• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
miles-morales-fan-art-artwork-marvel-superheroes-2048x1536-4083.jpg
TeenTitans1_PR_CNTT.jpg

Insomniac Miles Morales vs The Teen Titans (Cartoon Network)

Starting distance is 150 meters and speed is equalized

Battle takes place in a large warehouse

Win conditions are death, BFR or incapacitation (although I don't think either side usually goes for kills anyway)

Base Raven is being used. In addition, Cyborg can supposedly spot Miles even if he's invisible, but this isn't on his profile for some reason. I still think it's a fair matchup for Miles anyway.

Who wins?

Spider-Man: Baken384, King_Dom470, TauanVictor, Knifeman29, Lacku

Robin, Cyborg, Starfire, Beast Boy and Raven (The Teen Titans): ijI007, Spilxson2

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Wait like the Whole team?

If that's the case then Miles is going to be tough but Cyborg's Sonics could be useful and IIRC Raven can just hold Miles with TK superior to his LS allowing everyone to attack together. Honestly I feel like Raven and Teamwork are TT's advantages here. Also I don't remember, was Raven's soul hax good for combat? because Miles doesn't seem to resist that.

Not Voting yet though

Wait like the Whole team?

If that's the case then Miles is going to be tough but Cyborg's Sonics could be useful and IIRC Raven can just hold Miles with TK superior to his LS allowing everyone to attack together. Honestly I feel like Raven and Teamwork are TT's advantages here. Also I don't remember, was Raven's soul hax good for combat? because Miles doesn't seem to resist that.

Not Voting yet though
I don't think Raven even uses soul attacks that much. She mainly just uses energy constructs or telekenisis I think. Also if the fight is in a warehouse Miles could probably use stealth, and he has an Attack Potency and Durability advantage

Yea his AP and Dura is why i think this will be hard for TT. But Raven TK does surpass his LS so that's still an option. Also Sonics could be good since he has ears, no resistance to it (afik) and a more enclosed space just makes it easier to hit. That is of course if I'm correct in assuming that speed being equal means that an attack that is fast enough to hit TT can tag Miles too.

considering he probably has the best advantages with abilities giving him battlefield advantage as well seems... weighted. Though it could end up being useful for hitting him since there's less room to dodge.

Yea his AP and Dura is why i think this will be hard for TT. But Raven TK does surpass his LS so that's still an option. Also Sonics could be good since he has ears, no resistance to it (afik) and a more enclosed space just makes it easier to hit. That is of course if I'm correct in assuming that speed being equal means that an attack that is fast enough to hit TT can tag Miles too.

considering he probably has the best advantages with abilities giving him battlefield advantage as well seems... weighted. Though it could end up being useful for hitting him since there's less room to dodge.
I'm pretty sure an attack fast enough to hit the Titans can also tag Miles

I'm pretty sure an attack fast enough to hit the Titans can also tag Miles
ok then.

Robin's Flashbangs could be useful.

Miles I think has more going for him with AP, Dura, Invisibility, Status Effects, Gravity and Electricity.
Again Raven and the numbers of being a team are TT main advantages I think. I guess TT would have a skill and experience advantage too.

I'll keep giving it some thought while waiting for more arguments.

I'm just hoping this matchup is fair
Well Mile's AP alone is a wincon and Raven TK holding him in place i think leads to a wincon and since he has 4 targets, Miles hitting Raven first is not guaranteed. So I think its probably fair since both sides seem to have a wincon.

Edit: actually now that I think of it Raven getting attacked first seem VERY unlikely. Since Robin and Star tend to rush in first, BB will immediately transform which is rather visually attention grabbing and Cyborg just looks like a threat by nature and him immediately turning his arm into a freaking canon only makes that impression worse. Ironically the biggest threat to Miles is the least visually intimating and tends to be the last to get close.
So yea Raven having the time to see he's dangerous and try to restrain him with TK is definitely on the table.

Last edited:
Well Mile's AP alone is a wincon and Raven TK holding him in place i think leads to a wincon and since he has 4 targets, Miles hitting Raven first is not guaranteed. So I think its probably fair since both sides seem to have a wincon.
Alright, cool

I did some checking and Raven usually just goes for throwing objects with Telekinesis or energy blasts, so her Soul Manipulation is either not that combat applicable or extremely out of character

I did some checking and Raven usually just goes for throwing objects with Telekinesis or energy blasts, so her Soul Manipulation is either not that combat applicable or extremely out of character
Yea makes sense. I didn't remember her using that at all in fights.

Well, they both have win conditions but I can't think of a reason for it to be Inconclusive so I'll still wait for more arguments to be given before choosing

actually now that I think of it Raven getting attacked first seem VERY unlikely. Since Robin and Star tend to rush in first, BB will immediately transform which is rather visually attention grabbing and Cyborg just looks like a threat by nature and him immediately turning his arm into a freaking canon only makes that impression worse. Ironically the biggest threat to Miles is the least visually intimating and tends to be the last to get close.
So yea Raven having the time to see he's dangerous and try to restrain him with TK is definitely on the table.
I'm kinda leaning towards TT because the above. Miles has the more reliable wincons but I think the odds of him targeting the one member he actually needs to before showing his power with the rest and making raven take him seriously is low. Sooooo Incon might be a thing here.

I'm kinda leaning towards TT because the above. Miles has the more reliable wincons but I think the odds of him targeting the one member he actually needs to before showing his power with the rest and making raven take him seriously is low. Sooooo Incon might be a thing here.
I think that the Titans' number advantage and unpredictability could overwhelm his Spider Sense but his Attack Potency and durability could make up for that, so yeah, maybe inconclusive

Miles can essentially one shot or severely damage everyone here with his Venom punch (as seen with his Venom Punch against Rhino). This becomes even worse if we assume his other venom attacks are comparable to his venom punch

Maybe his Spider-Sense can be overwhelmed but Peter still held in there with the Sinister Six, and unlike Peter, Miles actually has tools that will allow him to survive being ganged on by multiple foes.
If he gets ganged on, he has his Venom Launcher for the AOE attack to make them **** off and start combos.
MIles also has that one venom move where he slams the ground with venom for aoe.
He can use his holo drones to help him in battle too.
His Venom Blast that is also an aoe attack to make them **** off and most likely one shot because this should be his strongest venom attack.
He also has his various moves to close the gap such as his web Zip or venom dash.

The only problem here is pretty much Raven, profile says she holds back a lot which i can personally remember when watching the show so maybe she wouldn't pin Miles with her class T ls?

Miles can essentially one shot or severely damage everyone here with his Venom punch (as seen with his Venom Punch against Rhino). This becomes even worse if we assume his other venom attacks are comparable to his venom punch

Maybe his Spider-Sense can be overwhelmed but Peter still held in there with the Sinister Six, and unlike Peter, Miles actually has tools that will allow him to survive being ganged on by multiple foes.
If he gets ganged on, he has his Venom Launcher for the AOE attack to make them **** off and start combos.
MIles also has that one venom move where he slams the ground with venom for aoe.
His Venom Blast that is also an aoe attack to make them **** off and most likely one shot because this should be his strongest venom attack.
He also has his various moves to close the gap such as his web Zip or venom dash.

The only problem here is pretty much Raven, profile says she holds back a lot which i can personally remember when watching the show so maybe she wouldn't pin Miles with her class T ls?
I don't think the Spider Sense will stop Raven from just wrapping him in energy and restraining him with telekinesis. This isn't an instant loss for Miles though, since her hold can be broken as long as she loses focus

Robin is possibly more skilled in hand to hand combat and has options like flashbangs

Cyborg has virtually infinite stamina

Starfire can keep him away with energy blasts

Beast Boy's werebeast transformation is also practically his strongest so he might be able to take a few hits from Miles without being one shot

If it's unfair, should I give both Miles and the Titans prior knowledge of each other's powers?

Also I think a few of the Titans' ranged attacks can catch Miles off guard or tag him even though he has the spider sense

Raven will probably be the biggest problem here. Miles has good Attack Potency, but she can protect the other Titans with her energy shields

Some good points but
I think TT are WAAAAAAYYYY more skilled at teamwork and experience with fighting foes more powerful then themselves then The Sinister Six.

If it's unfair, should I give both Miles and the Titans prior knowledge of each other's powers?
NOOO that would actually be either unfair or instant incon since Miles now knows blitz Raven and Raven now knows TK Miles. So maybe incon but most likely Instant KO via TK being thought based or at least a simple gesture.

I don't think the Spider Sense will stop Raven from just wrapping him in energy and restraining him with telekinesis. This isn't an instant loss for Miles though, since her hold can be broken as long as she loses focus

Robin is possibly more skilled in hand to hand combat and has options like flashbangs

Cyborg has virtually infinite stamina

Starfire can keep him away with energy blasts

Beast Boy's werebeast transformation is also practically his strongest so he might be able to take a few hits from Miles without being one shot
Given the AP I don't think BB can take a much of a hit. However he often dodges by changing size which with speed equal can keep Miles busy for a bit as it'll take more then one attempt to actually tag BB.

The rest can work

Edit: Miles having AOE is good though that could balance out TT's numbers and dodging skill

NOOO that would actually be either unfair or instant incon since Miles now knows blitz Raven and Raven now knows TK Miles. So maybe incon but most likely Instant KO via TK being thought based or at least a simple gesture.
Alright, I'll leave it as is then. But I might still vote Inconclusive later

This just Miles vs Raven (Maybe Starfire too) because ngl the rest are irrelevant. 😭
Miles already scales higher than them normally and his Venom attacks severely ***** them over.
Robin's skill or flashbangs, or Beast Boy's strongest ain't shit when they combo Miles and then he just heals that off with his ability or go invisible or use a venom attack on them to severely slam em.

This just Miles vs Raven (Maybe Starfire too) because ngl the rest are irrelevant. 😭
Miles already scales higher than them normally and his Venom attacks severely ***** them over.
Robin's skill or flashbangs, or Beast Boy's strongest ain't shit when they combo Miles and then he just heals that off with his ability or go invisible or use a venom attack on them to severely slam em.
Won't Robin still have some ranged options as well as his smoke bombs? I don't know the exact calculations but I don't think Miles will be able to instantly one shot him or werebeast BB

Won't Robin still have some ranged options as well as his smoke bombs? I don't know the exact calculations but I don't think Miles will be able to instantly one shot him or werebeast BB
iirc BB does not start with that, and even then Miles would be relatively unassuming for both.

I think Smoke Bombs will get spider sense countered. I'm not seeing anything on Miles profile that will allow him to no sell the stun of a flashbang though

He's still tricked and confused a few of his opponents with snake and monkey transformations so I don't think Miles would instantly hit him unless he immediately goes for a strong venom/electricity attack

Theres a very good reason why he did that against Slade. Miles? Not so much.
yea Slade was a known monster of a villain that terrorized them by then. Miles is just some rando super. Nothing that would make him come of anymore horrifying then the norm and definitely nothing that would warrant a "SLADE!!!" freakout

I see BB's strength here being a slippery dodger via quickly changing size and flying around, thus buying time

I think that if BB saw the other members of his team being beaten easily he'd probably go for the Werebeast transformation too

I think that if BB saw the other members of his team being beaten easily he'd probably go for the Werebeast transformation too
I could maybe see that. That is if he's not taken out first and since Star and Robin would be charging at Miles too its anyone guess which TT gets downed first.

I think the key here is that because of the numbers he has to go through. The TT WILL know how strong Miles is before their options are out. Especially since Raven, who is the best wincon, is almost certain to not be knocked out by then because of her being the only one who won't literarily be running into Miles' face.

Back