• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Low 7-C The Legendary Aztec Warrior Tournament (2023): Heatblast vs Toji

lIBnCRE.png
VS
OKfnvIz.png

Match Rules:
  • Both are Low 7-C
  • Speed will be equalized
  • Prep time of 8 minutes for each combatants
  • Both start 20 meters away from each other

latest
vs
latest

Result:
Characters:Attack Potency:Votes:
Heatblast:4.22 Kilotons1 (Spilxson2)
Toji:1.12 Kilotons7 (Arnold, Speedster, Shmeaty, Dininic, Demonic, Chosen, Demonic)
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Both parties has been informed via message on profile.
let's take a quick comparsion
Attack Potency:
Heatbast 4.22 Kilotons
Toji 1.12 Kilotons

via this HB has 3.76x AP attack however....Toji is stated to be Far stronger (Depending on who he scales from his own verse) so gonna have to wait.

Voting Heatblast since I think his Attack Potency and supernovas will make up for him being less skilled than Toji

Weren’t you in the Katara vs Heatblast thread?

It has been established Heatblast doesn’t use Supernova normally because it’s an emotional amp from his 4 year old self. He can only replicate it whenever he needs to by flying in a circle around the target fast enough.

Unlike Katara’s massive water bending, Toji is a small target so would you confidently say that Ben would go for Supernova in character? Has he ever done that?

Weren’t you in the Katara vs Heatblast thread?

It has been established Heatblast doesn’t use Supernova normally because it’s an emotional amp from his 4 year old self. He can only replicate it whenever he needs to by flying in a circle around the target fast enough.

Unlike Katara’s massive water bending, Toji is a small target so would you confidently say that Ben would go for Supernova in character? Has he ever done that?
I made Katara vs Heatblast, yeah. If Toji seems like too much for Heatblast to handle then he'd probably go for the supernova by flying in a circle around him. Even if he doesn't do it in character, I think his Attack Potency advantage can give him the win here

Toji is stated to be Far stronger (Depending on who he scales from his own verse) so gonna have to wait.

Toji > Mahito > Jogo >> Dagon > Naobito > Nanami.

If I can get Maki in this chain it’ll be far longer because Toji > Maki. Let me discuss this with supporters rq to know where Maki fits in.

I made Katara vs Heatblast, yeah. If Toji seems like too much for Heatblast to handle then he'd probably go for the supernova by flying in a circle around him. Even if he doesn't do it in character, I think his Attack Potency advantage can give him the win here
Isn’t Toji invisible(not literally) and hard to detect he could just sneak around and land soul liberation and that the end of the fight.

Toji Zen'in ~ Fully Realized Maki > Teen Geto > Vengeful Spirit Naoya >>> Katana guy ~ Sumo guy (trained Maki) > Cursed womb Naoya > Partially Realized Maki > Choso’s Super nova (honed his CT for 150 years) >>> Choso’s Piercing Blood (Naoya considered the attack dangerous but not Choso himself) > Naoya > Mahito ~ the current AP value.

Nah Toji has a decent AP chain and on top of that he can tell Heatblast what he can do which fundamentally raises Toji’s stats

Toji Zen'in ~ Fully Realized Maki > Teen Geto > Vengeful Spirit Naoya >>> Katana guy ~ Sumo guy (trained Maki) > Cursed womb Naoya > Partially Realized Maki > Choso’s Super nova (honed his CT for 150 years) >>> Choso’s Piercing Blood (Naoya considered the attack dangerous but not Choso himself) > Naoya > Mahito ~ the current AP value.

Nah Toji has a decent AP chain and on top of that he can tell Heatblast what he can do which fundamentally raises Toji’s stats
I completely forgot about the whole "showing your cards" thing. Why isn't that on his profile as some sort of Statistics Amplification? I think his profile is actually missing a good amount of abilities

I feel like Toji would have a tough fight here. Heatblast's range and AP difference will definitely be a tough challenge, but with prep time and all his tools (including a gun and ISOH + chain) he should be able to put up a fight. I'm leaning towards a Toji win high diff but I'd love to hear what other people think.

Is there ever any confirmation that Toji is able to benefit from this? I was under the impression that 'showing your hand' worked to empower techniques but not physical stats, and that the one time we saw Toji explaining stuff, he was doing it for the sake of showing off.

Is there ever any confirmation that Toji is able to benefit from this? I was under the impression that 'showing your hand' worked to empower techniques but not physical stats, and that the one time we saw Toji explaining stuff, he was doing it for the sake of showing off.

Yes,It works for HR too. confirmed in the manga and in the latest episode of the anime I watched like 3 days ago.

Okay seriously, are there any abilities missing from his profile

Honestly that fact would’ve gone over everyone’s heads so it’s understandable why it’s not on the page.

Aside from a few weapons it should be good.

Honestly imma have to go with Toji simply for the fact that he REALLY benefits from prep time

About equal AP (With Toji large scaling chain) and superior range I don't think is enough to turn the tides against a tactician of Toji's caliber

He also has a chain weapon with infinite range that he could use if Heatblast was ever using his range advantage

10 year old. But 10 year old Heatblast is still somewhat competent
Alright, a 10 year old competent heatblast then.

What’s stopping Heatblast from going supernova hot off rip if he knows that the guy he’s fighting is gonna be trying to kill him?

What’s stopping Heatblast from going supernova hot off rip if he knows that the guy he’s fighting is gonna be trying to kill him?
Apparently Toji has more skill and benefits a lot from preparation

Apparently Toji has more skill and benefits a lot from preparation
I agree, Toji has more skill.
But with 8 minutes prep, the only thing I can see him doing is Revealing his hand. Besides from that,
Heatblast should win via Supernova hot attacks if he is aware of his circumstances, and considering 10 year old Ben isn’t opposed to killing his opponents, I don’t see why he wouldn’t do so.

I agree, Toji has more skill.
But with 8 minutes prep, the only thing I can see him doing is Revealing his hand. Besides from that,
Heatblast should win via Supernova hot attacks if he is aware of his circumstances, and considering 10 year old Ben isn’t opposed to killing his opponents, I don’t see why he wouldn’t do so.
Is this a vote for Heatblast then?

Not in character for the 10 year old unless it involves a giant water monster or a large figure in general (Toji is small and nimble target), even at that Gwen told him to do it at the time. And even if he does it he will have to build up angular velocity to build up temperature to such levels, instead of just going supernova right off the bat with his emotions like his 4 year old self. And all that depends on wether or not Toji is going to mindlessly stay in a place and watch it happen like that monster.

Not in character for the 10 year old unless it involves a giant water monster or a large figure in general (Toji is small and nimble target), even at that Gwen told him to do it at the time. And even if he does it he will have to build up angular velocity to build up temperature to such levels, instead of just going supernova right off the bat with his emotions like his 4 year old self. And all that depends on wether or not Toji is going to mindlessly stay in a place and watch it happen like that monster.
When was it ever shown that Heatblast is required to do a specific action to build up said heat? If angered, younger Pyronite can do so by getting angry, why wouldn’t a Ben who knows Toji is trying to kill him go all out and release all he has got?
Considering that ‘Supernova Hot’ is a key for heatblast, and there isn’t a younger version of heatblast as a key, we should perfectly take in account that he should be able to do it at any time, or if we wanna go with what you’re saying.
He can do it when he’s angry, or desperately needs a win.

Ben should have a fair win con by pointing at Toji and setting him on fire. He doesn’t actually need to touch someone to set something on fire.
If they’re fighting in a traditional gladiator arena where will he be sneaking if I may ask?

Back