• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Game Goku vs Game Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry if this is a stomp

both are bloodlusted

goku starts in base
sonic is in hyper mode
goku has the key sword
speed is equal
both start out 10 feet from eachother
both are in character and anything goes (k.o, incap, killing)

goku:

sonic: 5

Last edited:
If both are bloodlusted, Hyper Sonic stops time with Chaos Control and either turns him into a ring or Violet Voids him away

xeno goku literally starts with sealing even in bloodlust with the key sword if i have to point that out ik it won’t change ur votes but just saying

xeno goku literally starts with sealing even in bloodlust with the key sword if i have to point that out ik it won’t change ur votes but just saying
Sonic's Chaos Control can be thought based, so Goku would be stopped before he could activate the keysword

how does that not make it thought based? why does it need to hit the opponent to be thought based lol?
Because thought based is when you can do hax by your thoughts.
Needing to physically hit the target already contradictionary to thought based attack.

Because thought based is when you can do hax by your thoughts.
Needing to physically hit the target already contradictionary to thought based attack.
aight. but can u show me were the keysword even works like that? cuz i’ve seen before that it doesn’t even have to hit the opponent

aight. but can u show me were the keysword even works like that? cuz i’ve seen before that it doesn’t even have to hit the opponent
Well, I haven't seen Keyword being used by a thought.
Even in sealing justification it's more likely used to hit rather than doing something by thought.

ok so what can xeno goku even do that’s affective? if sonic just starts with hax and works how could goku do anything at all? ik sealing would but no point if he gets outhaxed at the start

For the record, Xeno Goku's timestop resistance does not come from Hit, but from Heroes. (Though I don't know the specifics)

This isn't a stomp. Goku can still try to seal Sonic with the keysword and is infinitely stronger than him, so it's still fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back