• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
This point looks fine so I removed the match.

This doesn't affect her fight with Boros, so that can likely stay

This point seems fine; I removed the all matches beside the Boros's match.

Buttersamuri said:
Connie fight removal time

Connie vs Hercule
Pretty sure this is actually a stomp after the SU upgrades, as before Hercule's only win-con (That I recall) was throwing Connie out of the arena with his superior LS (As the fight took place in a tournament with tournament rules) But now that Connie's LS is being upgraded to Class 50 he can't do that anymore

You removed the Boros fight when I said it didn't affect it

I removed it since I further updated the profile by applying a CRT, so I presumed that the prior match would've been unfair

Its been awhile and I think its about time, someone address this, but the Alien X vs Asriel matchup now should be removed until its been remade. Apparently a while ago, all of undertale's Soul Manipulation got downgraded and it doesn't physically affect the opponent's soul and that was how Asriel won, so it should be removed for now.

Mundus (Devil May Cry) vs Xehanort needs to be removed.

The match was made back in December, and since then Xehanort has lost lots of powers and abilities from his profile which were responsible for him winning in the first place. Another main justification for Xehanort's victory was "Mid-Godly makes you immune to mindhax" which hasn't been accepted from what I understand.

Giorno Giovanna vs Monika also needs to be removed.

The match was made back in 2018, during a time Acausality was defined much differently and wasn't quite as refined as it is today. Theres also the fact that Monika has Nonexistent Physiology, making the match a stomp as Giorno has no way to effect nonexistents.

Apparently we had a thread over it. Several staff agreed to it too. If someone could link it that would be great.

I know for a fact it exists. I asked a question (what about characters with Mid-Godly who have been mindhaxed in their own verse) but I never got an answer.

I'll try and find it, hold on.

Yeah, I can't find. Wherever that thread went, it got buried deep. Regardless, I don't believe it was ever integrated fully, so delete.

this thread between Sally Acor and Bill Cipher needs to be removed since Sally had the Swords of Acorns, who according to the arguments passively powernulls and drains Bill. Bill has no wincon if he gets immediately drained and powernulled

There's also this thread between Bill Cipher and Skeletor where Skeletor literally uses thought based EE on Bill with his sword. This also needs to be removed since Bill have no wincons if he immediately gets erased by the sword

There's also this thread between Lucy and Bill is also a stomp for Lucy as Bill's arguments for winning are extremely OOC for him and he gets immediately absorbed and / or mindhaxed

All profiles aside from Lucy's profile are locked

The second match was already removed from Skeletor's profile

The Simurgh vs Mob

because of course the logical thing to do with the verse that barely concludes matches is to remove one of the few ones on the profile

Mob's win condition here was contingent on the Simurgh just leaving after a while of taking too much damage. However, there are some problems with this.

• Running away isn't actually allowed, under current rules apparently. I plan to contest this post forum move, but this isn't the only issue
  • The bigger issue is that Endbringer retreats are more conditional than that. They only really leave when they win, they're winning too much (Simurgh is ultimately trying to preserve humanity, and has forced the other ones to leave when they were doing too well), or someone that can actually kill them forces them away (I.E. Scion (Worm) or Eidolon (Worm). It's noted that nobody else can ever actually manage to force them to retreat, but they also planned out their attacks so they'd never have to deal with String Theory (Worm) tech). Mob doesn't fall in to any of these categories, and Simurgh will know he can't actually destroy her core.
  • Simurgh has been pretty willing to take a lot of damage and still stay in the fight. She was still trying to do shit to Scion after he killed Leviathan and her decoy, and even recently got torn in half by use of Rain's power and she flew off and immediately started trying to attack Titans. The healing also seems much faster than it used to be as of Ward, with Simurgh being decidedly not bisected anymore when she was caught up to by Defiant slightly after the battle at the Cauldron base.
  • Simurgh's mind control is apparently absurd now, given that she would be able to control all of humanity across all the earths for billions of years until more Entities show up if her plan was to work.
So yeah, rip one of the only concluded worm matches

Leo Regulus vs. Dark Schneider

Regulus' profile is locked.

Several reasons:

1. The match seems to have been removed from Schneider's profile some time ago, I'm assuming due to Schneider's profile being changed or updated.

2. Another reason is, I believe that the match is quite outdated as it was done in 2016 and there have been mutilpe changes to both profiles.

3. The reasoning why Regulus won doesn't seem to make sense. The match is for 3-A version but Leo is only 3-A with a very specific attack and is otherwise 3-B. The thread seems to be operating under the logic that Regulus is 3-A in all regards. It's very likely that Dark can kill him with simple physical blows. This backups my previous points.

4. Even if he were to copy Dark's techniques, like it's said in thread, it wouldn't do much due to how Dark's Dispel Bound works. The technique is more effective the weaker the opponent. This means that most of Regulus' hax goes out the window and he's inferior in every other regard. Worse yet, Regulus' ability to adapt to attacks doesn't stop Dark from just punching his head off.

In conclusion, things surrounding the thread are fishy and don't match up to what's currently on their profiles. Based off of that and flaws in the logic, I believe that the thread is seriously out of date.

Removed the dave thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back