• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professor Paradox Vs Heaven Ascension DIO

Is Dio’s stuff thought-based? Pretty sure Dio ain’t walking out of this fight alive since Paradox can just rig the battlefield, a chronosapien time bomb here, a tachyon cannon there, lots of options.

Time stop is thought based, but RW in this key requires contact, besides his attacks like thunderbolt or tornado.

I think he has other ranged stuff though

Paradox is apparently immune to time stop. The moment he gets a chance to think, he travels through time and uses one of his preset traps to kill Dio in the past gg.

Reallity Overwrite should be also a Thought, at least post-absorption, but that is pre so...
But an HA Dio advantage is speed (whatever is MFTL, higher. Or Infinite)

Immunity means he won't be affected by time based abilities no matter what. Usually it's NLF but it's on his page so shrug.

"Resistance is the power to withstand the effects of certain abilities through varying means. The highest degree of resistance is outright Immunity, supposedly making the user in question completely unaffected by such abilities."

Immunity means he won't be affected by time based abilities no matter what. Usually it's NLF but it's on his page so shrug.
I mean, it seems like weird, like NLF. in theory Immunity is something like, just higher resistance according with the page.
Example:
You can move in Time stop only for 2 seconds with a time stop resistance (example)
But with immunity you can don't have limits, you can move you can move as you want

Well the immunity comes from Paradox existing outside of time, so basically no matter how many time stops and potencies you stack. Paradox will still exist outside of time and be unaffected. (In theory at least since that's on his page)

Well the immunity comes from Paradox existing outside of time, so basically no matter how many time stops and potencies you stack. Paradox will still exist outside of time and be unaffected. (In theory at least since that's on his page)
huh, ye you are right. so what about Telpeportation and Reallity Overwrite?

Wouldn't be his first move and the other one needs contact i think. Meanwhile Paradox time travels with a thought and by the time Dio catches up, he's dead.

Like you said, morals off Dio would probably time stop first, by the time he realizes it fails, Paradox is gone and Dio is dead.

Like you said, morals off Dio would probably time stop first, by the time he realizes it fails, Paradox is gone and Dio is dead.
When it's Non-Character, both chracter are supposed to do the best thecnique to win

Also time stop is a first moves so i don't think he will use it in Non-Character, and Dio is usual to teleport and Reallity Overwrite

Guess I'll just wait for Chariot to say what he would lead with and how fast everything is.
actually now that i rewatched, I just noticed it was a time stop not a teleportation.
i think the teleporation is like this

that's give to HA Dio a best chanche, since he can teleport/BFR and Soul Hax

Not really, Dio can’t win, or barely so. Paradox can just make automated traps to kill him. Can Dio BFR or soul hax someone in the past from within the present since Paradox can immediately go to the past the moment the battle starts?

Depends. i can actually vote for HA Dio because Paradox can't counter BFR in Pocket Reallity, in theory
Why would BFR work considering that Paradox has BFR and Teleportation on his own and can travel anywhere in the multiverse with a simple thought

Back