• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frieza Vs Hit (Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frieza should be stronger here. Which means that Hit's hax abilities won't really work on him. It helps that this is a fight to the death were Hit can use his assassin moves but the problem is, Frieza specifically, can survive grievous wounds like no one else. Even an organ strike like the one Hit "killed" Goku with shouldn't do to much considering what Frieza has lived through before. I think it's just to much for Hit to overcome. I vote for Frieza.

I'm assuming you're using ToP Golden Frieza here

Hit can adapt REALLY quickly, as he went from being around Dyspo's level to quickly ovverwhelming him and then he even held his own against Jiren (and lasted against him way better than Pre-UIO SSBKK20 Goku ever did). His time cage also managed to stop Jiren for a while, so it would definitely work on Frieza, and unlike Jiren, Frieza won't be able to get out so easily, if at all.

Frieza might have type 2 immortality, but I'm pretty sure a blow right to his heart would definitely work, and even if it wouldn't kill him, it will still severly weaken him, and allow Hit to win against him much more easily.

Frieza also knows nothing about Hit's powers and is incredibly cocky, while Hit is the exact opposite, so Frieza won't really know how dangerous Hit until it's too late

Voting Hit

I agree with Gilad.

And Frieza may know something of Hit's ability, but it's not enough counter them.
Frieza can certainly held his own, but the time skip works anyway (it doesn't work on stronger opponents only in the manga).
And despite the type 2 immortality, Frieza can still suffer severe wounds and such, and Hit has plenty of killing blows in his arsenal.
Hit is also arguably more skilled, and his assassin moves are unknown, but have also been depicted as greatly more effective than what Hit normally does.

I'm voting Hit

I am Voting Hit
Why?!
Because he can adapt his hax would overwhelm Frieza
Suppressed Jiren struggled a Bit against time cage ,he didnt even struggled that Bit against SSBKKx20 Goku
So Hit Time cages Frieza
Also in some cases es Frieza cant hit hit lol

I know this is necro at this point, but i just wanted to ask how exactly would Hit put down Frieza? The man can survive chopped into tiny little pieces so i don't see him going down easily by a mere punch to the heart.

I know this is necro at this point, but i just wanted to ask how exactly would Hit put down Frieza? The man can survive chopped into tiny little pieces so i don't see him going down easily by a mere punch to the heart.
You're forgetting Hit can adapt VERY quickly in battle. He grew from Dyspo's level (in AP) at the start of the tournament, to outperforming SSBKK20 Goku against the likes of Jiren. With adaption like this, combined with Hit's time abilties, Frieza would get quickly overwhelmed due to his cockiness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back