• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AP for Nameless king is
6.528e+21 J

AP For Naruto is
5.0433e+21 joules
Naruto Resists everything that can one shot him
Naruto has regen to regenerate from hits
Naruto has Dura Neg
Saying Naruto wins this mid diff with Dura Neg and Low Mid Regen

Naruto should definitely take this.

Clone spam, durability negation with FRS and Frog Kata, Sensory capabilities and danger sensing to avoid and dodge incoming attacks, regeneration, and greater ranged options I feel give Naruto a decisive edge in this battle.

Naruto should definitely take this.

Clone spam, durability negation with FRS and Frog Kata, Sensory capabilities and danger sensing to avoid and dodge incoming attacks, regeneration, and greater ranged options I feel give Naruto a decisive edge in this battle.
I should've specified that this is just KCM2 Naruto, not BSM Naruto, but considering that also has a Low 6-B Rating he can pull that out if he needs it.

I should've specified that this is just KCM2 Naruto, not BSM Naruto, but considering that also has a Low 6-B Rating he can pull that out if he needs it.
KCM2 Naruto is only Low 6-B with the charged Bijū bomb. His Kurama Avatar and average Bijū bombs are just High 6-C.

In terms of abilities though, everything I've said still applies except Frog Kata pretty much.

KCM2 Naruto is only Low 6-B with the charged Bijū bomb. His Kurama Avatar and average Bijū bombs are just High 6-C.

In terms of abilities though, everything I've said still applies except Frog Kata pretty much.
Wait, does he use the Clone Spam and Rasenshuriken in BSM Kurama Avatar In-Character because I don't remember him doing that against Jūbito?

Wait, does he use the Clone Spam and Rasenshuriken in BSM Kurama Avatar In-Character because I don't remember him doing that against Jūbito?
He can make KCM2 clones that can throw Rasenshurikens for him, even while he has the Avatar active. He did it against Madara and Obito in KCM2.

He didn't use clone spam against Juubito since it would've been useless given the power and speed difference. He just fought him physically for the most part until he got a chance to pull out the Bijū from inside him.

He can make KCM2 clones that can throw Rasenshurikens for him, even while he has the Avatar active. He did it against Madara and Obito in KCM2.

He didn't use clone spam against Juubito since it would've been useless given the power and speed difference. He just fought him physically for the most part until he got a chance to pull out the Bijū from inside him.
Fair enough then.

Nardo takes this for having actual feats and not abusing Miyazaki's way to write lore to get wanked feats

RS spam with clones pretty much does the job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back