• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes I'm doing this.

Tai Lung : 7 (InfiniteSped, Purgy, Gilad Hyperstar, Uniasha, GyroNutz, Xanxussama1010, AwkguyDB)

She:

Incon:

NOTE: I'm aware that Shen is stated to be stronger than Tai Lung on his profile but that's been rather debunked.

I'd go with Lung, personally. Dude was pretty unstoppable, his main issue was that Po was such a goddamn tank that he couldn't actually hurt the guy in any way. Shen had blades that went around that issue, but Tai Lung should be able to deal with those.

I'd vote for Tai Lung aswell, he's probably much more skilled but it's been a long time since I've seen the movies so I might be wrong.

I'm pretty sure Tai Lung takes this. The only reason why Tai Lung didn't defeated Po is because his paralysis had no effect over Po's fat body, since his muscles are hidden deep beneath a layer of fat.

Shen obviously doesn't have that so Tai Lung would have no problem to eventually paralyse him

@AwkguyDB that's a nightmare that Po had.

Anyway, Tai Lung is definitely more skilled here. He mastered the thousands scrolls of Kung-Fu and easily beat the Furious Five after getting serious. Pressure Points is a massive plus for him too. However Shen can certainly hold his own; he easily beat two Kung Fu masters, fought a Po who was much stronger than the one Tai Lung fought (though did worse physically) and has several concealed piercing weapons which can turn the fight heavily in his favour.

I'd say Tai Lung takes this, mid/high diff.

Back