• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly this one is rather obvious, but Sans vs Vriska is horribly, horribly, horribly outdated, almost as much as Sans vs Beerus was. Both have gotten tons of changes to their profiles since then, and Vriska blitzes to hell and back right now. There is absolutely no way Sans wins this match now.

Godzilla (Composite) has been upgraded to 4-B, and his previous matches have been removed, however, not from other profiles:

His loss against Frieza hasn't been removed from Frieza's profile.

Same from his loss against Iron-Ma: it hasn't been removed from the latter's profile.

Godzilla vs. SCP 682 is a stomp in SCP 682's favor. Godzilla has absolutely no way to kill him, and the thread itself is a sh*tstorm. It should be removed from both profiles.

Godzilla (Composite) vs. Ditto: From what I've heard, Ditto's adaptation limit is 5-B. If this is true, it should be removed from both profiles.

Graf Thorsdottir said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1329149
Requesting removing this match between Mami Tomoe and Doraemo because it's pretty outdated:

• Thread was made 6 months ago and PMMM got quite the upgrade in hax
  • Thread was made under the assumption that several of Doraemon's weapon and forcefield is only somewhat above his AP and dura, which turns out to be not the case but 10x his own stats instead. If Doraemon's physical stats are equalized to Mami's level like in the thread his gadgets would be High 7-A instead of 7-A
  • Also, apparently we don't restrict powers sans broken Immortality. I'm not sure if it applies to equipment, however
This again

Also, Seiba vs Ryuko was made almost 2 years ago when Servant immunity wasn't a thing. Now Ryuko has no magic, mystery or divinity to affect Artoria at all

I will do the initiative since no one cares about a certain fodder's profile.

Ichigo vs Knight Artorias needs to be removed due True Shikai's Upgrade to High 6-A

Ichigo vs Cucco also should be removed due reason above

Ichigo vs Meliodas, also reason above

This one is a little tricky, Ichigo vs Riz Hawkwood. Arrancar Shikai Ichigo was used, which was 7-B at the time. But in the middle of the thread, there was a discussion about Riz Darkness manip being 6-C in AP (It was never added to her profile but it was agreed by two admins as I recall). So, now the fight is basically a 7-A vs a 7-B with 7-C dura and 6-C technique (which is her main offensive method btw).

I don't know if the last one is outdated or not, but I'm fine either way.

If no one objects, I'm removing Mr. Wednesday's victory against Hakumen. Hakumen has no way of bypassing Wednesday's immortality.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2024050#190

Light Turner vs L (Death Note)

1.-Reasons for later L fra´s are based on two major argumental falacies, like "L wins because he is smarter" and "L wins because he is the greatest in the world" without explaining why or how.

2.-Bamboo and Paulo claim that L can overcome any hax despite me explaining how use of the mind hax ability used in character could have made it impossible for L to have access to police assistence, since they would turn out to be potential spies.

3.-Conveniently ignore the fact that L´s first in character move against any "Kira" threat is using Lind L Tailor, which would expose him, and based on the netflix movie, Turner Kira would gain significant public aproval, to the point even the public would attack L on public.

4.-Conveniently ignore the fact that Turner is canonically random in its victims and killing methods, and assuming L could piece something out of literally nothing is literal wank, when i adressed this, i received no response.

So yeah, i would request this to be revised if not removed, as no "L fra" voters specified why they are voting L, which argument were they supporting nor the fact that the two major facalies explained above (Titles are literal non-arguments, and smarts do not counter hax, and if that character DOES counter that hax, explain why.)

In the thread

If you said L is smarter and could use a drone to distract people and beay Light uo close with his superior martial arts or wathever other method on why he would win, nothing of this would be happening

Continued here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2065812

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back