• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TA's 9-B Bracket | Round 3

Dr. Fetus scales above 4.31 megajoules, Goku scales above Chi-Chi who decapitated a T-Rex who is 1.08 megajoules. He also has a bunch of uncalculated feats. Dr. Fetus also has his rocket launcher, which one-shots Meat Boy who backscales from 4.31 megajoules.

At this point, Goku shouldn't be too skilled, so he doesn't have much of an advantage with that, if any. Dr. Fetus also seems to be a bit more versatile with teleportation, and although he hardly uses it in-character, forcefield creation should screw Goku over as well.

I'm thinking Dr. Fetus, low diff

Where are these calc per say? They don't seem to be on any of their profiles. Also, there's some weird scaling for their Wall Level justifications. Dr. Fetus is Wall Level for scaling to Meat Boy and Bandage Girl, okay. Go over to Meat Boy's Profile: Scales to being able to harm Bandage Girl, okay. Go over to Bandage Girl's profile: Scales to Meat Boy. lol wut.

So Dr. Fetus = or > Meat Boy who is = or > Bandage Girl who is = or > Meat Boy That don't make sense to me chief.

Scales to =/= equal to.

Dr. Fetus scales above Brownie, as Brownie is his living faeces and Fetus has harmed him before. Brownie has a 9-B feat here.

Both Meat Boy and Bandage Girl have taken hits from Dr. Fetus without needing to regen, but he still beats them physically in each of their encounters. Meat Boy can harm Bandage Girl as well. So they backscale from Dr. Fetus.

So Dr. Fetus > Brownie = 4.306 MJ, and Meat Boy = Bandage Girl << Dr. Fetus

Triceratops charging was calced at just over a megajoule, T-Rexes scale as they consistently kill them.

The first thread stated you can't have a megajoule of AP.

we were...

trying to not have AP stomps by limiting them to a specific AP area.

Between 4x baseline 9-B and just before 9-B+, yes. Besides, the first thread had more than a few characters with over a megajoule of AP, even when we took 3 of them out.

At some point yesterday, you can check that again, it will be "4X to 40X only", or something like that

Rules

• One pick per person
  • One pick per franchise
  • No OP hax or Regen abilities (we can do this case by case)
  • All characters must be 4 to 40 times higher than baseline
  • No characters who are going through revisions
  • No 'At Least' characters are allowed or Wall Level+
  • 16 Contestants Allowed.

Huh. I thought Arsenal was gonna check through each profile before starting this?

Yeeeah I dunno.

look maybe we should just debate this for now then wait for Arsenal to make a true decision

I checked some and listed some that don't have a calc or were glass cannons, he saided it was fine, but i didn't know about this values

Jackythejack said:
Yeeeah I dunno.
look maybe we should just debate this for now then wait for Arsenal to make a true decision
I mean, if one of them wons, them they stomp everybody here

I'm the meanwhile why don't we just vote? We'll decide what happens later.

reasoning for Dr. Fetus seems pretty solid though.

If they're both being dq'd then do we get to repick two fighters?

Also this match itself should be fair

If Chichi wins, some still have chances, but Dr. Fetus have alot more AP then the rest of the brackets

Back