• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

Baby was 3-B and Goku was 3-A or 2-C, the premise was that Baby could corrupt Goku as a win condition

Now both are 2-C and the GT scaling is almost or even superior to Super, the fight is outdated as a result, goku's page is locked and I can't remove it myself

Baby was 3-B and Goku was 3-A or 2-C, the premise was that Baby could corrupt Goku as a win condition

Now both are 2-C and the GT scaling is almost or even superior to Super, the fight is outdated as a result, goku's page is locked and I can't remove it myself
Gone.

Yeah
This is counted as a win in Kaguya's profile

Via this thread
Problems
1. The thread is over 3 years old. Isshiki now has resistance to Kaguya's IT (one of the wincons provided for Kaguya) and Kaguya has no Regeneration (Moot point since it'll be fixed soon enough)
2. All six votes were made before a single argument for Isshiki was provided. And when pro Isshiki arguments were eventually made, proper refutations weren't provided (Isshiki shrinking ETSO and Ash killing bone etc)
3. There really isn't any narrative support for Kaguya beating Isshiki in a straight fight. She canonically needed to catch him off guard in order to take him out.
This is considered a loss on Gojo's page

Problems
1. Almost no JJK supporter participated, leading to basically no push back and quick votes for Binah.
2. Binah's able to lock Gojo's abilities via cm2 rendering him basically powerless.
I remove the threads.

bro

a 4-C character with low-mid hax just beat a 2-C character
And? WW didn't resist his mind hax, which is why she lost. That's litterally just copium on your part
Bump

Aditional note the person who made the lady demon bone match was topic banned yet made the thread anyway.
He wasn't at the time. DB fans even made a spite thread to get revenge

Back