• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lollipop The King said:
Rose of Ragnarok said:
Silver vs Rosalina should be removed. Rosalina's profile was updated and her durability is now 4-A
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3526440
Both of them were 4-A, why does it need to go? Durability isn't an issue, cause Silver also has 4-A AP and Striking Strength.
Because Rosalina had High 4-C dura, Silver could've easily one-shotted her. Now that her dura is 4-A, Silver can't even come close to one-shotting.

Rose of Ragnarok said:
Lollipop The King said:
Rose of Ragnarok said:
Silver vs Rosalina should be removed. Rosalina's profile was updated and her durability is now 4-A
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3526440
Both of them were 4-A, why does it need to go? Durability isn't an issue, cause Silver also has 4-A AP and Striking Strength.
Because Rosalina had High 4-C dura, Silver could've easily one-shotted her. Now that her dura is 4-A, Silver can't even come close to one-shotting.
Ah, I see.

Ok now, while I thought this was at 1st fair, I realized that this is unfair as hell:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4151125

1. Gumball scales to baseline starry sky, Mario scales to 15x Starry Sky, not even his summons can harm him, let alone a 9-A like gumball. Speaking of which, Mario can oneshot all of his opponents in one swoop along with the million ways he can do so with his hax alone

2. Mario has passive damage reduction, damage transferal/attack reflection, Mid Regen, healing, and many passive ressurection's. let along with being 15x durable, Gumball/summons can't properly harm him let alone the AP/Dura gap as shown above

3. Mario can come back from BFR easily and resists almost all of Gumball's good hax he knows to do and has ways to deal with others

4. The only thing Gumball can do to win is try to write on the notebook while Mario watches and not doing anything. Problem is the probability of this happening is so low that it can't even be counted as a wincon

In the end, Mario curbstomps

Vegeta vs. Vergil

Vegeta's profile is locked.

Really, after reading through the thread and doing some research into DMC, this is what I've concluded:

1. Vergil and Vegeta seem comparable in AP. That's nice until we get to the rest of the reasoning.

2. Sin Devil Trigger is so powerful, that with it would allow Vergil to oneshot his base self. Which means he could oneshot Vegeta.

3. Devil Trigger also gives Vergil access to passive Fear Hax that can either induce insanity, utterly paralyze him and bypasses resistance to Fear Hax.

4. Vergil's attacks with Yamato ignore durability, both at close and at range. The range attacks also, appararently have no travel time.

So, yeah. Vergil kind of hax stomps Vegeta because he can kill him with even casual attacks up close or at range and the moment he goes Devil Trigger his Fear Hax will drop Vegeta like a sack of potatoes. Even if it didn't Vergil is so powerful in that state that he would crush Vegeta with AP alone. Vergil also has access to better regen, meaning he would outlast Vegeta in fight with regular blows.

It all just seems very lopesided to me.

The first point is more accurate technically, though her revisions haven't really changed much, but that has more ground to stand on.

The second point, by that logic. Like every spiderman fight where the opponent doesn't have an answer to spider sense and webs should also be removed. Like Go said. Homer vs Spiderman is one.

Guys, the regen is for his astral state.

He has to actually enter that state for the regen to be applicable (this is thought-based but not an opening move most of the time). Though I suppose that Mob should have Type 7 immortality from this and that could affect a lot but his wins and losses are still mostly accurate as of now.

......Mob is cursed honestly. Fine, I suppose the matches can be removed. Thanks for reminding me to add his Type 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back