• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
All gadgets? How would the doof start? (Which inator would he start the fight with?) Because Plankton can turn him into a baby or an old man with goo goo gas
And the small size should make it a little difficult for Doof to find Plankton at first.

Last edited:
It really depends on how Doof starts. Plankton usually starts with whatever is effective on his opponents, and when he sees how tall Doof is compared to him, he’ll probably try to turn him into a baby or old man to scale him down. He’s also got magnets to strip him of his metal inventions, he can empathetically affect him, he can use his toon force, he can tank attacks with his immortalities and regeneration, etc. Plus Plankton’s got an AP advantage too lol. I’m probably going to go with Plankton since most Doof’s equipment is mostly ineffective against Plankton and Plankton would likely use his more effective equipment to easily win against Doof before Doof could think of a better way to deal with the fight.

The burger steller fra
And it just shows Buff Plankton
delrlr8-feebe886-0b76-45b6-97b4-6138210f0756.jpg

(Just imagine Plankton Holding Derestro Doof with one hand XD).

But just in case are there any other reasons? Though even then I HIGHLY doubt Doof can even spot Plankton in the first place, like in Planktins first appearance size wise was so much that a 🔎 was needed to spot Plankton... The time where size is a geniune advantage is that they are obviously in Inches when they showed btw.
And lol, Plankton also seems to have an advantage in weightlifting.🗿
Besides, by the calculations in the profile, Plankton ironically seems to have an advantage in AP
What **** HE DOES!! what will a tussle look like? Ant Man? XD

Well, with no other objections:
Sheldon Bazingas Doof FRA.

Last edited:
AFAIK, Doof's opening move might be to try to put Plankton in a trap, but I'm unsure which he'd have ready, plus a lot of them tend to be part of the structure, so I'm unsure if it's a factor.
He can't really properly pin point Plankton's exact location for a trap given Sheldon's diminutiveness is actually a lot more then what he has dealt with then a Platypus (Mind you the characters of the SB verse are already Inches in height and they needed a flipping magnifying glass to fully spot Plankton. Plankton is apparently described to be a microorganism and if we compare IRL Plankton's they are just as smaller, "Microscopic" To be exact). And by any chance Doof traps Plankton he can also teleport out of it, and more then likely if Doof wants something more intricate would probably require some prep, but we don't have that here and even then Plankton is potentially haxed enough to counter long enough to secure the win. Plankton is also the more assertive aggressive guy compared to Doof.
I'm also unsure which of his gadgets he'd readily use in this scenario.
Yeah. Doofs whole shtick is to introduce an inator after inator. Good on paper but it is also a downfall as it makes it variable to justify on which, and Doof doesn't seem to have any senses sharp enough spot Plankton in time sooo...

and more then likely if Doof wants something more intricate would probably require some prep, but we don't have that here
OP specifies they have all their gadgets. Doof's usual reason for trapping Perry is he sees Perry as his nemesis, with the show sometimes treating it like a pseudo-romantic relationship for comedy, & thus, Doof often being willing to explain his plans to a captive audience. Plus, a lot of his inventions are motivated by petty revenge.
Yeah. Doofs whole shtick is to introduce an inator after inator. Good on paper but it is also a downfall as it makes it variable to justify on which, and Doof doesn't seem to have any senses sharp enough spot Plankton in time sooo...
Looking at the lists of Doof's Inators, there might be some that are relevant, especially if all of them are present/he has access to all of them.

One that comes to mind is the Evil Spray, which he used to make plants grow like crazy & turn evil.... But which ended up attacking him & Perry alike.
A spray might be able to get someone as small as Plankton, & enlarging him might help here, though, if it powers him up (As opposed to only making larger & evil... eviler?), that might be problematic.

There's also the Slave-inator to straight up mind control Plankton.
The Giant Robotic Penguin Icy Freeze Your Socks Off Breath-inator might be able to freeze Plankton, due to being a spray attack, & from a giant machine, it might be large enough in range to hit him.
He could/MIGHT use the Leaf Blower-inator to blow Plankton away, but it's notedly uncontrollable enough to blow Doofenshmirtz away, too.
The Giant Heat Ray might work, but Plankton is probably too small for a focused beam to be likely to hit. (Plus, I don't remember if he used it for combat, & it ended up cooking & launching steaks -Part of another scheme that episode- everywhere.)

Excluding the Evil Spray (Season 2.), this is just from the Season 1 list, of course.

List of Doofenshmirtz's schemes and inventions/Season 1
List of Doofenshmirtz's schemes and inventions/Season 2
List of Doofenshmirtz's schemes and inventions/Season 3
List of Doofenshmirtz's schemes and inventions/Season 4

I really wish we had some documentation of our own on Doofenshmirtz's inventions.
Then again, we just had a Perry revision. Maybe a Doof revision will be in the works in the future?

Last edited:
Well, the issue is Doofenshmirtz probably has win conditions among his many inventions, since some probably have the means & range to incapacitate or BFR Plankton, & he might be slightly more likely to resort to them if he can't see Plankton anyway....

But there's multiple seasons of inventions to go through, & nobody has gone through all of them. I doubt anyone would be willing to help?

AFAIK, what Doofenshmirtz needs is something that can hit someone of Plankton's size & have a means of incapacitating, BFR-ing, or nullifying powers or maybe getting rid of Plankton's small size or maybe destroying/damaging him beyond his Regeneration.

They both have all their gadgets, but I'm a bit knowledgeable about SpongeBob, so I will just mention this.

Not only does he have regeneration and immortality, but after Plankton dies, I think he goes into that ghost form of his, it being a power on his profile, this allows him to possess bodies and come back to fight Doof again, his ghost form also having invisibility to hide himself, with all that Planky has including Toon-Force, it's kinda hard for Doof to really put him down.

Seeing as they're allowed all gadgets too, I can also say; what stops Plankton from going back in time and beating up Doof while he's a kid? I don't know why the Time Machine is not on his profile, it is on his gadgets list.

• Time machine: A time machine Plankton and SpongeBob built together; seen in The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water.

They both have all their gadgets, but I'm a bit knowledgeable about SpongeBob, so I will just mention this.

Not only does he have regeneration and immortality, but after Plankton dies, I think he goes into that ghost form of his, it being a power on his profile, this allows him to possess bodies and come back to fight Doof again, his ghost form also having invisibility to hide himself, with all that Planky has including Toon-Force, it's kinda hard for Doof to really put him down.
Some of Doof's things may incapacitate rather than kill. Although, getting a comprehensive list is easier said than done.
Seeing as they're allowed all gadgets too, I can also say; what stops Plankton from going back in time and beating up Doof while he's a kid? I don't know why the Time Machine is not on his profile, it is on his gadgets list.
Does Plankton do this in-characterly?

The thought of Plankton, an extremely tiny character, beating up a young Doofenshmirtz, who was basically a traumatized kid, is too hilarious for words.
Yes but it's, actually still pretty sad ngl.

Anyways the thing is Doof has Win cons yes... What Doof lacks is the capacity to SEE a flipping microorganism, but given the Inventory he may be able to see Plankton maybe... If given the chance. Maybe Doof surely has at least one weapon that covers an entire area or something that doesn't allow Plankton to avoid.

Idk, really just depends on what gadget Doof would start with.

Aside from Toon Force, Regen and Immortality making Planky hard to kill, then he would likely spray with Goo Goo Gas before he can be spotted and do something afterwards.

Might vote Planky for those reasons.

But I will not cast a final vote until I know what Doof starts with, if it's a giant machine, then this could honestly go either way, since Chumbot also exists.

From what I remember of Phineas and Ferb, Doofenshmirtz will usually start off with traps.

If Plankton escapes though (don't see why he wouldn't), then he'll start using his better gadgets. Giant machines aren't out of the question for Doof.

Traps? Then yeah, Doof was just given all his gadgets, along with Planky, seeing as they both don't have prep time or prior knowledge, Doof won't know what he's dealing with, maybe he expects Perry; having a trap set up just for him, but won't see Plankton coming, who is smarter than Perry. His tiny size gives him the advantage to slip through his traps and allows him to more than likely get the jump on Doof with Goo Goo Gas. Plankton being a microorganism might be what'll give him the win here, also because Doof starts with traps.

And even then, let's not forget Plankton has Toon-Force, Immortality and Regen.

So, we can say that even if Doof brought a giant machine that'd crush Plankton, he'd end up surviving, since he's survived being crushed a variety of times, that and he has a ghost form to boot.

Voting Plankton for now.

Last edited:
Back