• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Master Chief's match ups, except his match against Izuku Midoriya need to all be removed. Because with MC getting a new and much stronger key they are all outdated. They either assumed MC as of Halo 4 or 5, or with SBA his strongest version is assumed on matches that don't specify it.

His match against Violet was always an enormous stomp come to think of it.

It's probably better to just go back and specify that it was MC as of X game.

You can definitely go onto the file and say "This was MC as of whenever" in the match section.

VersusJunkie54 said:
I don't think you can do that.
Yes you can.

If the versions used didn't changed, you obviously can just specify that that key was used.

If not, any character that has an ongoing story looses a lot of their battles eventually

Okay but looking back, the characters for all those matches have either no calcs for their 9-A ratings at all, or are super low. And we generally assume baseline without a calc. So even his Gen 1 key stomps them all quite handily.

That match was...dumb at best.

Resistance to power null + resistance to sealing = resistance to type 2 sealing Cus fusing resistances like that makes complete sense and it's completely applicable.

So you're literally going to simply dismiss the entire argument on that thread and automatically assume that it's wrong and that's you're only argument against it?

Gil resists all of those and Medaka can't do shit to him

The entire thread proves that.

Not rly. They "FUSED RESISTANCES" in that thread to say that "gil resists all". Since fusing resistances IS NOT A THING, then "gil resists almost all" since Bookmaker still works.

Fused resistances?

I'm reading the thread and I see nothing about that.

Bookmaker works but she still can't kill or incap him..

Fusing resistances?

You don't need to fuse them.

If I have resistance to electricity and heat, I can take a thunder despite it being also really hot. If I have 7-B dura and resistance to radiation and heat, I can tank a nuke desite the explosion being thousends of times hotter than teh hots surface and its readiation.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Fusing resistances?
You don't need to fuse them.

If I have resistance to electricity and heat, I can take a thunder despite it being also really hot. If I have 7-B dura and resistance to radiation and heat, I can tank a nuke desite the explosion being thousends of times hotter than teh hots surface and its readiation.
They did fuse them doe.

Power null + sealing type 1 = sealing type 2

That's not how stuff works.

Gargoyle One said:
Fused resistances?
I'm reading the thread and I see nothing about that.

Bookmaker works but she still can't kill or incap him..
>Bookmaker works.

>Implies Medaka has no win condition.

Bookmaker is a win condition m8. It causes mental shut down. Besides once bookmaker is on, Medaka can just punch him and he'll die.

But that doesn't need to fuse them. Sealing tpye 2 is the combination of type 1 and powernull.

If you resist both, you resist

Firephoenixearl said:
Nedge1000 said:
Medaka Kurokami vs Gilgamesh (Fate Series) should be removed
since she lost the Hero a key part of her victory

The hero was not part of that battle. Only battles with The Hero on should be removed.
It was part of the fight since there was no restriction against

Also, the Hero quote:

Gilgamesh vs Medaka

Furthermore, Gilgamesh (Fate Series) would resistance to all Medaka Kurokami's hax (except the hero) which would including Resistance to Existence Erasure and Conceptual Manipulation that should be on his since he has resistance to BB (Fate/Extra CCC)'s hax.

>Bookmaker works.

>Implies Medaka has no win condition.

Bookmaker is a win condition m8. It causes mental shut down. Besides once bookmaker is on, Medaka can just punch him and he'll die.

Mental shutdown against a dude who resisted Angra Mainyu

Nevermind, it doesn't work

Ricsi-viragosi said:
But that doesn't need to fuse them. Sealing tpye 2 is the combination of type 1 and powernull.
If you resist both, you resist
It's not the combination. It "sounds" like the combination. It's a seal on your powers. It's not nulling your powers, neither is it sealing your "entire body" somewhere else. It's a seal specific to your powers.

Gargoyle One said:
Mental shutdown against a dude who resisted Angra Mainyu

Nevermind, it doesn't work
Once bookmaker is in, all of the resistances are now gone along with your powers. If bookmaker is in, it's a closed deal.

Nedge1000 said:
Firephoenixearl, bookmaker likely can negate resistances via Conceptual Manipulation which Gilgamesh (Fate Series) would have resistance to scaling from resisting BB (Fate/Extra CCC)'s
Not rly. It seals resistances.

Gilgamesh would need to resist "Type 2 Sealing" which he doesn't and has no feat of doing so.

Since he doesn't resist type 2 sealing, Bookmaker will work. Bookmaker working means "all of his other resistances are now gone also all of his powers" anything making him "gil" basically is sealed and cannot be used. With the resistances out of the pictures Medaka can just erase him since his resistance to "erasure" will have been sealed.

Nedge1000 said:
Firephoenixearl, Gilgamesh (Fate Series) also have resistance to Sealing since his armor grant him resistances to BB (Fate/Extra CCC)'s hax. It is just Gilgamesh (Fate Series)'s resistances have not been updated fully.
He has never resisted having his powers sealed. His powers/resistances have never been sealed. This means Bookmaker works. That's all there is to it, once gil resists type 2 sealing then you can remake the fight untill he does then Medaka wins.

Powers being sealed is a type of power nullification, which gil resists.

You're literally the only person who thinks otherwise, that should tell you something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back