• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Shrek CRT but an upgrade?? 😱

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Dom470

He/Him
Pretty cut and dry CRT, Death breaks those big crystal structures. This makes pretty much everyone in the verse Small Building level since puss downscales from Death and Shrek so yeah

As for the lifting strength that was calculated from this. I guess it could scale to puss since he gets his Class 5 lifting strength from wrestling a bull as a baby which weigh 1300 kg and those crystals weigh a little over 2430 kg

Doesn't the fact that one shattered when he pushed it over imply that they aren't anywhere near as durable as quartz?

Doesn't the fact that one shattered when he pushed it over imply that they aren't anywhere near as durable as quartz?
He could've pushed it over with a lot of force so not necessarily.

Also Quartz shatters relatively easily. if you ever had a piece of it and dropped it. It would probably break, Hence why it's frag and V. Frag values aren't that high when compared to granite

Last edited:
Death also shatters them with attacks, though it should be noted Death>Literally everyone else in Shrek in terms of stats, due to his own ****** statement that he was playing with his food and Puss' own statement that he couldn't beat Death.

I agree with this because Death was casual at the time, and Puss very, very minorly damaged him at the end of the movie.

Yeah, that's how hollow this scaling is lol

Besides speaking, Death has not shown enough consistency for him to scale above that Giant. Considering that Puss could not even do shit to it at all, and yet Puss was able to harm Death. So it doesn't work

I agree with this because Death was casual at the time, and Puss very, very minorly damaged him at the end of the movie.
I think there's more argument to it than that. Puss could harm Death, break his staff in half, and eventually defeated him (although he is still noticeably weaker)

I think there's more argument to it than that. Puss could harm Death, break his staff in half, and eventually defeated him (although he is still noticeably weaker)
"Harm" you mean like that time he literally had to put his whole body into blocking one attack? Or that time he was thrown around by another? Or the entire first scene with Death? Yeah, no, Puss doesn't exactly scale solidly in the slightest

And his staff is literally just weaker, and the most Puss does is abuse Death's bitch-grip and knock him back.

Oh, and after all that "I know I can never defeat you" comes out of Puss' mouth

Besides speaking, Death has not shown enough consistency for him to scale above that Giant. Considering that Puss could not even do shit to it at all, and yet Puss was able to harm Death. So it doesn't work
Puss stabbed it twice Propellus, I'm pretty sure that's as much damage as a cat with a sword can do to a ******* stone giant literally hundreds of times it's size

That too, I'm tempted to make a CRT to scale him to or above the GPE of the Mountain Giant
Eh it's debatable. Death doesn't need to be STRONGER than the Giant to take him. Perhaps the Giant is far stronger and could crush Death easily, but it wouldn't really work. Shrek, Puss, maybe the Dragon, even, could all probably have Death scale above them, but the Giant of Del Mar is an iffy one since Puss seemed incomparably weaker, only relying on agility and weak points, or even the Giant's own strength, yet was able to somewhat contend with Death's strength on a few occasions, and "harm" him to a very, very slight degree. There's a huge difference between "nothing" and "a very small little". Puss is 100% weaker than Death by a long shot, but there isn't remotely as big a gap as between him and the Giant.

I think at best it could warrant a "likely" or "possibly", but I sincerely doubt it could get a solid rating. Death could beat the Giant easily due to his speed, agility, flames, and skill, but he couldn't just like, punch him, at least not based on what he's shown. Maybe Death can just be "stronger" if he feels like it but we simply don't know that.

Death also shatters them with attacks, though it should be noted Death>Literally everyone else in Shrek in terms of stats, due to his own ***** statement that he was playing with his food and Puss' own statement that he couldn't beat Death.

Yeah, that's how hollow this scaling is lol
i'd say you're overplaying it a bit.
Playing with your food technically means that you're just holding back from murdering them and in the end death was very much trying to murder him with the only other option being escaping to more lives. Death was playing with him at the beginning of the movie but that last fight i doubt he was holding back much. I think Puss downscaling should be reasonable.

Eh it's debatable. Death doesn't need to be STRONGER than the Giant to take him. Perhaps the Giant is far stronger and could crush Death easily, but it wouldn't really work. Shrek, Puss, maybe the Dragon, even, could all probably have Death scale above them, but the Giant of Del Mar is an iffy one since Puss seemed incomparably weaker, only relying on agility and weak points, or even the Giant's own strength, yet was able to somewhat contend with Death's strength on a few occasions, and "harm" him to a very, very slight degree. There's a huge difference between "nothing" and "a very small little". Puss is 100% weaker than Death by a long shot, but there isn't remotely as big a gap as between him and the Giant.

I think at best it could warrant a "likely" or "possibly", but I sincerely doubt it could get a solid rating. Death could beat the Giant easily due to his speed, agility, flames, and skill, but he couldn't just like, punch him, at least not based on what he's shown. Maybe Death can just be "stronger" if he feels like it but we simply don't know that.
It's the nothing at all that I've always taken issue with cause like, weak point or not, Puss did do actual damage however minor lol

I mean yeah, I wouldn't propose a solid rating for Death one way or another, ratings off of conjecture are already on shaky ground lol

Puss stabbed it twice Propellus, I'm pretty sure that's as much damage as a cat with a sword can do to a ***** stone giant literally hundreds of times it's size
Two words, piercing damage

i'd say you're overplaying it a bit.
Playing with your food technically means that you're just holding back from murdering them and in the end death was very much trying to murder him with the only other option being escaping to more lives. Death was playing with him at the beginning of the movie but that last fight i doubt he was holding back much. I think Puss downscaling should be reasonable.
You're dismissing the most blatant holding back statement for the sake of... what? Considering the "why the hell did I play with my food?!"(translated by one @Oliver_de_jesus from Español) statement comes AFTER the second fight with Death. He was still dicking around in the second fight.
Two words, piercing damage
I would drop a "wanna see something cool?" And pull up DT handing my ass to me in a debate on piercing damage, but to simplify it... that isn't really a good argument.

It's the nothing at all that I've always taken issue with cause like, weak point or not, Puss did do actual damage however minor lol
Idk. It feels kind of like a gag. Since the moment Puss did that was done explicitly so that he and Kitty could replicate the Spanish Splinter on Jack Horner later, as a little callback to the beginning, and also obviously a joke about how no matter who/what you are, stabbing the area right under the finger nail is gonna hurt like hell, kind of playing on peoples fears of that happening to them.

But still, that aside, I don't know if this really downscales Puss from the Giant's GPE at all. Hurting one part of its body via attacking a weak point with his sword shouldn't scale Puss to the Giant, and the same goes for Death.

Idk. It feels kind of like a gag. Since the moment Puss did that was done explicitly so that he and Kitty could replicate the Spanish Splinter on Jack Horner later, as a little callback to the beginning, and also obviously a joke about how no matter who/what you are, stabbing the area right under the finger nail is gonna hurt like hell, kind of playing on peoples fears of that happening to them.

But still, either way, I don't know if this really downscales Puss from the Giant's GPE at all. Hurting one part of its body via attacking a weak point with his sword shouldn't scale Puss to the Giant, and the same goes for Death.
Puss also stabbed the giant in the shoulder lol

You're dismissing the most blatant holding back statement for the sake of... what? Considering the "why the hell did I play with my food?!"(translated by one @Oliver_de_jesus from Español) statement comes AFTER the second fight with Death. He was still dicking around in the second fight.
still doesn't mean Puss doesn't downscale. Death was very casual when doing the 9-A feat and was very much actively and intensly trying to murder puss in the fight. I think saying that he was messing around in the epic fight at the end and wasn't messing around when he was breaking random crystals makes 0 sense.

still doesn't mean Puss doesn't downscale. Death was very casual when doing the 9-A feat and was very much actively and intensly trying to murder puss in the fight. I think saying that he was messing around in the epic fight at the end and wasn't messing around when he was breaking random crystals makes 0 sense.
I... didn't say he wasn't messing around with the crystals though? My point is that he was casual throughout the movie and that nobody actually scales to him, Puss Massively Downscales from the calc yes, but I never said he couldn't scale at all, that was never, not even once, my point.

I... didn't say he wasn't messing around with the crystals though? My point is that he was casual throughout the movie and that nobody actually scales to him, Puss Massively Downscales from the calc yes, but I never said he couldn't scale at all, that was never, not even once, my point.
"Harm" you mean like that time he literally had to put his whole body into blocking one attack? Or that time he was thrown around by another? Or the entire first scene with Death? Yeah, no, Puss doesn't exactly scale solidly in the slightest

And his staff is literally just weaker, and the most Puss does is abuse Death's bitch-grip and knock him back.

Oh, and after all that "I know I can never defeat you" comes out of Puss' mouth

Oh, my apologies for DARING to not say "Massively Downscales"
your phrasing was weird. The point's simple, Puss is 9-A, Death is "At least 9-A" and idk if there should be a likely higher or not since you need reasons and evidence for that kind of rating

your phrasing was weird. The point's simple, Puss is 9-A, Death is "At least 9-A" and idk if there should be a likely higher or not since you need reasons and evidence for that kind of rating
I mean in my ideal Death profile he'd possibly scale to the giant's GPE

I mean in my ideal Death profile he'd possibly scale to the giant's GPE
i just think we don't know enough about death to argue for any higher AP. For all we know this form could be specifically made for Puss while death remains without any concrete form. I also doubt the GPE would even be that much higher

i just think we don't know enough about death to argue for any higher AP. For all we know this form could be specifically made for Puss while death remains without any concrete form. I also doubt the GPE would even be that much higher
I'm pretty sure it's 9-A+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back