• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Coolboy6

He/Him
Thanos has the complete infinity gauntlet and pre mother box resurrection Superman used, speed equalized, sorry if this is a stomp
Superman:

Thanos: 7

Last edited:
I think even if post resurrection Supes is used, he still loses this because of how much hax IG Thanos got.

If he can figure out what Thanos can do, maybe he can still beat him, Superman does seem a lot stronger. Idk though

In that case, I'm voting Thanos, he has so many ways to kill Superman via hax and equalized speed means that's basically always going to happen.

It's not quite a stomp though, given that Superman is capable of one shotting.

If Thanos knows Supe's reputation and achievements, he'll probably go for a hax to kill him. But if he doesn't, he'll likely do an offensive move using his gauntlet. Thanos can react to Superman's attacks if their speeds are equalized, so using the Space Stone for a shield will be helpful.

I am leaning on Thanos having a higher likelihood on winning here. With the gauntlet, he has so many ways to defend himself from Superman's attacks. If Superman proves to be a nuisance to him, he'll just snap him out of the existence.

My vote's on the Mad Titan.

Superman can still one shot
Speed is = and Thanos has the full gauntlet. Superman isn't landing a single hit on him. This is just like when he fought Goku who could one shot with his ki blast. Except this time, Superman doesn't have the range to do so like Goku did.

Speed is = and Thanos has the full gauntlet. Superman isn't landing a single hit on him. This is just like when he fought Goku who could one shot with his ki blast. Except this time, Superman doesn't have the range to do so like Goku did.
He can still heatvision right?

Doesn't matter, he has a valid wincon, even if that wincon isn't very likely, so this isn't a stomp.

How is he 1-shotting when he dies before he ever gets to him? Speed is equal and Thanos has the hax of all the stones.
On the off chance Thanos doesn't use something that insta kills Superman

As I said, he has a valid wincon which is one shotting, so even if it's extremely unlikely, it's not a stomp.

How is he 1-shotting when he dies before he ever gets to him? Speed is equal and Thanos has the hax of all the stones.
Again, he can still kill Thanos in one shot.
It's not a stomp if you're losing in this quick draw.

+ Again stomp is if you have absolutely 0 chances. Superman have a chance here.

Yes, but with the Gauntlet Thanos would win, you could at least limit the amount of stones that thanos could use to make it fairer if even possible.

This seems like a rather strange way to measure a win considering I could fight Superman with a Kryptonite Knife and I could say it's not a stomp because he could just stand there and let me slit his throat. It's a 1 in a billion chance that happens but since it IS possible, me fighting Superman wouldn't be a stomp then, right? Possibilities like this have such a tiny amount of success it is unreasonable to use. There is no reason to think of Superman's "wincon" here as anything other than him needing Thanos to have (CIS) Character Induced Stupidity. More so against a person who loves to snap people out of existence.

Well, let's see.
Me, Confluctor, Manuzarri, Purgy, Emirp, galactic astronaut and kamekaizen. That's 7.

Can be wrong maybe but I counted this much.

Back