• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra fights a different type of God of Destruction

Well, only two questions here:

How strong is Chaos' mind resistances

And who has a bigger scaling chain here?

Well, only two questions here:

How strong is Chaos' mind resistances

And who has a bigger scaling chain here?
Well Chaos in his Perfect Form has all of the abilities from the power rings which can block out and revert mind manipulation. As for the scaling chain I don't really know.

Perfect Chaos is the biggest outlier in the verse.

I'm going to have to give this to Demigra. Even if Chaos is capable of the hax he has, he most likely will charge at Demigra and Breath Attack combine with Energy Projection.

Chaos lacks the intelligence needed for this fight. Unless you really want to wank his outlier.

Last edited:
I would like to try this with Fused Sealas,but he probably AP stomps due to World Mission scaling going down from amped Saiyan Saga or at the very least Cell/Buu saga to the ToP arc.

Demigra would go with BFR if his Mind Manip doesn't work

as for scaling

Base Demigra (DBH) > FW1 + SSJ3 Post BoG Goku > Giant Demon God Demigra (XV1) >= SSJ3 Post BoG Goku >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Base Post BoG Goku = Demigra (TokiToki Absorbed) = Baseline 2-A

Now to think about it Archie Shadow would have been a better matchup.
He spams hax in character and he's far stronger AP wise. Mechikabura or Grand Priest would be a better match up for Archie Shadow.

Archie and DBH AP levels of 2-A are ridiculously high, probably the highest in the wiki.

Demigra. Though Chaos has the hax advantage, he's just a big old outlier and Demigra can likely do his thing and win. But I still vote him for the reasons above as well.

Voting Demigra

Back