• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

Here is the entire scene, he won't use body puppetry if there is just one character, as obvious it is, he has no reason but just bring maxwell closure and knock him.

You are ignoring what he does so he will win. You cannot hust assume he will do it, we go off by what they do in the scene not what they would do in our opinions
Alien X has Infinite attack speed with Telekinesis.
Thankfully that has nothing do with anything. He still needs a hand movement and then he also for some reason waits and watches the aliens as seen by the scene.

I disagree with the removal

Thankfully that has nothing do with anything. He still needs a hand movement and then he also for some reason waits and watches the aliens as seen by the scene.
Goku says entire "KAMEHAMEHA" before shooting doesn't mean it isn't done at MFTL+ speed.

You are ignoring what he does so he will win. You cannot hust assume he will do it, we go off by what they do in the scene not what they would do in our opinions
? IDK what you are saying but we follow mindset as per character, the first move being TK is given as it is his character but body puppetry is situational which he did to knock out every other in the zigzag pattern until only one left. Regardless he don't resist any of them.
Even his hands Speed is MFTL+ which blitz soL maxwell to oblivion.

Check maxwell's profile
If we use the 2-A key it means we are using the starite absorbed Maxwell who has 2-A durability I have no idea how this will change anything.
The infinite speed of maxwell Hax is no more.
Okay..? It didnt change much since adjectives are still instant
writing 4 letters is dead slow compared to a character with infinite speed.
Thankfully Alien X literally makes a hand move and then waits a few seconds before using his other hax. Dont abuse the speed writing and act like Alienx can do all this in 0 time.
Goku says entire "KAMEHAMEHA" before shooting doesn't mean it isn't done at MFTL+ speed
You do know this would mean all of Aliens in that scene is H3-A right? Sorry man but Infinite attack speed does not mean the character does every single feat in 0 seconds when it is visibly shown to have some time to work.
? IDK what you are saying but we follow mindset as per character, the first move being TK is given as it is his character but body puppetry is situational which he did to knock out every other in the zigzag pattern until only one left.
The first move is TK then body puppetry. Nothing more nothing less.
Regardless he don't resist any of them
Alien X doesnt too.
Even his hands Speed is MFTL+ which blitz soL maxwell to oblivion.
Speed is equal. Anyways yeah I disagree with the removal

If we use the 2-A key it means we are using the starite absorbed Maxwell who has 2-A durability I have no idea how this will change anything.
CRT changed it, now he has only no key, absorbing starites gives 2-A AP ,not durability.
Okay..? It didnt change much since adjectives are still instant
Looking instant doesn't mean its instant. Other wise many characters would have infinite speed.
You do know this would mean all of Aliens in that scene is H3-A right? Sorry man but Infinite attack speed does not mean the character does every single feat in 0 seconds when it is visibly shown to have some time to work.
That's not how it is. Visibily whats should would yeet every FTL character on the wiki
The first move is TK then body puppetry. Nothing more nothing less.
He doesn't resist both. He can't write while being trapped in telekinesis, he doesn't have immeasurable LS to do that anymore.
Speed is equal.
attack speed is not equalised in anycase.

Alien X grabs and slowly pushes foes into a wall and then stops for a few seconds before making the second decision of Body Puppetry /=/ Alien X uses his full power and makes them travel distances in 0 seconds!! While smashing them to pieces and restraining them while also using his EE and Body Puppetry!!

Cope 🗿

Alien X grabs and slowly pushes foes into a wall and then stops = Alien X uses his full power and nakes them travel infinite distances while smashing them to pieces and restraining them!

Cope 🗿
Maxwell ain't Writting his 4 words before even I lift my hand, so...

Anyway, only reason he won because he had Lifting strength, anything else require match up as reason is yeeted, you can't argue beyond the match and smfh that wasn't brought up in the match

Maxwell ain't Writting his 4 words before even I lift my hand, so...
He can write while flying as Alien X doesnt restrain them or he can write when they are making the second decisipn. We are derailing so lets not continue

He can write while flying as Alien X doesnt restrain them or he can write when they are making the second decisipn. We are derailing so lets not continue
He does restrict their movements, no one in the entire fight with ben was able to move their hands and had their entire body (hands, feet) stuck on the wall, only power was used is heat vision which doesn't need body movement.

No one is moving and throwing maxwell in the wall is first thing he will do, Maxwell has building lvl durability, he can't endure any of these.

The Robot literally moves his hand wtf?
He didn't, Alien X just threw him on the wall and it was normal movement's of anyone being hit, he could only use his heat vision that doesn't need body movement, it can be seen no Alien was capable of moving even a bit, XLR8 literally has her Tail hanging upward and squeezed body there in the wall framed.

He didn't, Alien X just threw him on the wall and it was normal movement's of anyone being hit, he could only use his heat vision that doesn't need body movement, it can be seen no Alien was capable of moving even a bit, XLR8 literally has her Tail hanging upward and squeezed body there in the wall framed.
Actually no. Watch the scene again slowly, The robot gets slammed and a second later moves his arms and uses his heat attack actually if he did restrain them they wouldnt be able to move not even a “normal movement”. You just proved you were wrong 😑

Actually no. Watch the scene again slowly, The robot gets slammed and a second later moves his arms and uses his heat attack. You just proved you were wrong 😑
All of them has mountain lvl durability and they are hurt, So Maxwell ain't handling that lvl of attack beyond his durability if we are assuming Alien X will only follow the TV script given in this match as you say.

All of them has mountain lvl durability and they are hurt, So Maxwell ain't handling that lvl of attack beyond his durability if we are assuming Alien X will only follow the TV script given in this match as you say.
We are using the 2-A key with the 2-A AP and Durability. When I say “2-A key” I mean the Hope adjective one its simple. Theres no other 2-A key of Maxwell where he has 2-A AP but not durability

We are using the 2-A key with the 2-A AP and Durability. When I say “2-A key” I mean the Hope adjective one its simple. Theres no other 2-A key of Maxwell where he has 2-A AP but not durability
He has to use adjective for that, we don't default "external" stuff to be used as by default unless it's passive. It's not passive and he has to activate it (wrote it down).

He has to use adjective for that, we don't default "external" stuff to be used as by default unless it's passive. It's not passive and he has to activate it.
Thats now how it works. In maxwells case I used the physical 2-A key which has the Hope adjective because otherwise it would be the 9-A maxwell with equipment, remember when the thread was there it was only 1 key which I used so its illogical to think I meant otherwise. Stop trying to change the meanings of the things I say.

Thats now how it works. In maxwells case I used the physical 2-A key which has the Hope adjective because otherwise it would be the 9-A maxwell with equipment, remember when the thread was there it was only 1 key which I used so its illogical to think I meant otherwise. Stop trying to change the meanings of the things I say.
No, it's not passive, he will only get 2-A durability after Writting it down, he is 2-A with equipments, so he will be with equipments.
Activating equipment is based off if it's passive, feel free to ask anyone, his 2-A key even if used will not be with his physical body but only equipments. Or else you would say he has wrote down 2-A attacks before entering the match itself, as he is not 2-A physically but only with 2-A adjectives. There is no such thing that you're arguing.

No, it's not passive, he will only get 2-A durability after Writting it down, he is 2-A with equipments, so he will be with equipments.
Activating equipment is based off if it's passive, feel free to ask anyone, his 2-A key even if used will not be with his physical body but only equipments. Or else you would say he has wrote down 2-A attacks before entering the match itself, as he is not 2-A physically but only with 2-A adjectives. There is no such thing that you're arguing.
You are coping at this point. I used the Maxwell who has infinite starites which happens after he gets the adjectives. Plain and simple. The match stays

It is going nowhere then, In the match of Alien X vs Max, it was argued that Max has immeasurable lifting strength so he resist Alien X TK, it was the reason for him to have a win. Any else reasoning outside the match needs it's rematch ig.

It is going nowhere then, In the match of Alien X vs Max, it was argued that Max has immeasurable lifting strength so he resist Alien X TK, it was the reason for him to have a win. Any else reasoning outside the match needs it's rematch ig.
I dont remember arguing for that. He won because Alien X was too slow to use his hax
Why is he being 2-A dura matter when alien x is low 1-C?
They believe that wall slam is tier 7 or whatever.

That was argued for mind hax that AX will use after TK, since AX TK will not work because of Maxwell having resistance to TK (Stated here).
Thats not the point. Literally you said AX starts with EE and the other guy said he starts with mind hax (both of you were wanking fr fr)
It does when we argue his slam will be mountain lvl.
Thankfully I was using maxwell who absorbed the infinite starites which already gives him the durability. Like for gods sake what I said in the OP is so simple

Thats not the point. Literally you said AX starts with EE
Which was declined because AX will start with TK?
and the other guy said he starts with mind hax (both of you were wanking fr fr)
Which was declined again as AX will start with TK and then Mind Manp.

Thankfully I was using maxwell who absorbed the infinite starites which already gives him the durability. Like
Low 1-C slam.

Now you wanna say the aliens are tier 1 for tanking that? I am out
You can't use the PIS in Scripts or movies as a base to argue in the first place. We take galactic gladiator punches to be scaled to Low 1-C despite four arms and eye guy tanking it. He won't survive Low 1-C Slam.

You can't use the PIS in Scripts or movies as a base to argue in the first place. We take galactic gladiator punches to be scaled to Low 1-C despite four arms and eye guy tanking it. He won't survive Low 1-C Slam
So we went from restraining TK to Tier 7 TK to Tier 1 TK?

Back