• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
WeeklyBattles said:
It was argued in that thread that the sub-rel scales to combat speed and reactions as they dodged the sub-rel attacks, menaing jade will never, ever hit Gelatin
The reactions have been denied, though. The combat speed can still work.

this meme was agreed to be axed. Thunder McQueen getting one shot and having no actual win conditions, so it was time to remove his Inconclusives with ones he can't win again. They are removed from his page. But a few pages are locked that need to get them removed

Thanos (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z)

Sans

Hulk (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Superman (Post-Crisis)

Saitama

Monkey D. Luffy (Post-Timeskip)

Naruto Uzumaki (Part II)

Accelerator

And that's all. Nuking the McQueen Meme

Richard Watterso's Low 2-C key is combat inapplicable, literally listed as Environmental Destruction, it is also A) Overtime and B) Completely Out of his control. Yet he's still listed as having matches for it on his profiles. All of those should be removed.

Also, his match with Homer Simpso is invalid too as because of "recent" revisions Homer got upped to Mid regen which Richard can never overcome

So basically, remove all the matches from Richard's profiles because they're unwinnable for Richard. This is just Gumball 2.0, Christ.

Webby vs Dipper

1. Webby one shots (8-A vs 9-B)

2. The arguments here are flawed when one of them was Dipper winning with the Height Altering Ray and Anti Love Potion which isn't in his standard equipment

3. Webby has MHS reaction speed so how is Dipper even suppose to hit her when speed wasn't equalized

Oh weird.

Still, one can fairly assume speed was Equalized if it was never used as a winning point.

@Zark2099

Done. After discussing it on outside the wiki, I decided to do your request xd.

Ippo Makonouchi vs Joe Yabuki by YoJimbo1989

The main argument made that swayed the voters is that Joe was faster, stronger, and more skilled than Ippo (Speed wasn't equalized in the fight). Three points:

1. Both are 9-B, but Joe is considered baseline since his feat has no calc link and Ippo is around 273 kJ from breaking a table (here ). That's almost an 18x difference in AP.

2. Ippo has Transonic reactions and Joe has Subsonic reactions. If both are baseline, that's a 9x speed difference.

3. Skill is a lot harder to prove the difference in, but I made a thread here explaining my reasoning. In summary, Joe showed he had great difficulty against opponents that were his equal in skill. It's basically an essay, so I understand if you would rather not read the whole thing.

These are just some matchups I noticed were stomps

Niko vs Shrek

What is shrek suppose to do here? Niko is 5 times stronger and has a massive range edge to the point that Shrek will never be able to hit Niko

Shrek vs Thomas

Thomas one shots via being 9-A and even if 9-B Thomas was used, Shrek would have no way of killing Thomas due to 9-A Durability

Big Smoke vs Freddy

Smoke has literally every advantage here and correct me if I'm wrong, but GTA characters are like in the megajoules so he one shots here horribly

Big Smoke vs Da

For the exact same reasons as Freddy vs Big Smoke

That's weird, thought for sure he had better feats

That reminds me, pretty much every Vecna match needs to be removed if we accept that as a stomp

I am saying it's a stomp because Superman has no option against a tought based mind hax, which are appearently to go to for Jedi

IDK about Vecna matches, but he most often then not resists litterally everything the opponent can do

Hi.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3955830

according to the supporters in this thread, Chel can't win. Bakugou is apparently more skilled, more experienced, more maneuverable, smarter, more versatile, can blind Chel, and can apparently just figure out whatever she's gonna do. I can't think of a wincon for Chel that's actually work considering pure punching wouldn't work. Her advantages are, according to people on the thread, slim to none. So please tell me how, according to them, it was fair.

If that's a stomp. Fights like Naughty vs Spiderman and Batman vs Homer would also be stomps. Which to my understanding, wouldn't qualify under a stomp. And these i believe are notably worse than that fight. Chel has the AP and durability advantage there iirc

Naughty vs Spider-Man ain't a stomp because there's a perceivable wincon.

Batman vs Homer is more arguable.

This one I literally don't know how Chel wins because why possibly wincon is just straight up impossible

Naughty vs Spiderman. Naughty was maybe smarter debatably (some didn't believe that). At least they were on par with each other. Spiderman basically was everything else. Naughty didn't even have any form of physicality, and spiderman resisted his haxs

Homer had LS and that was really all. Batman matched AP, and stomped with most everyone else

Her win condition would be the same as the win conditions above. Beating them to death or KO

And yet her beating him to death at all is going to be practically impossible because greater range and greater skill. At least naughty had the argument of being able to cause serious damage to spiderman if he...you know, actually hit.

Homer had more variety and the problem of like, Batman isn't gonna beat him to death and it'd be hard to hurt him due to regen. Either way this ain't about those matches

You can propose a wincon all you want but if it's never going to happen then it's a stomp. Chel has like, no actual possible way of winning.

Causing extremely damage? He is like Twice as weak and twice as less durable, not nearly as skilled or experienced, and this literally holds the same issues you brought up for yours. Naughty couldn't cause any serious damage if he got a punch in.

Batman doesn't beat people to death in character. He is more KO or incapacitate which says lol no to Homers regen. Variety. All he had wills the pistols and an uzi I believe.

Chel has a win condition here. Same like above. By your logic, despite being like weaker, less durable, far less skilled, less mobile, and less experienced. They could still win by physical KO or Kill

Also FYI Homer had Mid regen and iirc an AP advantage, and Spider-Man vs. Naughty Bear is in no way a stomp considering Naughty can do AoE which absolutely ***** Spider-Sense. They're not stomps at all, latter being a very reasonable match, even

Homer did not no. On the AP advantage. They were even.

Naughty can only do 1 AOE attack which Spiderman resisted. Both fear and paralyzing was his only AOE attack which literally has no effect on someone resists those both. It does Jack to the spider sense

My point is, if the above is counted as a stomp. These are stomps too. If not, then these are fine.

Mhmm, Mid regen and FYI Post-Flashpoint isn't god levels of skill if I recall correctly, where his mere presence stomps, so still fair.

Naughty can Danmaku, he had enough wincons for you to gather 5 votes for him, didn't you, Butters. Or were those reasonings suddenly fraudulent because you want to argue removing completely fair matches because they're against your characters? Real cheap, dude.

Above isn't a stomp either, both are pretty evenly matched, and it's not that Bakugou is skill god or something where he easily stomps, the AP difference is minor as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back