• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

I've added almost everything (and Starter Pack added Naruto-Luffy).

Asura and Gear Forth don't make them jump the tier, thus they shouldn't be restricted, even if G4 Luffy overcomes Zoro with it (at least that's the reason it was restricted, I think)
Sonic and Metal Sonic already have a match on their profiles, so just remove the old match and leave the current match on the profile

Sonic and Metal Sonic already have a match on their profiles, so just remove the old match and leave the current match on the profile
I thought they could stay, given that the forms are different.

Actually, there's not a rule about this thing.

That is correct. Two matches between the same characters can be allowed, as long as they continue to follow the Versus Thread Rules.

Asura and Gear Forth don't make them jump the tier, thus they shouldn't be restricted, even if G4 Luffy overcomes Zoro with it (at least that's the reason it was restricted, I think)
Gear Fourth is High 7-A While Asura is far above Base Zoro. The were both used base to "base" (G2 & G3) because they scale to the same values.

Both characters are High 7-A anyway, it's a wiki policy that moves and transformations that don't make you jump a tier can't be restricted, unless they are marked as likely or possibly, which isn't the case here.

It's already added. I thought only thread moderators and sysops could add them!? I probably confused it with closing threads

Everyone can add vs threads as long as they are officially finished (i.e. grace has ended) and the profile is open.

This thread is only to request additions to profiles that are locked, meaning that normal users can't edit them.

Sonic defeated Xeno Goku
(Hyper Sonic was used, Goku started in base and had the Keysword, both were bloodlusted, speed equalized, and started 10 feet from each other)
P.S. (Both profiles are locked this time so this post is legit lol)

Last edited:
Sonic defeated Xeno Goku
(Hyper Sonic was used, Goku started in base and had the Keysword, both were bloodlusted, speed equalized, and started 10 feet from each other)
P.S. (Both profiles are locked this time so this post is legit lol)

First Key of Nameless King is being used and both are at Low 6-B.

Speed Equalized and Nameless King has Prior Knowledge.

Naruto won, akready added the match on Nameless King profile
MCU Thanos beat DCEU Superman
Already added to sups profile but Thanos seems to be locked
All have been added.

Reactions: JED
Back