• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto vs Satoru Gojo

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyubi chakra mode vs 28 years old

speed equalized

whooooooooooooooooooo would win

Gojo does not haxstomp, that's bullshit. He need to activate infinity, it's not passive. But whatever, I'll downgrade Gojo with my upcoiming JJK Calc Thread, so you guys can discuss this still

Gojo does not haxstomp, that's bullshit. He need to activate infinity, it's not passive. But whatever, I'll downgrade Gojo with my upcoiming JJK Calc Thread, so you guys can discuss this still
I mean the domain expansion tho

it's literally a passive, he take active all the time. i can send proof if you want

Literally? No, it's not passive. He need to make hand sigs before. That's pure wank.

It's not passive tho, he has to make hand signs. Though the distance is enough to make him use his Domain Expansion.

Literally? No, it's not passive. He need to make hand sigs before. That's pure wank.
Did u saw him doing hand sigs?
H7YPZkL.jpg

gCJXmur.jpg

Gojo explains that it now is automatic

Still, he needs hand movement and do some type of mathematical thing which proves that the ability is semi-Passive, but not passive.

Still, he needs hand movement
Do I need to make more circles and arrows then? Cuz I guess u didnt saw it
Still, he needs hand movement and do some type of mathematical thing which proves that the ability is semi-Passive, but not passive.
he doesnt need to do ''some type of mathematical thing'', that is how the infinity works, a infinite amount of finite space, basically anything that approaches the infinity slows down and never reaches the user

I suppose that one of the ways to defeat this guy would be outrange him by destroying the Planet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back