the match should be completely removed due to being very outdated.
Bump.

Back